Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
At the next flower he got to deliver Asaiah slightly smiled. Luckily for him it was someone he knew because he had spoken to her before. As Asaiah walked over from the Gryffindor table towards the Slytherin table he already scanned the table for one of his captains, Esmé. When the thirteen year old saw the girl he happily walked toward her and smiled as he stood next to her. ''Hi, Esmé,'' Asaiah said to get her attention. ''I've got something for you.''

Esmé didn't know why, or more so, didn't want to think about why, but she'd filled two plates for lunch that day, only one of which was for herself. The second lay untouched, even after everyone had finished eating, and by now had grown cold. The witch wouldn't let the house elves take it away. She still imagined and hoped that, the person she was expecting would come in, late, but better than never, and it would all be okay because she had saved him some food. It would be all okay.

A young, male voice at her side took the girl's attention from the entrance to the hall, and for a brief moment, she was happy. But as her eyes met the boy, the smile on her lips dropped slightly. It wasn't him. "Oh. Hello, Asaiah." She said, trying to sound happier to see him than she felt. "For me? What is it?"

''A rose,'' the Slytherin said smiling at his older house mate as he handed Esmé the yellow rose he was suppose to give her. ''By the way, I know that you and Avie were close, so my condolences, he was a pretty awesome guy.''

Esme,

My condolences.

Niamh.

A rose? Oh. Valentines. Esmé had almost forgotten. "He is a pretty awesome guy. The witch corrected Asaiah without thinking, uncomfortable with the use of the past tense. She took the yellow flower, turning its stem between her two fingers before peering at the note. She couldn't think of who would send her one. The Lancaster girl read over the script, a short, but simple message, and as much as she appreciated the gesture, she couldn't help but crumple up the paper in her fist. "More condolences. I've been hearing the word a lot lately. I don't need another reminder." She muttered, more to herself than the messenger boy. She didn't want to hear it. She didn't want to think about what had happened to her best friend. The girl tossed the note aside. "I don't want people's pity."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back