Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose had no idea why she was doing this. At least she had a vague idea of who this was, since he was her brother's roommate. She went around the table, before stopping in front of who she thought she was looking for. "Sully!" She smacked her hand on the table in front of him. "Pay attention!"

Sully had just been telling what he'd hoped was going to be a mean as story to one of his housemates when a girl slammed the table in front of him. He reared back a bit, trying not to choke on his lunch before looking up at her with raised eyebrows. "Well I'm paying attention now, sheesh."

Rose blinked and sighed. "Sorry, I'm trying to work on that." She held up her basket full of roses. "I have a rose for you." She offered, feeling bad that she'd already gotten off on the wrong foot.

The girl looked more defeated than Sully had expected when he'd complained and he decided to take pity on her and share some of his rose wisdom. "If you're gonna deliver roses, you gotta commit to the delivery style," He said confidently. "I like going big and going loud, myself, makes it way faster," Sully said with a nod. "But, forget that, rose me!" He said, holding out his hand and wiggling his fingers, grinning at the girl.

Rose raised a brow. "I wonder how my brother hasn't caught that energy rooming with you instead of just being some lazy loser." She joked dryly, pulling the rose from her basket and handing it to him.

Happy Valentines day friend!

Daintree

Sully squinted at the girl when she mentioned her brother being in his room, wondering which of his roommate's she meant. He doubted it was Eric somehow, and he was pretty sure Jatin had an older brother, not a sister. "Oh yeah, who's your brother?" He asked, skimming over the note and pocketing it with a smile. He'd have to go bother Daintree once he was finished with his food.

Rose raised her brow. "There's more than one lazy loser in your dorm? You have my sympathy." She held out her hand. "Rose Lockwood. You're saddled with Ren, the idiot who draws creepy trash all day." She and Ren had never gotten along in the best of times. She thought he was useless and he thought she was moody. But they both loved Lily. She was a little curious to see what the other people that had to put up with Ren were like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back