OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
ACCIO! has been released for Y10 and it's crammed with as much stuff as ever before!

So be sure to check out the official release of ACCIO! via the link below:
http://accio.hogwartsnewzealand.com/forum/1664648/</COLOR><i></i>

After you're done enjoying another awesome release of the yearbook, be sure to thank the yearbook staff for their hard work in this topic!
They seriously begin work at the start of the term, and end work nearly right before the yearbook is released. It's a lot to do, but they manage, and we should take the time to thank them for their efforts. Without member volunteers working through it, ACCIO! would not exist.

With that said, if you have a passion for scrapbooking, image editing, or something else and think you would also be interested in putting together Y11's issue of the yearbook, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact <COLOR color="darkgreen">Hilde Lindstrom (Julie), the Yearbook Editor and she'll get back to you once things are discussed.

So another GIANT thank-you to the yearbook staff! ^_^

I hope you enjoy the fruits of all their hard work,

~Nicolas
(On behalf of the ACCIO! Yearbook Staff & the HNZ Site Staff)
An error with the link from HNZ has been fixed.
(For some reason it was only the link in this topic that failed, and not any of the other posted links - including the one I copied in the copyright banner on the ACCIO! site.)
If you experienced an error, simply try again.

I just wanna say I :wub: the yearbook. Great job I do think these people should get a cookie or something just as tasty.

And we can't forget to thank Nick, for without him, Accio! would not look as awesome as it does. He does a lot of the technical stuffs that I have yet to figure out. :D

Absolutely top class, as always.
I love reading through Accio, so thank you to the three beautiful staff members who put it together. You are very much appreciated!
Thank you to Nick, too ♥

Nice job everyone. ^_^ Great work. Another splendid year. :D

Amazing, as usual ^_^
Thanks so much to the entire staff for the hard work they put into creating such a beautiful end product!
You guys are the best!!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back