A well needed stroll

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda opened the door and stepped out into the afternoon sunlight. She turned to Zuka, Randa and Violet and smiled.
"Now this is more like it", she threw her bag over her shoulder and began walking slowly towards the beautifully landscaped lawn.

"Ahh..." Miranda said gratefully, she was relived that they had finally gotten outside into the wonderfully warm weather.

Zazuka spread her arms above her and sighed. "This is the wonderful. Nothing like summer to make one love life." She said with a sigh. The sun danced over her feckled face and her medesen was working well so Zazuka was breathing normaly.

Zazuka laughed into her hands then started to walk backwards so she could talk to the others. "You just sounded like a victoren belle." She said with bright smile.

[[ooc so sorry Z, my computer has been very tempermental!!]]

Andy laughed, "It's a shame I don't look like a belle though!"
Andromeda knew she looked strange with her auburn hair, freckled skin and amber eyes. She would never be beautiful she figured but pretty wasn't asking too much was it?
She started walking with one foot placed dilerately infront of the other.
"Hey Z, ministry of silly walks - us!" she grinned.

((It's ok))
Zazuka laughed openly for the first time. "Really, Look I can skip backwards." She said as she put alittel hop in her backwards step. She hummed the tune to 'Convertin vegertarens' as she did. Her black curls sworled around her as she did.

"like that is it!" Andromeda began taking huge monsterous steps and moving her neck as if clucking like a chicken, "the competition is on! go for it Z what's your next walk!" she couldn't help laughing but walked as daftly all the same.

Zauzka though about it as she continued to skip then turned around and started to put one foot to the side of another walking in a sort of zigzag. "This is the time of." she sang softly with two more steps. "The revolution." She said giggling. "Your turn Andy and anyone else that wants to compet." She said cheerly.

"Right... competition!" Andy laughed, "Wait till you see this then!" She flipped over into a handstand and began very precariously walking on her hands.
the blood was rushing to her face but she didnt care, "hey Z - catch up!"

Zazuka tryed for a spining walk she had just gotten the idea to do when she got tangled up in her own feet and laned straight on her behind. Surpisingly enough she laughed. "I guess I'm not cordenated enough to do that much." She said cheerly as she fixed her glasses.

Andromeda saw Zuka fall over and began to laugh unfortunately her laughing at an undesirable to her hand stand walking and she too began to topple eventually falling over and bumping her head on the ground.
Like Zuka she only laughed harder, "ow, my wee cranium!" she cried rubbing her head.

[[oooc have got to go Z catch you tomorrow!]]

Zazuka laughed harder than she had in her inter life. "Oh no there go even more marbles." She said as she made to get up off the grass.

Miranda kinda stood there and watched Zuka and andy act like idiots. 'Well I've got nothing to lose' She thought to herself before walking on her hands and one foot at the same time, and then she too fell to the ground laughing. "Well we are officially weirdos!!" Miranda said gasping for breath. =))

Zazuka bumped into Miranda still laughing alittle bit. "I'm starting to think there is no real problem with being a wierdo." She said calming down a bit. She was loving life now and there was very little that could bring her down.

Violet was being particuarly quiet, as this was the first time she'd really looked around the grounds and was in awe of them.
"It's so beautiful," she said quietly. "In Australia, everything's dead and brown, and in most of New Zealand, it's not nearly this pretty...wow." she whispered. She looked at Miranda, Andy and Zuka turn handstands and laughed.
"I'm not even going to try that!" she cried.

"Really?? :-? " Miranda said from on the ground, "Y'know you want to!! :p " Miranda said while laughing so hard her sides hurt.

Violet shook her head, laughing.
"Oh, no, I can't do these things. Never been able to. But it's amusing to watch!" she cried, snorting with laughter.

Andromeda's head still ached she stood up and smiled at Violet,
"Come Vi your funniest walk, can be anything at all doesn't have to be on your hands!" She smiled now and stretched, "Totally agree Z about the wierdo thing I think people here can take themselves a little too seriously. I mean that's all well and good but life isn't worth it without the good stuff, the fun stuff!"
She said this while doing a terrible attempt at a moon walk bursting into fits of laughter again.

((OOC: Soo didn't see thiis...and i thought i only needed my glasses for things far away...))
Amy caught up with the rest of the girls on the lawn.
"Hey guys" she said slightly breathless as she had more or less run the whole way there.
She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw them
"What on eaarth are you doing?!?!?" she said laughing.

"Ministry of Silly Walks - if you don't do one you could be sent to Azkaban!" she smiled flipping over and doing a crab crawl. "Ow...ow...I haven't done this one since my last school! OW!" Andromeda collapsed again in a heap but just laughed uproariously. "Go for it Amy!"

Amy couldn't help but laugh at Andromeda as she fell in a heap on the floor.
"Gimme a sec to think then!" she exclaimed

"Okay okay" she said smiling and turned herself upside down, walking on her hands a fair distance, in a very very wonky line before her elbow gave in and she collapsed on the grass.
"Woa, i haven't done that in a while" amy said while laying sprawled out on the grass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back