A "Welcome to your new home" party

Ryan was happy the evening was going well so far he had to admire Kate who had organised it, it was all running very smooth,He saw new faces who all looked older then him he decided that he would say hello to them later.When Kate said that not everyone was here he wondered how many friends Sara and Kate had made in Hogwarts.All his friends were here except Aimee.He grinned when he saw everyones reactions to the house he himself had had a mini heart attack.But nobody could beat Sara's reaction she actually fainted.But she had recovered quickly.Ryan nodded when Kate suggested a tour it would take a little while as the house was so big. "Ya Kate I think that a good idea"He said when he came up beside her.There was somebody else who he hadn't noticed come in "Hey"He said smiling and putting out his hand "I'm Ryan Kate and Sara's brother and this is Danielle"He said indicating Danielle who was still holding his hand

Jaedan stood up. "Ok, I'm out." She walk towards the door.

Willow stood around the group, feeling awkward.
Their friend Vayne walked through and greeted him warmly; "Hey Vayne." She gave him a small smile. Before she could say anything else, Kate spoke to the group; "Okay guys we are going to give you a small tour of the house and after we will have dinner okay". Some of the guests responded with enthusiasm of the prospect of looking around the Moon house. Personally, Willow felt like she was about to invade their personal quarters.

Before she could even comment, a boy walked through the door - was his name Gilbert? Willow noticed him from classes, but can't recall if she actually even talked to him. She overheard his comment; “Do anything good? Aside from apparently winning the lottery and buying a mansion?”. She folded her arms and bit her lip. She was already in a foul mood and apparently his comment struck a nerve of Willow. ...you don't ask people if they won a lottery and they spent their money on a mansion. For crying out loud... She thought angrily.Uncrossing her arms, Willow decided she need to clear her head, this tour was really not going to help anything, and she really didn't want to walk around the mansion -she knew it was beautiful but she really didn't want to intrude.

Taking the quiet opportunity, she approached the Moon sister's and asked; "Hey, Kate, Sara. Is it okay if I just stay here? You guys go ahead and show everyone else the mansion, I...kind of...have a surprise for you and your family. I just need time to organize it, so by the time you come back - I would have done and then I could...kinda show my surprise to you guys before Dinner. is that okay?" Willow blabbed. It was true that Willow had a surprise for the Moon family, in fact none of them know until now. She didn't really need to organize, she'd been practicing her surprise for days before arriving in the UK, she just needed time to breathe and relax. She didn't want to seem prissy at a occasion like this.

Alice stood there rather awkwardly, before catching Ryan's eye. Smiling at him, she noticed more people arriving and being welcomed. Seeing Jaedan about to leave, she turned to her, slightly irritated. "Just because no one's paying you any attention, you don't need to leave. I mean, at least wait to see what they are going to do. Its rude." She said bluntly, feeling annoyed. It was obvious that a lot of effort had gone into the house and she was delighted to be invited. People shouldn't just walk out. She told herself quietly, before being silent again and waiting to go on the tour of this AMAZING house.

Jaedan turned around to face her. "Excuse me? I'm rude? I'm rude?! My brother tried talkin' to you because he liked ya. In that way and you brush him off like dust on your book and you have the bloo2y nerve to call me rude? At least I have more friends!!!" Jaedan walked out and slammed the door behind her.

OOCOut of Character:
Hi! I hope this doesn't actually make an argument between us two. Maye Alice and Jaedan can apologize later?? :)

Vayne smiled as Sara hugged him, he was already used to such gesture from her. He then chuckled a little as she reminded him about the encounter that they had at the abandoned classroom before, the one wherein they recklessly sat on the window sill, not minding the stares and the glances being thrown at them by the other students. "I suppose so.. but even if you did try to jump, I'll stop you anyway..." He said with a smile, nodding at the others to acknowledge their presence. He was actually really happy to see all of them, especially those that he had been friends with while still in Hogwarts. He then turned to Willow as she greeted him, "Hi Willow, long time since I last saw you..." He said to her, softly as he smile gently, wondering why it is that he had not seen her around though they were on the same dorm.

A few moments later, Vayne noticed another familiar face, one that he saw at Sara and Kate's birthday party. He nodded to him as well to acknowledge his presence and to say that he does recognize him. He then decided to keep quiet for a while, waiting patiently as Kate and the others decided which one they should do. He then looked at Willow, noticing how awkward she seemed to be. It was very much not like her, the last time he saw her, she was really enthusiastic and happy. He was about to ask her the reason for that when Kate announced that they would be toured around the manor. Not that he mind it, nut to him, it seems that they would be intruding into their life, of course, they are the one who had offered, but it still doesn't sound right. Nevertheless, since the others was just so enthusiastic to be toured, he decided to just tag along.

Looking around him, Vayne noticed two younger girls who had seemed to be in a heated discussion, apparently, the more feisty one had wanted to leave. "That's very rude.." He muttered under his breath, approaching the two lone figures. unfortunately, he was already too late, the girl had left already. "What happened to her?" He asked the girl who had remained, wondering the reason for the girl to be walking out. Sara and Kate had obviously tried really hard to organize the said party, he wouldn't tolerate it if it would go wrong because of some trivial things.

Ryan frowned when he saw Jaedan and Alice have a little argument not wanting anything bad to happen at the party or between them he started walking over but when he got to Alice and one of Kate and Sara's friends,Jaedan ran out and slammed the door.He was a bit annoyed that she had just walked out but wanting everything to be okay he followed Jaedan out.When he got outside he saw her walking towards the garden "Hey Jaedan what the matter"He said jogging towards he.

Jaedan stopped and faced him. "I don't belong here Ryan!" she cried out, wiping tears from her face. "Don't pretend that I do. I don't fit in with you and your friends and family. It's just not like me." Jaedan turned back round and started running towards a forest close by.

Ryan was totally surprised with Jaedan's reply he hadn't noticed anything but then again he usually didn't.Before he knew it she was running again towards the forest.He sighed and started running after her again he was glad he was a fast runner because he soon caught up with her just inside the forest.He grabbed her arm "Hey calm down"He said gently getting a tissue out of his pocket he gave it to her "What do you mean you don't fit in"He asked sitting on the branch of a tree ready to run again but also ready to listen

Jaedan looked at his hand on her arm before walking towards a slope, it was a steep slope and she stood on the top of it. She faced Ryan, Arms crossed when someone pushed her hard down the slope.

Ryan was glad that he seemed of got through to her but was confused as why she brought him to the top of the hill he was eager to get back to the party the others were probably wondering where he was.But he was shocked when jaeden was suddenly pushed .He ran down to her "Hey are you okay"He asked helping her get up he didn't even noticed the pusher edging closer.

OOCOut of Character:
May I ask who is the pusher??

Jaedan tried to stand up, but wobbled and tried to walk away from Ryan but she couldn't. "I'm fine." Jaedan looked in Ryan's eyes, with a glare but it softened.
OOCOut of Character:
It's Nick, he wants to get Jaedan with a guy, even if it means breaking everyone bone in her body (lol)

"Long time, I know Vayne...we should catch up some time." Willow gave him the best of smiles she could muster, sighing she rubbed her temples. Ever since her breakdown she has been feeling under the weather ever since.
Her Uncle Jeremy said she should have gone into the muggle hospital when she was under his care but she refused
to be admitted. He knew (and possibly deep down, she knew) something was terribly wrong with her health.
But she decided it'll be better if she found out later.

"Just because no one's paying you any attention, you don't need to leave. I mean, at least wait to see what they are going to do. Its rude." . "Excuse me? I'm rude? I'm rude?! My brother tried talkin' to you because he liked ya. In that way and you brush him off like dust on your book and you have the bloo2y nerve to call me rude? At least I have more friends!!!" Willow's gaze diverted to the younger guests - their shouting wasn't really helping Willow's ill-feeling at the moment and she was pretty sure that their argument couldn't have been conveniently timed.
She looked over at the Moon's and gave them a sympathetic smile; "I'm hoping my surprise will..ease tensions. A bit."

She felt bad, they were here to have a good time, a good party and not to watch some two probably-first years arguing themselves out. Willow clutched her head and walked over to a table to sip on a glass of water. She needs to feel better before she performs for the Moons and the rest of the guests.

Kate looked around when yet another person entered the room "Hey Gil"Kate said smiling warmly but still quite anxious some people looked like they hadn't wanted to have a tour of the house she wasn't sure why but if they didn't that was fine by her.She smiled at Gils compliment "Thanks Gil you don't look to bad yourself"She said laughing a bit.She wondered where the others were if they weren't coming they should of least told her but she wanted to get the party on the road "Thanks Gil they were could thanks and no we didn't win the lottery this was my great aunts estate and when she died my dad inherited the house and her huge estate"She said looking around to see if all the guests were okay she noticed Willow unfold her arms.She was going to go over when there when she saw Jaedan walk out Whats up with her she asked a small bit annoyed that she had just gone like that but maybe she had a reason.Kate decided not to dwell on it but then she and Alice got into a bit of a debate and the result was Jaedan walking out and slamming the door.Kate was going to out when Ryan passed her and went outside.Kate relaxed a bit she knew her brother would be able to sort it.She know turned her attention to Willow who didn't look to well she walked over "Hey Willow why don't you come for a walk outside with me you look like you need some fresh air"She said smiling warmly.She didn't have to be present at the tour Star or Sara could do it easily.

Vayne nodded in agreement as Willow told him that they should catch up with each other. He do think so as well, they haven't been able to talk for a long time so he figured that today, or probably some other time, they could talk about their last days in hogwarts. The only one that Vayne had seen during their last month in Hogwarts was Sara, though he was really grateful for that. He had, after all, been able to know her better. Looking at Willow once again, he did notice that she was not really feeling well, being her friend, he had been worried. He followed her to the table and tried to ask her, but Kate had beaten him into doing so. "I do agree with Kate Willow, you don't look really well..." He said to her, voice full of concern.

Danielle was a little bit mad, that Jaedan decided to, just leave, Danielle thought it was very rude. She saw Ryan leave, but just waited inside, knowing he could handle it. It had been a bit, and Danielle was a bit worried. "Hey, Kate, I'm gonna go see whats going on, okay." Danielle said, walking towards the door and leaving. She looked around trying to find them, she walked towards a nearby forest. She saw them, but hid, and she would interfere, if it something got out of hand.

Ryan grabbed Jaedan as she was about to fall.He cursed the person who had pushed her.He looked around but he couldn't see anybody he gently helped her to a sitting position on the grass.Luckily it was a warm evening he wondered what the others were thinking.He looked at Jaedan she looked fragile he saw her glare soften and he smiled glad her mood was over.He sat there for a few minutes letting Jeadan get her breath back "Come on"He said leaning over to help her up "Time to go back or they will send out a search party"He said smiling helping her up

Jaedan looked at Ryan. Then without warning, unaware of everything that she did, she kissed him.

Alice jumped as Jaedan shouted at her. She was embarrassed that she had caused a scene in front of older people and apologising for the interruption, she left quickly, closing the door behind her. "Jaedan, Jaedan wait." She called, trying to find her. She hated people shouting and felt really bad. Although, she was completely puzzeled what she said about her brother. Ive never even met her brother. She thought to herself. Seeing Danielle infront of her, watching Jaedan and Ryan she caught them kissing and quickly leapt forward, grabbing Danielle. "Danielle. Are you ok?" She asked her, worried for her friend.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="mediumblue">(OOC: By the way, when did Alice meet Nick??)

OOCOut of Character:
Hi Alice. Don't worry we've planned this scene so just support Danielle and ignore Jaedan until Danielle says ok?

Jeadan kiss caught him totally unawares "Hey"He said moving back. "I'm sorry Jaedan but I like you as a friend and nothing else"He said firmly but smiling sadly.He didn't like her in that way at the moment his heart was set on Danielle. "Is that clear"he asked smiling he still wanted to be friends with Jaedan but he wanted to make sure that thats all they ever would be.He got up and started walking "You coming"He asked wondering what was happening inside and he was still debating whether he should tell Danielle what happened

OOCOut of Character:
This should be made into a soap opra :)

Willow breathed, she didn't want to cause another upset for the moon family.
She could already hear the ruckus that was going outside and she was pretty sure that was upsetting the
the family as it is. She took a glance at her hands she was shaking but she wasn't nervous or angry - just worried.
family first...willow after. She took a deep breath in and out again.

It was as if she knew something bad was going to happen but she wouldn't let it happen,
wondering if she should have followed Jeremy's persistent asking to go to the doctors or the hospital
would have done anything more affirmative - maybe she'd know how to throw away these ill feelings.
Sighing, she took another sip of cool water, wishing she didn't have to feel ill at an a occasion like this.

"Hey Willow why don't you come for a walk outside with me you look like you need some fresh air" "I do agree with Kate Willow, you don't look really well..." Willow jumped, Kate and Vayne were behind her - how come she didn't notice them coming? She glanced at their worried faces, realizing the party was turning disastrous - whatever was going on outside and now this, how was everyone supposed to have a good time when everyone was worrying about each other? Feeling bad she nodded; "mmm. perhaps I should - but really, I do have a surprise for you later on." She gave both of them a smile, unknowingly - all the color disappeared from her face.

OOCOut of Character:
Willow suffers from some medical conditions, you'd probably find out later on ^-^;

OOCOut of Character:
Yeah! Jaean also suffers medically. Epilepsy, Asthma, Diabetes dyslexia, desfracsia, Etc

Danielle didn't hear Alice come up behind her. She just watched to make sure, that Jaedan and Ryan were safe. But then, Danielle didn't care about Jaedan's safety. As she had just kissed him. Her mouth wide open, she looked, in fury. "That, little b*tch!" Danielle told Alice. Danielle was so mad, until she saw Ryan, tell Jaedan, that he, didn't like her like that. Danielle had, buning hatred for Jaedan right now but was happy with Ryan. She stood there smiling.

OOCOut of Character:
Johanna Your right! Where can I send the idea in? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back