Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
After his first flower had been successfully delivered Asaiah made his way down to the Great Hall like he was instructed to do by a Gryffindor who said that the person he was supposed to deliver his next flower to was probably there. When the boy arrived at the Great Hall he immediately walked towards the Gryffindor table, ''Harley? Is Harley Tsuji here?'' he shouted, looking at every single Gryffindor sitting at the table.

Even though there hadn't been any incidents since Odette's apology, Harley still felt jumpy every time she had to be in the great hall for meals. Surrounded by hundreds of people, with no idea how many of them had seen and believed Odette's horrible flyers felt like the opposite of safe. Harley spent most meals keeping her head down and glaring at anyone unfamiliar who came too close. So hearing her name called out loudly, by a complete stranger no less, set all of Harley's nerves alight. She whipped around to see where it had come from, glaring at the boy. He may be older, but he was still a Slytherin, and you never knew who Odette would manage to manipulate. "What do you want?" She snapped bluntly, the look in her eye daring the boy to try and mess with her.

He smiled while walking towards her, taking a yellow rose out of the bucket, ''I want to do my job and deliver you a flower.'' he said, not a fan of the way she said it. He held the rose out for the girl to take it.
Harley!!!

I think you're cool!!

ROSE

He vaguely remembered the girl from the posters now that he saw her face, so while she was reading the note, he said, ''Not every single student in Slytherin is a bad person, you know.'' thinking back onto what Tess told him back in the hospital wing.

Harley's expression softened at once into surprise as the boy said what he was there for. She had sent a few roses out to her friends, but somehow hadn't even thought about getting any back. "Oh..." She said, surprised, and took the rose quietly. The note put a startled smile on Harley's face... she felt a little guilty for not sending Rose a rose of her own now... the girl was nice, but Harley hadn't thought they were such good friends yet. She made a mental note to thank Rose, and spend more time with her.

The boy's next remark stripped the smile from Harley's face all at once, and she scowled back up at him, gripping the note slightly harder, enough to crinkle the paper. "Mind your own business!" She snapped, looking up at the older boy with a warning glare. "One of my best friends is a Slytherin, you don't know anything about me!"

''Jesus Christ, I'm just telling you that not everyone in Slytherin is like that chick, so people will stop thinking that we're all shitheads. And it's good that one of your best friends is in Slytherin, it means that you don't think everyone's a shithead.'' Asaiah said, turning away from the Gryffindor girl because he didn't want to get into a fight with the girl. ''By the way, you should stop snapping at people who don't mean any harm.'' And with that said, the third year walked away from the table.

Harley scowled. "I don't think you're LIKE her, but you might be WORKING FOR her." She snapped, glaring at the boy. Who the hell did he think he was?! Sticking his nose into things he didn't even know anything about. "And you should stop butting in on other people's business." Harley snapped back as he left, glaring after the boy for a long moment before turning her attention back to her rose, still scowling slightly, the paper of the note crumpled now in her anger. Frustrated, Harley did her best to smooth it out, trying to forget the boy and his butting in, and regain the happiness and feelings of friendship she had only gotten to enjoy so briefly when she opened the note.

((IM SORRY :lol: ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back