About My Late Posts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund Kreuz

Wand
Hornbeam Wood, 8' ¨ö" Essence of Phoenix Feather
I'm not abandoning threads, don't get me wrong, but IRL issues arose unexpectedly a few days back. I can't really talk about it on here. But I'm sorry about making such late posts. On the longer threads, I may have to attempt to bring them to a close. I don't want to just drop threads, but I do need to reduce the amount.

Also, on another note; I'm now busy on mondays and am unlikely to come online in the evenings. I also have a couple of days at the end of May where I may not be online. My brother is returning home next week, and I don't know how that's going to work out. I'm also busy at the end of June for a few days (my long awaited holiday).

Again, I apologise for the lack of posts, and I hope to get at least a couple a day going, soon.

- Beth

Aw don't worry about it Beth, take all the time you need to get yourself gathered up and sure we'll still see you around spam :hug:

Drop me a skype message if you want to talk or anything :)

- Pat :wub:

Like Pat said, don't worry about it. :hug: You know you can talk to me. I hope the RL issues work themselves out.

:wub: Amanda

PS: I'll send Valcan over to cheer you up <3

Things have got worse at the same time as getting better. I know I have hardly been on, as of late, and I apologise for those RPs that I have not completed. I'm going to be organising a few things before I take a short* break from HNZ. Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to roleplay with me. Once I have real life sorted out, I will return properly (as opposed to the odd bit of lurking I have performed over the last week or so).

Missing you all
- Beth x

*I hope it will be no more than a week or so.

Aw Beth.. If you want to talk about stuff, just come over and we can head somewhere :console: :hug:
I hope things get better for you soon, I've noticed you've not been on the board so much, and I've missed you here :p

Come back soon ^_^
Love Clairey xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back