Absolutely Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ & brody

DJ is a nice guy, he trusts easily and gives out more chances than most people should have in a life time. He, like Brody, likes photography and hopes to, one day, make a job out of it. He is 22. He does like to have a few one night stands but, when it gets to a relationship, he falls pretty hard and fast for a girl. Would be be good for a friend?

Which one do you want to start? I really want Victor and Izaak to rp that I'm willing to push Maddiie to the side even, but if you want to start one with Maddiie it be cool xD The one with Victor will have to wait, I have to do a plot thing for something to happen in the muggel world so he wouldn't return his sixth year possibly missing half the year and come back the second semester :D
:cry: for the baby so sad! I read half of it :cry:

Haha Zach. Of course though ;) Would you mind setting up a topic? I've got so much on my plate atm :erm:

Diego sounds pretty alike to Brody, I think they would get along famously :D The only thing is though, would he be in NYC? Cause since Brody is a muggle and a little short on cash, he wouldn't exactly be anywhere else.

And as for Iz/Maddiie/Victor, perhaps Izaak and Victor could meet during this Brightstone? The Maddiie and Izaak could wait awhile I guess because I have some big plots coming up for Iz so he'll probably be needing her after that :correct:

I knew more gonna happen :cry: and okay I'll start one for Victor soon :)

Izaak Finch said:
Haha Zach. Of course though ;) Would you mind setting up a topic? I've got so much on my plate atm :erm:
Sure thing. ^_^

Anywhere in particular? :o

Izaak Finch said:
Diego sounds pretty alike to Brody, I think they would get along famously :D The only thing is though, would he be in NYC? Cause since Brody is a muggle and a little short on cash, he wouldn't exactly be anywhere else.
Diego does like to travel a bit so he'd probably make it to NYC at some point and he would probably go back there if he made a friend.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back