A well needed stroll

"Yeah exactly" Amy said grinning
"Well its not competitive yet...but give it time" she said smiling.

"Yeah!" smiled Andromeda who had been staring straight up at the sky lost in a world of her own, "No competitive yet, but just wait when I start beating you all in class that'll buck you all up!"
She laughed and got up from the grass again.
"Cartwheel number 1 then, though my head is stinging!" Andromeda turned to the side and raised her hands in the air, then flipping herself over in cartwheel formation she twisted on the landing and came down heavy on her foot.
"OW!" she fell in a heap and cried out again "OW! I think I twisted it!"

Amy couldn't help but laughing.
"Oh Andy, i'm sorry for laughing but it did look funny" she said trying to stifle her laughter.
"Here let me give you a hand up, don't put any weight on your foot" she said offering her hand to Andy.

Zazuka looked around with a bright smile on her face. She satered to hum a few rists of a Flyleaf song as she went for a twisted cartweel herself and actually pulled off. "Let me see." She said when Andy twisted her foot. She could make most things feel better because of all her expirence with wounds.

"Maybe we should get you up to the hospital wing eh? We'll get some ice on it and it'l be back to normal in no time" Amy said kindly, helping Andy up.

Zazuka saw the lake alitte ways away and started to surch her bag. She knew she wouldn't have left it behind. "Wait here." She said then walked off to the lake to dip a small towle in the frezzing water. "This should help with the swelling until we get you to the hospital wing." She said walking back and placing the towle around Andy's ankle.

"Ahh good idea Zuka" Amy said.
"Erm no i have no idea but its okay i'm sure we'l find our way, we'l bump into someone i'm sure and then we'll ask them okay?" Amy said to Andy

"Ok, but I'm going to have to lean on two of you at least! Zuka? Amy? Do you mind? The others can wait here till we get back!" Andy looked at them hopefully, she certainly couldn't hobble to the hospital wing herself.

"Course you can! Come on then,we'd better get going" Amy said giving Andy a hand.

((Il follow you over there))

Zazuka put her shoulder under Andy's arm. "Don't worry we'll make our way there soon." She said. Zazuka had almost anything she would need in her bag but she wanted to see that her friend was well cared for so it was off to the hospital wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back