Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby wandered into the great hall grinning. She could see people throughout she knew, and felt extremely pleased she was finally back after having to leave for four months. She half skipped over to her table and sat down next to a few of her friends, still smiling. "Hi. I'm back" she announced, "How have your holidays been guys? I want to know what ive missed" she asked, taking a drink of soda and some marshmallows.

Larissa entered the Great Hall and was heading for the Slytherin table as usual. She sat down and looked boredly across the tables to see who was about.
She stared at the back of a girl's head for a moment before standing up slowly and walking towards the girl.
She reached the Hufflepuff table and tapped the girl on the shoulder.
"Excuse me," she started but paused.

Libbydropped a few marshemellows and went to pick them up. Sitting up again she blew her hair out her face. She'd had it cut. It was now just above the shoulder, rather than long. Feeling someone tap her she turned to face her friend. "Lissy" she squeakled, grinning madly, and trying to climb over the bench before throwing her arms round her neck. "I'm back" she grinned, her green eyes sparkling.

Larissa, who was thoroughly surprised- and not used to hugs, almost lost her balance as Libby launched herself at her.
"I.." Larissa said as Libby squeezed a little too tighlty round her neck, "I.. Guessed.." Larissa panted, her face growing pinker.

Libby let go of Larissa. "How have you been?" she asked. Lately she didn't know anything about what was going on around here now. She covered up her feelings of being lost and lonley, by appearing charming and smiley, knowing that she would pick it up again once she settled back in.

"Great," Larissa lied. The truth was, she'd spent months refusing to go to lessons because of how much she missed Libby.
"Yeah, Exams went.. terrible." Larissa managed to smile, "I did well at Charms, ok at Transfiguration, terrible at Potions.." She faded into silence.
"What have you been doing these past few months?" She asked, genuinely interested.

Libby listened as she heard the results of her exams. She had no idea of her own. "I had alot, of family trouble. Mum didn't want me to come back, although i managed to persuade her. Cedrics is fully back now. His strike of phnemonia has finally gone completely. Erm yeah" she sat back down nudging up so she could sit too. "It gets really quiet back home.I cant say i was pleased to be reunited at home before the year was up" she said honestly.

Faith ran over to Liberty, she was over joyed she was back. "Libby!" she yelled running towards and giving her a great big massive hug. "Hi Larissa" she smiled.

Larissa sighed.
"It's my birthday soon," she said, her eyes suddenly sparkling, "And I was thinking of having a party.. I'll get mum to sort the details but- Well.. Would you like to come?" She smiled at Libby, her hopes high.

Libbys head turned when she heard her name and grinned again when she saw Faith. "Hi!" she hugged her back. She looked to Larissa again and was reminded of something, "Oh yes. I had my birthday back at home, which was a bit of a disapointment really. Everyone was busy and i was hoping to have a party here. I wonder if i would be able to have a late one" she started talking to herself, her mind drifting to ideas. When she heard Larissa invitation she began to excited, "Of cource i will" she stuck out her tongue cheekily.

Larissa grinned. "Great." She said, happy she'd found at least one person to attend her party.
She stood up, "I need to go back to the Slytherin table," she rolled her eyes at the Gryffindors who were giving her strange looks.
"I'll meet you in the library later, ok?" Larissa smiled and walked back to the Slytherin table.

Libby nodded to Larissa, "Sure see you later" she grinned. "Faith? Want to sit down?" she asked, patting the seat next to her. She began to look back over the Hufflepuff table to see who else she knew.

Tichondrius walked by idly, his eyes scanning the table out of habit, when they pulled his vision back to someone he hadn't seen in a while. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Liberty Barnett. Where have you been all this time?" he asked, adopting a phony nasally superior tone.

Libby raised her eyebrows at Ti, who she turned to face when he said her name. "Hi. I've er, been away for a while. Had to go home for a few months" she smiled in his direction, "and you? What have you been up to?" searching the sky or any signs of bird that might want to sit on her again.

Jacob walked into the great hall.He was in a great mood.He had been getting good marks in most of his assignments and he had completed the week's homeworks.He walked past the Hufflepuff table hoping to find Libby and he just saw her.

She was sitting with Larissa and a couple of other hufflepuffs."Hello there."he said making his way over to the party."Morning sunshine."he said as he reached behind Libby and bent down to kiss her left cheek from behind.

Libby turned and look up to see Jacob and she instantly smiled feeling happy. "Heya. Want to join us?" she asked moving up on the bench and smiling.

"Yeah sure."he said seating himself beside Liberty.He looked arround at the little group."Hi all,I'm Jacob!"he said greeting them."I am a Slytherin but not the kind that give Slytherins a bad name."he said with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back