Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Rigid Birch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Hey guys,

So a couple of you know this already, but I've been going through a small personal crisis for the last couple of weeks. Starting Friday I'm going to take a bit of a breather from rping for a week and see if I can keep to simply doing my own thing. It probably won't be more than a week, I'm hoping it won't be because you guys all do so much for me, but I can't guarantee any rps are going to be replied to, or at least, I am trying not to, because I need some space to breath for some things and because of that I won't have a lot of access to the internet. I probably will be on Skype though, maybe.

Thanks guys!
Teigs

Teigannn :cry:

You do whatever you need to do and don't you worry about replying.
Take as much time as you need! ^_^

Do know that we love youu :hug:

Totally feel you! Don't fret & take as much time as you need Teigan! I'll be on skype whenever you wanna talk! :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that, hope everything will get better soon for you Teigan! You know real life comes first and do what you have to do. Hope you will be back before we know it ^_^

I should mention I still intend to go ahead with werewolf, I have a lot of the storyline prewritten for this reason. Not to worry!

Do what you need to do. Take care. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back