A walk through the Garden

"I don't know, I guess all I have to do is try. Maybe we could link it up to the drama club. How about that?" The idea seemed more appealing to her now than it did before. She put her wand back in her side pocket and smiled. "No I haven't actually. Shall we go see?" It wasn't too dark yet, so it didn't hurt to adventure.

"Hey that doesn't sound bad at all." Maddiie said with cheerio voice. "I think it could be part of the conglomerate [sp]arts club. I'm sure if you tell to the other leaders they probably think about it, and you may have your shot."Maddiie smiled as they weave through the beginning of the high hedges of the maze. "Want to make this more interesting, we split up and try not to use magic, unless were desperate." Maddiie said with a smirk. "...and if we run into unexpected creatures." she was sure there were some in the garden hedges. Their bound to be some, professor probably used the maze for students to practice their magic. "So your up for it or not?"

"Great, I'll ask them tomorrow, they will be up in their common rooms now probably." Jade would tackle it tomorrow when they were available. Right now she would go into the maze with Maddiie. "I'm definitely up for it! Lets go now shall we?" It was time to go to the maze, she was up for the challenge.

"Okay, okay" Maddiie began to strategies as the opening of the maze had three different directions. Maddiie was so good at bringing things just in case if this were to ever happen. Maddiie still had the fake galleons she purchase a long time ago. One was given to Bellatrix Green, Maddiie never really got to use them with her. She probably already thrown it away, those were hard memories that she would never forget. So, she was glad she had purchase another set, picking them out her pocket she gave one to Jade. "Fake galleons use for communication, so which way are you going in?" she asked before they began.

Jade received the fake galleon into her hand, even though she wasn't sure how they worked. She guessed at the right time she would find out. There were three entrances which she went eanie meanie minee mo too. She chose the middle one, also because Alex said that was the best hoop to shoot into for Quidditch. "I'm going in the middle. What about you? Left or right, because the middle is taken!" She was hoping it would be fun, but by the sound of what Maddiie was saying, it could also be dangerous.

Maddiie smiled, "Oye alright you get the middle." she said with a grin taking out her wand. "So were off? I'm going to my left, doesn't look so bad in there." she said peaking inside before looking back at Jade. Without another word, Maddiie clutch her wand and began to walk in the left entrance of the maze. This was her first time ever in the miniature maze, she had expected for it to be small by the looks of it, but that wasn't the case was it. "Remember Jade sparks and galleon away!" she shouted as she adventure on.

It was time that Jade went into the maze. "Sparks and galleon away!" She repeated to Maddiie, not entirely sure what it was for. As she entered the middle path, she started to feel smaller and smaller. The space between the rows was only a metre, and if Jade had been any bigger, she would have had difficulty coming through. As it was she could walk through fine. She turned two corners, and found herself at a dead end. Retracing her steps, she continued her way forwards, or at least what she thought was forward.

Have you ever felt like there was never an ending to this, well that what Maddiie was thinking as she slowly made her way. The hedges of the maze were really high, she couldn’t tell how far along Jade was, she couldn’t tell which way she was heading, east, west or north? Still with her wand gripped in her hand, Maddiie would hum something melodic to keep her mind occupied while trying to make her way out of this maze. It was still dark out, she notice so she kept her wand lit, waving it high in front of her. If anything was to jump out at this second Maddiie had prepare herself well, but it was just a maze. She was sure nothing would come out, most likely everything was hibernating at the moment.

Jade walked down a long stretch of hedges, and found herself in a circular patch. There was three more options to go down. She chose the right, and walked straight into a hedge. It was getting to hard for her to see now. Those carrots she had eaten for dinner were wearing out. Taking out her wand she said "Lumos!" and the light at the end of her wand came on. It was better now, as she chose the left option this time, and kept walking, turning corners every few seconds.

Maddiie had walked close to a half hours, her breath slowly increasing as she fought each corner of the maze. She was sort of panicking at the moment, but she kept her poise at ease not wanting to set an alarm, afraid if she did they would get in trouble. Finally turning towards the right, is when Maddiie had stop and noticed there lays a forest within the maze. She couldn’t believe but than if you knew magic would exist anything was possible in the wizaring world. Taking out the fake galleon, she study it for a few before talking to it in such a weird way.

“Hello Jade? Can you hear me?” she said as she spoke into the coin. “Jade?” she repeated herself, wondering if the girl was still holding the galleon, as Maddiie stood still awaiting for a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back