A walk to remember

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden walked into the Hogwarts Garden. She had went to her common room to change clothes and than to the garden where she would meet Chase here. It was just a little over an hour since Chase had asked her to marry him. Of course Eden had said yes. Now she was down there waiting for Chase to show up whenever that was going to be.

Chase chuckled, and walked into the gardens. He glanced around, looking for his fiance, it was a little over an hour since he had asked her to marry him, she had said yes, and Chase was so happy about it, nothing could ruin his mood. Chase spotted Eden and snuck up behind her, putting his arms around her waist, "Well, well. You look amazing, what are you celebrating something?" Chase teased. Chase held her, knowing he would be able to do it forever if he wished, "So. How many people have you told?" Chase asked, wondering if she had told any.

Eden heard Chase trying to sneak up on her. Leaning into Chase as he wrapped his arms around him Eden smiled. "Yes I'm celebrating something. The most wonderful guy in the whole world asked me to marry him. Would you not be celebrating as well if the same happened to you?" Eden loved the way Chase's arms felt around her. "I have told no one but I have a feeling Tohoru may be showing up and ruining the moment hes good for that you."

Chase chuckled, "Oh. But I have been celebrating. I now have the most wonderful girl in the world as my fiance, how in the world could I resist celebrating?" Chase said, laughing, and holding Eden to him, "Oh well. He couldn't ruin this moment, no matter what he tried, not even graduation could ruin this moment." Chase said, his adoring tone for Eden thick in his voice. Chase chuckled, "What is he, hiding around here, spying on us?" Chase teased, "He's done that before. I remember I tried to stun him." Chase said, laughing.

"One can never be sure with the Koshiba. We tend to spy on each other for one reason or another. I know you tried to stun him. I had to stop you. I felt pity on him but no more. I feel that if he was not the only male born to the family he would have been dead ages ago." Eden said matter of factly. "It is gross what Tohoru is doing chasing after anything that moves. He needs to be stop before someone gets hurt."

Chase sighed, "Ah yes. I heard about that. What I wouldn't give to rip those lips of his off his face. Somebody needs to, sooner or later somebody is going to stop him, and I'm going to be there too watch." Chase said, "But enough about Tohoru, today is about you and me, what would you like to do?" Chase asked, "But. One last thing. I do believe he is only doing it to make you jealous, not that he's doing a very good job at it." Chase said, and he turned Eden around and kissed her, he had been doing it all day, but he never got tired of it.

"It is not a healthy way to act. He is going to end up making a lot of people very angry. I don't care what happens to him anymore I just feel sorry for any of the girls that end up on his path of heartache." Eden kissed Chase back it had to be her favorite thing to do in the whole world. "I don't know what I want to do. I think just being here with you in the garden is enough for me."

Chase laughed, "We should go find him and torture him. It would be soo much fun." Chase said, chuckling, "I think learning of our engagement would be torture enough though." Chase said, laughing. Chase hugged Eden, holding her close to him, "I wonder what Artemis would think of our engagement. I hope she doesn't mind, I really should have thought about it before I did it." Chase sighed, "But oh well. It would have happened sooner or later anyway. I love you, you love me, we're happy together. That's all that matters." Chase said, kissing Eden.

At the mention of Artemis, Eden felt her nose wrinkle. "I don't think she likes me. I have seen her in classes but she never talks to me and I heard from Hoshi who heard from Tohoru that she does not like me and I don't know why. Don't worry about Tohoru he's coming I can feel him getting closer." Eden told Chase she hopped that he did not think it was odd that she could sense him but that was just what she did.

Chase chuckled, and glanced at the emerald ring on Edens' finger, "Well, I know one thing we can both agree on. That ring looks great on you." Chase said, laughing, "I know for a fact that Artemis doesn't like you, but, whether she likes it or not, you're a part of my life now, and she can't change that fact." Chase said, shrugging softly. Chase looked at her, "Well. He's in for a rude awakening, he had better he careful what he says, or I'll hex him and stuff him in a tree, or maybe drown him in a lake. Either way, he's in for a shock." Chase said, kissing Eden sweetly.

Tohoru was walking away from the castle as fast as he could move. He had kissed Artemis and her little half breed boy toy had broke it up. Artemis was also part goblin but she was very pretty so she was forgiven. Walking into the garden Tohoru saw the girl of his dreams Eden there with that stupid pretty boy Chase. Walking over to them Tohoru stopped in front of them and looked at Eden the wind was lightly blowing playing with her air. The scent of jasmine hung heavy in the air. Tohoru took a deep breath in. He missed the scent of her the way her green eyes glowed when she was happy. Looking into Eden's eyes he noticed her eyes where glowing at that moment. Getting to one knee Tohoru reached into his pocket and pulled out a box and open it to show a ring. "Eden please I will do anything and everything you want. I will never take you for granted or tell you are wrong ever again. Just please come back to me and be my wife." Tohoru looked deep into her eyes showing her how much he loved and would do anything he could to get her back.

Eden watched Tohoru walk up to them and fall to his knee in front of her. Seeing the ring in the box did not move Eden and one point she thought she would give anything for this moment to really be happening and now that it was Eden could care less. Taking the last few steps to stand in front of Tohoru, Eden placed her hand on top of the box and closed the lid. "I'm sorry Tohoru I'm going to have to tell you no. I don't love you anymore. I don't think I ever loved you. I want to be your friend but you must understand we will never be together like that ever again. I'm going to be marrying Chase he asked me today and I said yes." Eden turned on her heel and walked back into Chase's arms.

Chase chuckled as he watched the display, "Bad luck, Tohoru. That's what you get for turning your back on the most beautiful thing to ever walk this earth." Chase said, laughing. He took Edens hand and showed Tohoru the ring he gave Eden, "Do you like it? I bought it for her because it matches her eyes perfectly." Chase shrugged, and drew his wand, "Any more bright ideas? Or are you done for the day, god only knows you never had a brain to begin with, or else you never would have left Eden." Chase shrugged, and put his arms around Eden, "Anything else you would like to say, love?" Chase asked, trying hard not to burst out laughing from Edens display with Tohorus ring.

Tohoru felt the tears building in his eyes. Getting to his feet he let the box drop from his hand as he turned away and walked awy from them. He did not want to hear or see anything more.

Eden watched Tohoru walk away from them she did not call out to him or anything. She knew he was beyond hurt and to say anything else would only hurt him more. Turning to Chase, Eden shook her head. "Just let him go he's hurting enough as it is. I think he finally gets that he has lost me for good." Eden got on tip toe and kissed Chase on the nose.

Chase sighed, "He should have realised it in the first place, he could have prevented all of this happening, and his heart wouldn't be in the state it's in now, he could be whole, and not unable to get over you." Chase sighed, "Am I really feeling sorry for him? Rediculous." Chase said, shrugging. Chase kissed Eden on the forehead and looked around, "Come on." He said, taking her hand, and pulling her along with him, he headed towards a field, filled with flowers, it was beautiful, "Lets stay here for a while, shall we?" Chase asked, lieing down on the grass.

Eden walked into a field that was full of flowers. Letting herself gracefully fall on to Chase. "Yes I think staying her for a while seems like that would be the best plan" Eden reached up and let freed her hair from the clip that was holding it in place so that it fall around them.

Chase chuckled as she fell ontop of him, "I love you, I shall miss you so much after you return here." Chase said, not entirely sure what he would do without her, he knew it wouldn't be as interesting as what he could do with her, but, he knew the only way he could be with her is if she dropped out of school, or he got a job in the school, "What do you want to talk about? I've got the whole day and then some, I may graduate soon, but I wish it would never come." Chase said, shrugging softly.

Eden rested her head on Chase's chest. "I love you to. I'm going to miss you to. I hope that you are able to get a job here doing something so that we are not forced to be far away from each other for to long." Eden reached over to a bunch of pink carnations where growing and picked a few. Placing one on her hair and the other on one on Chase's shirt Eden smiled. "Lets not talk and graduation I don't even know what I'm going to wear to it. I don't know what to talk about anymore I just wish you did not have to go."

Chase chuckled, putting his hand over Edens, and looking at the flowers she had picked, "They make you look even prettier." Chase said, laughing, "Oh well. Hopefully, it all depends on what jobs are available inside the school." Chase said, chuckling. Chase sighed softly, "But then again. You could always kidnap me, no promises that I wouldn't escape, but you could always try." Chase said, laughing. Chase sighed softly, "Why do I have to be a Seventh Year? What I wouldn't give to be able to spend more time here with you." Chase said, shrugging.

"I like flowers they make everything so much more colorful. If you become a teacher I will just do all your lessons plan for you." Eden looked at Chase. "Why would you escape from me? That is just silly. I don't know you picked when you wanted to be born. So I think that it is your fault on this one baby."

Chase chuckled, "I would escape due to the mere fact that I do not wish to be held captive by people." Chase said, laughing, he put his hand on Edens stomach, "I didn't pick when I wanted to be born, nobody could possibly do that. It would be cool though." Chase said, laughing. Chase looked around, "Oh. And on the topic of not knowing what to wear to Graduation, you would look amazingly beautiful in whatever you wore." Chase said, his adoring tone running thick.

"I still have to think about what it is that I'm going to wear so that I at least look nice." Eden sighed and looked up and the clouds. "I wish we could decide when we where born I would have been born right after you that way we would not have been forced away from each other for so long."

Chase sighed, "I keep telling you, you would always look good. But, I'm biased, and nobody could deny it anyway. I'd hex them before they could insult you." Chase said, shrugging. Chase smiled sweetly, not entirely sure of what he would ever do without her, "I would prefer to be born on the exact same day as you.That way we could celebrate our birthdays together as well." Chase said, laughing. Chase loved Eden, and know that they were engaged, he didn't need to worry about her running off with somebody else while he was away. Not that she ever would anyway. Chase thought.

"I know that you think I look good. But I know for a fact that there are people who would think otherwise." Eden looked back at Chase. "I think when we are married I would like to do it here if we could. You know the place where we first met and fall in love?" Eden hopped that Chase did not think she was crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back