Daddy's Girl | Pure | Smart

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
[Open after Ana posts with @Celia Vuong ]

Georgia had decided that it was a good morning for some hot chocolate and a good reading in the student lounge, one of her favorite places in the school so far, except for the kitchens. She had eaten some breakfast before-hand by her Ravenclaw table, feeling proud to be there. She wanted to be a Ravenclaw, so she became one, it was nice to have what she wanted all the time. After the breakfast, she took her hot chocolate in the cup and started her way, thought that maybe later, after her reading, she could go and find Bella, spend some time with her big sister, bond some more. But now, she was just correcting her little, cute jumper as she accidentally bumped into someone spilling the chocolate all over the person, and immediately crying out in pain as the hot drink landed on her fingers, burning them a little. However, it took her a second to understand what she did to the other persons clothes... "Oh my God! I'm so, so, so sorry, I really didn't mean to," she started to apologize, feeling really bad, and trying to keep back her cries about her damaged hands, sure that the other person had it way worse than she did.

Back in second year, Celia had kicked off her Hogwarts Monthly column with a piece advocating for the abolishment of the school's uniform. It was no surprise, then, that Celia was out of uniform more often than not. Sure, it was hassle having to change outfits on the days she had classes, but it was worth it if that meant she would be the best dressed person at school. What was the point of having an extensive wardrobe if she couldn't enjoy it? And at a place like Hogwarts, she had to make the most of the smallest pleasures, like the few chances she got to wear her own clothes.

Unfortunately, this philosophy was working against her this morning. Celia was walking by the Ravenclaw table when someone bumped into her, and a searing pain washed over her torso and left arm. She shrieked and jumped back, pulling at her blouse in an effort to get it away from her skin. When Celia looked down and saw the brown liquid dripping off her ruined blouse, she just barely resisted the urge to scream again though she did let out a string of curses. Her gaze traveled to the brat responsible for the mess. "What is wrong with you?!"

Georgia already felt bad about how the situation turned out and she immediately gave the older girl paper towels that she had with under the cup, trying to help somehow. "I'm so, so sorry! It was an accident, I didn't mean to," it was more than clear enough to see that she was close to tearing up, her face already swollen up in a little fear and ready to start crying after the girl was cursing. Georgia's face was already absolutely red from the embarrasment and guilt. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking..."she felt awful, extremely, extremely awful.

Rion watched the collision from the other side of the table and gasped. It was usually her knocking into people, spilling things, and hurting herself. Poor Georgia must have been mortified. After a second or two, Rion grabbed a proper stack of Ravenclaw-blue napkins and took the quickest route to her dorm-mate - straight under the table. She slithered out from beneath the bench and climbed to her feet, covered in dust. "Here," she said, passing a few of the napkins to Georgia, and the rest to the older girl. "It will come out - there's a spell." At least, Rion was fairly confident there was a spell, because she'd spilled orange juice on her favourite top at least three times and it was still as good as new. She put a protective arm around Georgia's back. Nobody was going to make her feel bad for an accident, no matter how big they were.

Cameron had been in a bad mood over the entirity of break and he was intent on letting it continue into the school year too if he could help it. Though it was hard even for him not to crack a smile when he spotted some poor first year managing to dump hot chocolate all over Celia Vuong, the shriek from the impact turning more than one head in the hall. Slinking closer, Cameron could think of one way to improve his mood if just for a moment, not wasting any time to raise his camera to snap a photo of their house prefect and Quidditch captain covered in the brown stain, grinning as the shutter went off. He probably couldn't use it for the year book but he'd still get plenty of enjoyment out of it he was sure.

Celia glowered at the girl, unmoved by her apologies. "I don't care if it was an accident or not," she snapped. "My top is still ruined." She snatched the paper towels from the girl and blotted at the dripping liquid. Celia was momentarily distracted when another first year slithered out from underneath the table, and she wrinkled her nose. Her disgust transformed into indignation as the blonde girl tried to assure her that the stain would come out. As if that was the only thing wrong with the situation. "It's silk. It's not even supposed to get wet." Celia knew it was a little impractical to have dry-clean-only pieces in her wardrobe, but she just mailed them home whenever she needed them laundered. It wasn't like sending owls generated any carbon emissions.

Deciding that the paper towels were taking too long, Celia took out her wand and cast a quick tergeo. The liquid disappeared, but the stain was still there, marring the pink fabric, which was likely irreparably damaged. She glanced back at the first girl, who was also out of uniform. "What house are you in?" Celia knew she couldn't take points from someone for causing an accident. But she could definitely take points for creating a mess or injuring a prefect. Her skin still stung from where the hot chocolate had burned her.

And then, just when Celia thought things couldn't get any worse, she heard a camera shutter go off. Her head snapped up, and she immediately zeroed in on a boy pointing a camera at her. Celia vaguely recognized him as a younger Slytherin, which at least meant she had some authority over him. "You," she snarled. "Put that away right now." For once in her life, Celia was glad the internet was not a thing at Hogwarts. However, that didn't mean she wanted this little creep taking pictures of her while she was covered in this hideous stain.

Georgia felt tears coming up as Rion tried to make up with everything with handing out paper towels and putting a hand on Georgia's back. She pressed herself a little closer to Rion as she took the napkins and tried to clean up her hands. "I can pay for a new one, please, it really was just an accident," she hadn't noticed as the tears fell down a little, she felt extremely bad and guilty. "I'm so, so sorry," she apologized once more, wiping tears away.

"R-ravenclaw," she quietly whispered an answer to the girl. "I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to," she apologized again before the older girl focused on the camera boy. While that happened, Georgia turned to Rion in tears and hugged her. "I didn't want to do that, I really didn't want to. It was an accident. I was trying to pull my sweater down and bumped into her. I didn't want to, i just didn't notice her," she whispered to her roommate as she cried, her voice trembling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back