OOC First Name
Marijke
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Sneaking into the forest had been something that had been on Ivelisse's mind ever since it was specifically mentioned that they shouldn't in their first year, yet she had never gotten around to it. She would've preferred to head in with someone else so that if they did somehow get caught, which she didn't think was likely, she could at least put the blame on the other person. Depending on how much she liked having that other person around, that was. She didn't want to wait around untill she had found someone to accompany her though which is why she decided to just head out and stick to her first plan: to not get caught. Ive cautiously wandered towards the edge of the forest while looking around to see if anyone was close. Anyone that would stop her or looked like they would rat her out. When she didn't notice anyone like that nearby she silently wandered into the forest, far enough to make sure other students wouldn't see her but still close enough to the edge to see if anyone had noticed and come after her.

Seamus liked the forest, it wasn't nearly as dangerous as people claimed, though he'd really only been in the once. But he spent time running near it and therefore looked in a lot, and had never seen anything untoward in it. He was walking the grounds as he spotted that girl from the common room, who'd been equal parts rude and curious. He didn't know her name, had steadfastedly ignored anything that might try to teach him it (it helped she was a little older) but he could see she was going into the forest. Seamus knew Hamish was gonna kill him for going in again, but he folloed her. He had his wand out and was trying his best to sneak in after her and not get spotted. he wasn't sure why perhaps he just needed an excuse to go into the forest and she had just provided one. Hopefully she wouldn't see him...or maybe it wouldn't matter if she did.

Content no one else had followed her Ivelisse turned around to head further into the forest. So far, it didn't look all too interesting and it made her wonder why it was forbidden. Even though her dad had told her exactly why. Nevertheless, she was keen to explore a little bit. See if she ran into any weird creatures. Or anything else unusual. If things could even be unusual when she was already surrounded by magic. After a couple of steps Ive got the weird feeling she wasn't alone though. She wasn't sure if she had heard someone or whether it was just instincts but she was sure there was someone else around. Whether it was a student or a creature she had no idea, but she turned around nonetheless. "You can come out now." She said casually, acting as if she had seen whoever was there already.

Seamus was following somewhat closely behind the girl, not too much but he knew he waasn't exactly the lightest foot person there. So, when the girl stopped and he was quick to hide behind a tree, he wasn't too surprised that she seemed to know that someone was there. He hestiated, not sure he should come out. But really it wasn't like she could get him in trouble without her getting in trouble too so he stepped out. "What are you doing in here seeker?" he asked with a little smirk, since it was fairly obvious that he'd followed her in, the question to him he thought would be boring but to her interesting. Why would someone come in here alone.

Finn had had a long day out in the grounds. Once he had spent an hour or two out on the lawn and by the lake he started to feel more like himself. Growing up on a farm, he was used to spending the majority of his time outside and he hadn't realised how much he missed it. He was sitting against a tree near the edge of the forest and thinking it was probably time to head up to the castle, he was starving. But just as he was about to get up, he noticed a girl sneaking towards the edge of the forest. She obviously hadn't noticed him in the shadows of the large tree, as she looked over her shoulder before slipping into the trees. Since she looked like someone who didn't want to be followed, Finn started to get up to head back to the castle. But then a boy who he recognised as a fellow first year ran in after her, pulling his wand out.

Frowning, Finn got to his feet and peered into the trees where they disappeared. He didn't know what was going on. Was the boy chasing the girl into the forest? Should he go and check that she was okay? Making a snap decision, he pulled his wand out of his pocket and ran through the gap in the trees the other boy had disappeared into. Finn could see him up ahead, and crept silently after him. Finn stopped quickly and his when the girl spoke. It sounded like they knew each other, but Finn wasn't sure he should leave them. Holding his wand out in front of him, he stepped out from behind a large tree "Everything okay?" he asked looking from one to the other "Were you chasing her?" he asked, somewhat accusingly, looking directly at the other first year boy.

Ivelisse rolled her eyes when she noticed who stepped out, although it made her glad she had acted like she knew someone was there. She was about to respond when yet another boy stepped out, this one holding his wand out as if he was ready to fire some spells. "Do I know you?" Ive frowned at the second boy for a second, crossing her arms. She was sure she didn't and him acting like he was looking out for her made her instantly dislike him a little. Nevertheless, it did provide her with an opportunity to get perhaps a little fun out of the situation. "But yeah," She turned to look at common room boy with an eyebrow raised and an amused smile on her face, "Were you following me? You totally were, huh?"

Seamus hadn't realised in his following of this girl that someone had been coming in behind him. He didn't have time to say anything more, though nor did the girl when the boy stepped out. He recognised him vaguely, from only one of his classes this semester, which meant he knew he wasn't a slytherin like him. The girl seemed as confused about this boy as Seamus did. He rolled his eyes at the girl. "No I wasn't, I just happened to be here too," he lied since he wasn't sure if saying yes to that would be a good idea. "Were you following me?" he said in an accusatory tone towards the boy.

Now standing between them with his wand raised, Finn wasn't sure what to do. He felt a bit stupid, but at least the girl should be thankful he checked on her- except she wasn't. Maybe it was embarrassment, but Finn felt a bit annoyed that she wasn't more grateful "No" he muttered in response to her, and lowered his wand "I just saw you run into the forest- and then he followed" he explained shortly, gesturing at the other first year boy. His annoyance increased at the tone of the other boy's voice- what was the problem with these two? "I was only following you because you were obviously chasing her- you probably shouldn't run after people with your wand out if you don't want trouble" he retorted.

Ivelisse hadn't thought she knew the boy and his reaction only confirmed that. Which made her think the boy might be just another kid with an overbearing need to be a hero. "Right." She responded sarcastically when the slytherin said he hadn't been following her, only to have the other boy debunk his answer a second later. "Don't worry, I get it. I'd follow me too." Ive grinned. She couldn't help but to chuckle when the other boy mentioned something about running after someone with a wand out. "Isn't that also exactly what you did though?" She questioned, not opposed to stirring the pot a little.

Seamus rolled his eyes at the boy, and then once again at the girl. "Wow," he said, god, this girl was full of herself. He might've in another occasion respected it, but he was already a bit frustrated with how this had gone down. Though he hadn't been sure what his plan was. He looked at the boy. "I wasn't running," he corrected, since he was hands down never going to say he'd run, he'd maybe moved quickly to be able to follow her to the forest. "Are you a gryffindor?" Seamus asked, trying to remember what classes he'd seen the boy in.

Finn looked between the two- it seemed like they knew each other or something. Finn felt himself blush a little when the girl pointed out that he had also run after them with him wand out but shrugged it off "I only did it because he looked suspicious” he said defensively, jerking his head at the other boy. Somewhere in the back of his mind Finn knew it was a bad idea to be calling other students suspicious, but embarrassment at how he had come into the situation was making him rash. He looked over as the other boy addressed him “Yeah, Gryffindor” he muttered, before asking “You?” though he was pretty certain the other boy was in Slytherin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back