A well needed stroll

Andromeda laughed as she walked over to where Amy lay on the grass, she put out her hand to see if she needed hoisting up.
"Either i'm getting old or I have been way too cooped up the past few weeks. My body is so stiff!" she twisted and turned, "Ok, who can turn cartwheels... now I know that technically they're not silly, but if we end them in a daft fashion they could be!"
Andromeda turned and smiled at the girls.

Amy took andys hand, stood up and fell again. Her head was spinning slightly.
"I think i'll just lay here a minute" she said, and then burst out laughing, for no apparent reason.

Andromeda laughed and sat down beside her.
"It could be the sun that's affecting us or the moon in Aquarius eclipsing the Orion belt!" Andromeda broke into fresh giggles and turning to the others said, "I have not got a clue what I just said, so it is definitly the sun!"

Amy tried sitting up when Andy sat down next to her but failed again and fell into fresh fits of laughter.
"Yeah i like it, lets just blame the sun" Amy said, feeling completely idiotic but couldn't stop laughing.

Amy really didn't know why she was laughing so much.
Eventually she pulled herself up into a sitting position and her head spun
"Ooo the world looks completely different from up here" she said feeling slightly dizzy.

"Oh wow.." Miranda said while laughing as she tried to do a cartwheel and managed but landed on her butt instead of her feet. "Ouch..." Miranda said and then burst out laughing.

Amy laughed as Miranda cartwheeled succesfully but landed dodgily.
"Nice cartwheel though" she said giggling, still feeling slightly dizzy and dodgey from falling.

Miranda laughed and said, "Come on Violet, you know you really want to." Miranda said and then burst out into laughter. =))

Violet blushed. "Alright, but, you're never seeing anything like this from me again, kay?" She jumped up and down, then bent over, placed her hands on the ground, lifted her legs in the air...and came crashing down instantly. She burst out laughing. "I told you I couldn't!" she managed to splutter out, through a fit of laughter, as she desperately tried to pull her skirt down to cover her legs.

"Woooo go Violet" Amy said laughing as Violet came crashing down on the grass near to where she was laying.
"Seee wasn't too bad was it?! We've all made completel fools out ourselves...but its fun" Amy said laughing still.

"You know, this isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be..." Violet said contemplatively, looking up at the clouds. "It's really great here!" she exclaimed, grinning.

"Not nearly as bad as you thought it would be?" Amy asked Violet as she too layed down and looked up at the clouds.

"Yeah...I was scared to come here," she said earnestly. "I thought I'd be a terrible witch and wouldn't make any friends and hate every second of my time here. To be brutally honest." She laughed. "But that's not true. Not true at all!" She grinned as she pushed herself up to a sitting position.

Amy smiled at Violet, glad that she had changed her mind so quickly when she had come to Hogwarts.
"Ahh I'm still feeling slightly dizzy and i could swear i've bruised several parts of my body from falling on my head" she said groaning slightly but almost immediately began laughing again.

Violet laughed. "I'm not trying any handstands or cartwheels again. I need my brain cells!" She sprang up and jumped in the air. "We're still young, though, hey?" She grinned, wickedly. "Or are you an old lady in disguise?"

"Don't we all" Amy laughed rubbing her head.
"I shall prove to you i am not an old lady" she said jumping up and putting her hands on her hips, unaware that she was swaying slightly. With that she turned and done a complete cartwheel, landing properly before she sat herself down on the grass again.
"Voila" she said grinning at Violet

Violet gave Amy a round of applause. "Well done! I'm impressed!" she exclaimed. "You're not an old lady!" she said, grinning.

Amy got up and bowed mockingly as Violet applauded her. Then sat down grinning again.
"This had been a good day, has it not?" she said turning and smiling at Violet.

"Yes, indeed, it certainly has!" she said, sighing. "Ah, I wish all days were more like this..."

"Ahh wouldn't we all" Amy said gazing up at the clouds.
"So hows Hufflepuff going?" Amy asked Violet.

"Hufflepuff's really good, I like it a lot. Even though I was supposed to be in Gryffindor, according to my mum, or Ravenclaw, according to my cousin, I'm happy where I am. How's Gryffindor?" she asked.

"Well as long as your happy thats all that counts!" Amy said smiling.
"Yeah Gryffindors great, everyones so nice and friendly!" Amy said, she liked the feeling that she was surrounded by friends all the time and the fact that it all seemed like one big family.

"It's really nice. It's like we're a giant support group, as first years!" she exclaimed. "It's not competitive...well, not really," she said, making a face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back