Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira decided to make her next delivery during lunch- it seemed the easiest time to catch an older Hufflepuff student. She thought she recognized the name, but she wasn't going to take any chances. She approached a group of older Hufflepuffs, the yellow rose in her hand.

"Excuse me?" She asked shyly, "I'm looking for Amber?"

Amber hadn't participated in the rose deliveries in her previous year, and had decided against it this time too. Even though she was taking fewer subjects than she had last year, her OWL year was still very busy. She still enjoyed the general atmosphere around the school, though, and happily watched as others around her got some roses. For the first time ever, Amber herself had sent a red one. She hoped her girlfriend would like it. During lunchtime, she was sitting with a few of the girls in her year. A young girl approached them, and Amber looked up at her with a kind smile. When she asked for Amber, her smile grew. "You found her." She said gently, gesturing at herself. "Can I help you?" She glanced at the rose, and knew why the girl had probably approached her.

Kira smiled, glad to have located the proper person. When Amber looked at the rose in her hand, Kira smiled. "This is for you," she held out the rose with the note.
Dear Amver, This rose does not sum up how much I appreciate you as a friend, but it's a start! Hope you have a lovely Valentine's day full of love.
Always,
Clem

Amber gave the young girl a kind smile as she handed the rose over. "Thank you very much, what's your name?" She asked as she started unfolding the note. The message inside made her smile. It was so nice of Clementine to send her a rose, and she felt a pang of guilt as she realized she hadn't sent one to the other Hufflepuff. Even when she had been so kind and understanding. She would have to thank her in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back