A walk to remember

"One never knows if they will tire of something. I hope not but people change. They decide that they want something different in life and the people that are around them are not whats best for what they want." Eden paused she knew that she was not making any sense but the knowledge that in a few hours Chase would be leaving was killing Eden and once again she was scared of what that would mean for them.

Chase sighed, "Good thing I'll always want your company then. I'll never tire of you." Chase said, laughing. Chase kissed Eden softly, thinking about what he would do without her. Nothing of course. Your life is going to be as dull as it used to be. His mind told him, but he didn't think that was accurate, he was sure he would make some friends out there, they just wouldn't be as good as the friends he had now. Chase laughed at the thought, and held Edens hand in his, "Always. I would never ask you to leave me. Never." Chase assured her.

"Good because I would hate to have to beat you up after you break my heart." Eden returned Chase's kiss and tried not to think about how much work she was going to have to do next year. "I think that no matter what we are always going to be as close to one another as we can. I know I will feel like that. I can't wait until you and I get to Japan I want to be as far away from New Zealand as I can get. I think if I could leave the planet I would." Eden looked at the sky and wondered what it would be like up there.

Chase smiled, "Oh. You wouldn't be able to do that. Nor would I ever give you a chance to do that. Because I don't want my fiance to beat me up. That would be bad, and I don't see why it would need to happen." Chase said, shrugging. Chase sighed, and looked at her, "I'll always be as close as you want me to, I don't care who tries to stop me, I'll always be there for you. As to going to space, I would be willing to go anywhere with you, no matter where it is." Chase said, laughing. He hugged Eden, and kissed her softly.

Eden returned Chase's kisses. "I think going up into space would be fun. The muggles get to do it. So we should be able to do it also right?" Eden looked back up at the sky. "Next year in Astronomy I'm going to be helping Professor Merrythought out. It's a dream job for me because of my love of stars and such. I think that I may come back to Hogwarts and teach Astronomy when I'm older." Eden blew a piece of hair out of her face. It was getting close to the time when they would have to part so that Chase could go and collect his diploma and other things.

Chase laughed, "True, true. It probably would. But going anywhere with you would be fun. But, I'm biased remember." Chase said, grinning at Eden. "Sweet. I've always wanted to be a Teachers Aide, you learn more by doing that then by attending the classes, really." Chase said, laughing softly. He held Edens hand in his, and fiddled with her Engagement ring. Chase kissed her on the forehead, and said, "What should we do now? It'll be a while until I need to go. And I can always turn up late." Chase said, never wanting to leave Eden, the longing for her in his voice.

"Yes it will be fun and I think I get to grade papers and if that is so than Tohoru is so going to be getting alot of T's." Eden smirked at the thought of it. Looking down at her left hand Eden smiled softly soon they would be married and nothing would keep them apart. "I don;t think you wanna turn up late and I have to get ready I have the perfect dress and if you ruin my chance to wear it I will be angry with you." Eden stuck out her tongue. She was joking and she knew that Chase would find it funny.

Chase laughed, "I'm sure you do. And I can't wait to see you in it. Everybody will be able too see how beautiful you are, and it wont just be me. Nobody had better try and make a move on you, or I may have to go full protective-loving boyfriend on them." Chase said, laughing softly. Chase stood up, and took Edens hand, "Come on then. If you have a pretty dress to change into, and I have a Graduation to attend. We had better get moving, right?" Chase asked. Chase started moving away, towards the castle, pulling Eden along with him, holding her hand in his, he felt so happy.

"People are going to die when they see it. I was bought with me in mind. Everyone is going to be green with envy. No one would dare to make a move on me. They know it will not be good for them if they did." Standing up Eden took Chase's hand and walked with him to the castle. She did not want to go to the graduation but it was a evil that she would have to endure and have a smile on her face while it was happening.

Chase sighed, "Lets not kill everyone, we wont have anybody to worship us if we do, we can't have that, can we?" Chase laughed, swinging Edens arm, "I love you. Together we shall rule the world. And blow up the Eifel Tower." Chase said, and he burst out laughing, "That would be fun." Chase said, still laughing. Chase let go of her hand and put his arm around her, still walking towards the school, but he slowed his pace, "I'm in no rush. Lets just take our time." Chase said.

"Lets not go blowing things up. I don't think that would be good for the family. I don't need to be worship I think it would get boring all the time. Having to live up to the image that people make for you? No thank you baby." Eden slowed down. "I'm in no rush myself I don't want you to leave me here at this castle all alone. I'm going to be so lonely and sad without you."

Chase sighed, "But it's so fun to cause booms." Chase said, disappointed. Chase laughed, and continued walking towards the school, "Well, well. I don't think it would be fun, having to live up too peoples images, it would get boring, and you wouldn't be able to stop acting that way. You would become a monster." Chase said, laughing, "Not that I would ever let you become a monster." Chase said. He looked at her, "I'm already sad and lonely without you, whenever I'm not with you, it feels like a part of me is missing." Chase said, sighing.

"I know sweet heart but your going to have to start acting like a Koshiba or they are going to eat you alive in this family." Eden rested her head on his chest. "I could never become a monster I love you to much and love is what keeps for from becoming something you are not." Eden said softly. "Things are going to be alright I'm sure by the end of this summer you are going to be dying to get me back to school so that you can have some time to yourself."

Chase sighed, "You have a point there, I don't think I would prefer that very much. Just remember, I'm not a Koshiba. I'm a Blade at heart. But I will try my best to act like a Koshiba, even if I have no hope at succeeding." Chase said, shrugging. Chase sighed as they approached the school, and walked inside to the Entrance Hall, "Well. It seems we must part, I will see you soon. Make sure you get here before I have to get my diploma." Chase teased, "I know how long it can take girls to get ready." Chase said, laughing softly. He gave Eden a kiss, and walked into the Great Hall.

"I know your not a Koshiba but you need to be able to pass for one or father is not going to welcome you to the family and that could mean that Tohoru and Lilith would end up taking over and the family would fall apart and that would make me and Hoshi very angry." Eden walked into the Entrance Hall and sighed. "I will be there in time for you to get your diploma. It will not take me forever to get ready. Of that I am sure." Eden kissed Chase back and walked to the Slytherin common room to get ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back