Closed Accio Buddies

Marley smiled at the idea of one of Fraser's possible future hobbies. "That would be neat!" Marley said excitedly, intrigued by the idea. "I'm guessing you like birds then? Do you have a favourite at all? Or do you just like the idea of bird-watching" Marley asked Fraser, as she tilted her head curious. Marley did have a bit of a bad habit of asking a lot of questions, so she hoped that she wasn't overwhelming him with too many questions. Marley's eyes went wide at what Fraser had said next. "Wait, is your dad a Quidditch player? That's so cool!" Marley said excitedly. Marley wasn't really familiar with all the teams around the world when it came to Quidditch nor did she know all of the players' names, but she knew bits and pieces and would recognise a team or two.

Fraser wasn't being particularly serious about the bird watching, so it did make him laugh a little that she did believe it, or believe that he could take it up. "I've never paid attention to birds...it just seems like something I could do, without it becoming....something," He wasn't sure if people had jobs that was essentially bird watching. "Yeah, my dad is, so is one of uncles, though he plays more part-time now," Fraser said. "All of my aunts and uncles played quidditch at school," he added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back