A walk to remember

Chase chuckled, "We can have our wedding wherever you want to have it. You can invite whoever you want to invite, and I couldn't care less. Just as long as it's me you're marrying." Chase said, laughing. He loved her, and he didn't care where they got married, or who came to the wedding, all that mattered was that at the end of that day, Eden would be his forever, and nobody else could take her away. Chase said. Chase sighed, and thought about where he would take her for their honeymoon, it would be a magical evening, Chase knew that much, he would make sure of it.

Looking up at the sky Eden sighed. "I don't want the wedding to be to to big. Just close family and friends of ours." Eden liked the idea of a small wedding not to many people. Eden reached over to where her purse was and opened a huge bag of jelly slugs and put one in her mouth. "Want some?" Eden asked Chase.

Chase chuckled, "That is fine with me. Though, the world should know, because we're so awesome, we should be celebrities." Chase said, and he started laughing, not exactly sure if she would think he was joking or not. Chase sighed, "Where do you keep getting these things from?" Chase teased, "I swear I keep telling these elves to hide them, but nobody listens to me I guess." Chase teased, and he took a few, and popped them into his mouth.

"My family is already celebrities in Japan I don't think I want that kind of life out here in New Zealand. I know our children will be kept out of the lime light as much as I can. I do not want them to get a big head." Eden popped a few more into her mouth. "You can tell the elves anything you wish but they will continue to give them to me because they do not wish to upset me and also I have a box full of these in the trunk of my dorm."

Chase chuckled, "Oh wow. Does that mean I'm engaged to a famous person?" Chase teased. 'I don't know whether I should be surprised or envious." Chase said, laughing. Chase kissed Eden, not sure what they should do next, he didn't want to leave school, but Graduation would be beginning anytime soon, and he was dreading the start, he didn't know what he would do once it actually began, he didn't want to go to it, because he didn't want to graduate, Chase merely shrugged it off. "So. Whee are we actually going for the summer?" Chase asked.

"Don't worry you will be just as famous as I where we are going." Eden leaned into the kiss. "We are going to be going to Japan for the most part and than back to New Zealand for the last part so I can buy everything that I'm going to need for school next year." Eden ran her fingers through Chase's hair. "When we are in Japan do not look anyone in the eyes until after I have spoken to them first they know me but you they do not and it would be a major insult."

Chase chuckled, "If you say so. I could probably get used to being famous. I doubt it would go to my head either." Chase said, chuckling. Chase wondered what was going on in Edens mind, whether she though it was strange that Chase was so eager to meet his family, or that he was making a huge mistake. Chase shrugged, " Why am I not to look them in the eyes? I'm confused. Why exactly are you allowed too but I am not. More secrets, aye?" Chase asked, thinking she would have been out of secrets by now. Chase kissed her on the forehead, and awaited her answer.

Eden rolled her eyes. "I have a lot of secrets. The reason I can look them in the eye and you can not is because I am a Koshiba and they know me. You they do not. If you look into there eyes before they give you the ok it's a sign of disrespect and they will kill you where you stand." Eden wrinkled her nose. "Kissing you is fun."

Chase chuckled, "Maybe so. But they will know me soon enough, wont they? I don't like having enemies. But I will have them if I absolutely need too. Which.. Since I am now involved with a Koshiba, could be right now." Chase said, laughing, "Maybe. I wouldn't know. Kissing you is more fun though." Chase said. Chase kissed her, dreading the coming graduation, but happy he would be able to spend the whole summer with her, never wanting to leave her side, he was glad he didn't have to anymore.

Eden closed her eyes as she kissed Chase. "They wont be your enemy but they wont be your friend even when they know you. Yes I do believe that you will have some enemies now that you are with this family. But at the same time they will fear you." Eden yawned she was getting bored with just laying around but there was really nothing to do. "This break will be fun there will be so much to do."

Chase chuckled, "Not enemies, but not friends either. That really doesn't make sense. Lets just call them Neutrals." Chase said, laughing. Chase stood up as she yawned, "I could get used to them fearing me." Chase said. Chase took Edens hand and pulled her up, "Come on. I want to show you something." Chase walked deeper into the forest, away from Hogwarts, to another meadow, with a pond on the other side, with a fountain in the middle of it, "Beautiful, isn't it?" Chase asked.

Eden stood as Chase pulled her up. "They are clients they come to us because we own everyone and everything." Eden walked with Chase into the forest. "Yes it is. I like it very much. It's funny I have been here in this forest so many different times and I have never been able to find this place." Eden looked around in wonderment.

Chase chuckled, "Oh yes. Clients. Should have known you would have a heap of them. Wouldn't be a powerful business without some I guess." Chase shrugged. Chase walked over to Eden and put his arms around her waist, "I love you." Chase said, kissing her softly. He held her close to him, so that she could rest her head on his chest if she needed too. Chase chuckled, "Oh yes. I am going to enjoy spending the summer with you. Not that I don't enjoy spending every momeny with you." Chase said, shrugging, he kissed her again.

"We have a lot of clients. You will learn that first hand when father takes you to meet them." Eden kicked off her shows and took a few careful steps into the meadow. She did not want to get her dress wet because it would cost her a bundle to have it cleaned. "Every moment I spend with you is a blessing. When we spend the summer together it will be wonderful I have spent a lot of time in Japan and I love every moment. I don't know if you have been there but if you have not your going to find it very hard to leave."

Chase chuckled, walking into the meadow, "It really isn't that bad, I'm sure your pretty little dress wont be ruined." Chase teased. Chase looked at her, "Wait. I have to meet people? Shoot. I'll have to learn to be evil. But then again. It's pretty self explanatory, they should already be scared of me when they learn you're my fiance, right?" Chase said, laughing. He wasn't exactly sure what would think of him, nor did he know what he would be expected to do, "Hey. What exactly will I have to do?" Chase asked.

"I don't want to risk it. I love this dress more than anything." Eden lifted up the dress so that it showed her knees. "Yes you will have to meet people and no they will not be scared of you just because you are my fiance. They will think you are my whipping boy just like they thought of Tohoru until you show them other wise." Eden stuck her tongue out at Chase. "I don't know what you will be doing that is not nor will it ever be my job. You will have to ask father this summer."

Chase chuckled, "Whipping boy, aye? You wouldn't dare whip me, I'd fight back." Chase teased. Chase walked over to her, walking beside her, "The dress does look exponentially pretty on you. So I wont press the matter." Chase said, laughing softly. Chase took her hand, and guided her towards the fountain, being careful not to ruin her dress. "Look inside, Japanese fish, aren't they?" Chase asked, looking at the strange fish in the pond.

"It's just a term for I run everything. Which was what happened with Tohoru and I but with you and I we are more like a team. Father got me the dress I saw it and had to have it. I live for bright colors." Walking over to the fountain Eden looked at the fish that where swimming. "Yes Chase they are Japanese Koi. Very pretty fish. Though they will over eat if you let them." Eden took a seat on the edge of the fountain and dipped her fingers and watched as they came to the surface and nibbled on her fingers.

Chase chuckled, walking towards the fountain, and he sat on the edge, next to Eden, "Be careful, it might bite your head off." Chase teased. He knew nothing about these fish, and he wanted to learn more, "Oh yes. A team. I like the sound of that. I know we work well together, and I would be honoured to work with you." Chase told her, kissing her softly. Chase sighed, and he moved his finger through the pond, watching the water ripple as he moved his finger through it, he put his other hand ontop of Edens, and looked into her eyes.

Looking over at Chase, Eden stuck her tongue out again. "There not going to bite my head off. You maybe but me they like." Eden looked down at the fish and sighed at the Koshiba house they had so many that it was silly but now that Eden was looking at these ones it made her miss them. "I think we will work good together. It will be fun."

Chase chuckled, "I don't know about them, but I might have a crack at your head." Chase said, shrugging. Chase kissed her on the forehead, to emphasize his point. Chase took Edens hand, "Care to dance?" Chase asked, he got up, and did a solo on his own, a romantic looking dance, nothing too difficult, "I've been practicing, just for you." Chase said, laughing softly. Not exactly sure whether she would say yes, he took her hand, and led her through the first dance they had ever performed together, "Remember this?" Chase asked.

Eden smiled. "Sure sounds like fun." Eden followed Chase. The steps where simple enough and Eden felt her eyes close as they danced. As the dance changed Eden realized that they where doing the first dance they had never done. "Yes I remember this. It's the first dance we ever did. It was the moment I looked at you and forgot why I ever loved Tohoru because you where the one I was always searching for." Eden whispered as she continued to let Chase lead her in the steps.

Chase looked around while he led Eden through the steps, switching dances to a more romantic dance, "The day I saw you, was the day I learnt there was more to life then just running around and looking for new things. Which was all I had ever seemed to do before I met you." Chase said, letting his voice trail off. Chase thought for a moment, and he stared into Edens' eyes, he wondered which dance he should do next. He started to do a really complex dance, which he had never done before, hoping he could do it without falling over his own two feet, but it was not meant to be, for he tripped over his feet and fell into the mud, "Well. So much for me being perfect." Chase said, sighing.

Eden pulled Chase to his feet and pulled out her wand. Muttering the spell that would clean off Chase's clothes. "Maybe we should save things like that for the ball room at the Koshiba house." Eden took a seat and patted the spot next to her. "Sit down."

Chase sighed, "Maybe. I just like to do it here. A lot of different sides of me seem to come out when I am with you. Must be the way I feel about you." Chase shrugged. He sat down next to Eden, putting his hand ontop of hers, and kissing her softly, "I could do that all day. Kiss you I mean. I would never get tired of it." Chase said, laughing softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back