Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
It was near nightfall and Maddiie had occupied her time along the barrier grounds of Hogwarts garden. Unlike any nights when she had spend her times in the common room with friends or her current boyfriend Alexander, she decided to break out of the ordinary walking along the cement path admiring the beauty of the garden. She must admit its been a while since she last been here. With so many assignments catching up and her studies she really didn't have the time to just stop and stare. Well tonight beckon her for the walk dressed in short spring dressed, accompanied by a light jacket Maddiie really loved the atmosphere around her. Soon though she knew she will be leaving these grounds in a couple months Hogwarts will no longer be her home, so she took in these memories cherishing every moment she was still here.

Jade had felt like exploring the Hogwarts garden at night. All the other times she had been here were in broad daylight. It was coming to twilight time, and the air felt different. Hopefully it wouldn't start raining, but she was sure it wouldn't, there had been no clouds forecasted by the divinations department to come over. At least she thought that was who did the forecasting. When Jade leant over a wall and saw an older girl, she called out. "Hey, who's there?" That did sound a bit strange, but she had already said it, and couldn't take back her words.

Maddiie had turn her attention towards the voice that called out. "Who wants to know?" she called back out guessing it was a female voice by the femine touch of the tone. She didn't realize it but a girl was standing along the walls of the garden. Well they weren't really walls more like high hedges. "Oh hello." Maddiie greeted her with a smile brushing the thick curls of her hair to the back of her pointy ears.

Jade waited for a response, and it had came, she was thankful it wasn't a teacher or something. Telling her she shouldn't be up this late. When a girl asked who wants to know, she said, "Me, Jade Caja. I think i remember you, saw you somewhere some time ago..." By this time she had already walked around the hedge to see her. Seeing her gorgues curly hair made her jealous. "My hair used to be long like that, but I cut it." When it was cut she thought it had improved the look of it, but now she wasn't so sure.

"Yeah I think I recognise you to." Maddiie would keep her smile having notice her near the Gryffin table. "I'm Maddiie..." by now she was use to not saying her last name but she would think it was rude not to say it on the count Jade had told hers. "Maddiie Hollawarth.." she added just the same. Maddiie had made a face about her hair. "Yeah its long but I can't stand it sometimes, so hard to maintain even with magic." she says as she curled the end of her loose curls. "Your hair pretty to" Maddiie looked up at Jade.

"Nice to meet you Maddiie!" Jade said matter-of-factly. She was thinking of growing it longer again, but it was the reason she had cut it. The whole part about management. "Why thankyou! Your in 7th year eh? I must have seen you when I got sorted. That seems ages ago!" And it sure was, 4 years ago is a long time for a 15 year old like her. Almost a third of her lifetime. She looked around, trying to find a seat before she was forced to sit down on the wet grass. Beside some begonias, she found two chairs with a table, but she turned around to listen to Maddiie.

"Like wise." Maddiie boosted with a grin her hands lacing together in front of her. Jade seem to be the energetic type which was cool to Maddiie. Maddiie wished she was the calm type but she knew her friendly behaviour was the reason why she was in Hufflepuff. Than again don't cross her lines, only a few people had witness her snap before. That was the Latina part of Maddiie it was like a dragon fire ready to burst out if someone had tempered with it. "Yeah 7th year well I don't tell others this but I was suppose to have graduated already." she blushed embarrassed as she bit her bottom lips. "Its family issue that held me back. So anyways, what brings you out here this ominous evening." she blinked a few times at Jade notice the airy of the sky just above them.

((Sorry it took me like forever to post, I've been real busy with exam study etc. I hope you don't mind))

Jade imagined what it would be like to be held back a year, but it didn't seem too bad. Of course it meant you could enjoy Halloween and Yule Ball for one more year. That didn't seem so bad. That reminded her that she had skipped Halloween again this year, but she would force herself to go next year. She had been in her own thoughts for a bit, so she came back to earth. "Interesting! I guess it wouldn't be that bad... you get to enjoy Halloween and stuff once more! Thats a bonus." She was smiling now, it wasn't really all that bad chatting to Maddiie, she was actually enjoying it now. "I was just out for a bit of a break really, wanted to feel a bit cold for once. Its always so cosy and warm inside the castle, so its good for a change. What about you? Running away from anyone?" Jade was joking of course, so she hoped it wasn't actually true.

((Its cool))

"Haha" Maddiie laughed in a teasing way, running probably, not really there nothing to run from. Well except from herself, slowly she is learning you can be your own worst enemy. "I know what you mean by cozy, noy home cozy more like clinging.." she added to what Jade meant about that. Maddiie impression of Jade, was she was pretty cool, in fact Maddiie once had a freiend name Jade. A muggel actually hilarious how she got that nick name "Mouth". Maddiie was nick name Mouth by her old friend name Jade who real name was Jessica. They had a friend, actually asian british girl who name was Kim also went by Kage. Yes confusing nut it was something Maddiie would remember in her childhood days back in her old home. "No..I'm just here cause its boring inside been feeling cooked up as well.."

"Yeah, I see what you mean!" Jade saw Maddiie was thinking some stuff, so she waited for a bit. "Who do you hang out with then? Got a boyfriend?" She had only got into this recently, and it was new for her. It seemed everyone in her year was dating, but she hadn't got anyone yet. She tried dismissing it from her mind, but she had already gone and asked Maddiie. Too late, she would just have to listen to more conversation on it.

Maddiie chuckled at Jade questioning "Yeah I have a guy..." she said with a smile, strolling towards a stone bench of the garden. "You must have loads after you miss pretty" she commented on Jade looks. Maddiie didn't want to talk much about Alex, after all she just met Jade. Is this what girls all care about these days? Maddiie was more worried about exams coming up and her decision after Hogwarts. But she did love Alex, and was glad she met someone loving, she just hope he had felt the same way, and Maddiie was just his first puppy love. Maddiie looked back at Jade, she was pretty no doubt, she had at least a few who would date her.

Jade smiled when Maddiie called her pretty. She had never really cared for her looks, but maybe that was the key. "Oh really!" When Maddiie had found a bench, she followed and sat down. It was cold and hard, but isn't that what all stone benches are like? After a bit it became warmer, with her sitting on it. "Nah, not really. I don't have any guy friends... well apart from Alex. You know him? I'm pretty sure he's in your year." There wasn't that many seniors in the school anyway, so she probably would have seen him some time.

"Oh Alex.." Maddiie smiled with a blush, her face brighten at the mention of him. "Alex my mate, well were going out but he's a cool guy." she glad Alex was able to make friend easily now. Even though one incident would have her a bit edgey with him around girls guess Maddiie sort of trust people to easily. One of her weakness she inherited from her passed mother, damn that woman she says to herself.

Jade didn't mean her to at all, but Maddiie blushed. At least she was cool with the fact that she now knew she was going out with another of her friends, Alex. "Yeah he is a cool guy. No surprises there!" She knew she was happy for them, but it was still surprising to know that two of the people she was hanging out with at the moment were going out. For some reason she felt a bit tense now, and it was kind of awkward feeling. She didn't want it to be like this, but it was, and there was no way of turning it around, that was obvious to her.

Maddiie changed the subject quickly, "So are you in any of the schools club?" she wander with a soft smile. Maddiie knew it was getting rather awkward talking about a guy she was dating. For some reason she get the feeling a lot girls really do like him, it made her laugh at times. Eh what could she really do, turn into the wicked witch of the west? Not her department, Maddiie did overract at times, but not this situation. Besides it being her first, guess she was real mellowed about it.

"I used to be in the Friend Finder club, then I quit and joined the Language Club. We didn't have many meetings, so they changed the name to Club Academia or something. It hasn't really changed anything. Did you join any yourself?" Jade was thankful that the topic had changed. She hadn't talked this much in a while, so she was really getting into it.

Maddiie remembered those two clubs. One of them was actually run by Kasey the friend finder club, she wondered why she never joined her. Maybe she could start it up again, if it was allowed. She also remembered the language club as well, "I was in the language club actually, when it first started, than the person who started the club had left to France." to go to the same school Hadan was in. Maddiie forgot the name of it but she was sure that was the school her good friend was attending at the moment. "I run the Drama club, but its been slow lately, wish it picked up" she frown a bit her lips pushing up. "First I was part of Hogwarts monthly, started that club to, it was handed over to someone else, cause I left for a while." she explain some a bit to Jade.

Jade Caja listened with more focus now. "Interesting.! Wasn't it Grande Fuego who ran the language club originally? The clubs, I feel, aren't very active at the moment. I keep thinking I should volunteer to be a leader in the language club, but I don't think I have the confidence in me." It was true. Last year Violet had suggested they could take different sessions on different languages, but she didn't have the guts to try.

Maddiie smiled brightly "No it was Grande cousin Alice." she said having to think for a moment. It brought Maddiie back to memories thinking about Grande, she sure wished her and her ex boyfriend would have at least kept in contact. She still kind of missed him, he was a very good friend, and boyfriend when she was with him. "You should though if you want to take over, its always cool to try something new" she said looking at Jade. "Plus you get to meet new students every year, its better than being cooped up half the time." she frown a bit.

Jade didn't think she knew Alice, but she remembered faintly seeing Grande once. "Oh, okay, I don't think I've met her. I prefer if other people take the clubs, but I'm willing to help if they need it." She was sure that the whole leadership thing would be horrible, and had convinced herself it was a bad idea, so she refused to give it a go. She wished they didn't have to talk about what she disliked, it really was most unpleasant.

"Well do you have any other interest?" she ask curious to know what other girls do. Maddiie never really got into the girly things, even though some say she was already girl enough. She just didn't hang with much, her bestest Ginny wasn't girlie either, but her roommates were. Its kind hard to be when your mother had passed away, and your basically the only girl in the household back home. She wasn't sure maybe it was just her overracting again.

"Well I do like dancing, but I don't think there is a club for that here. I've kind of had to put aside dancing while I have been here. What about you? What do you like doing? Drama?" Jade had done not all that much drama as a child, but she wasn't against it or anything, she couldn't blame herself for her inexperience of it.

"Well that's to bad." Maddiie pouted her lips almost dropping feeling bad for Jade. "You shouldn't let that stop you from doing what you like." Maddiie said getting up "you should even encourage the use of magic in a way to dance along." wiping out her wand, Maddiie couldn't help but smirk as her nostrils flare. Just like she had done many times before she started making sparks of different sorts of color to glitter the sky. With her own rhythmic tune, she started to dance singing. "Que Bonidita bandera, Que Bonidita bandera,Que Bonidita bandera la banders tue Puerto Ricana!" she reached for Jade chuckling as she flare the tip of her wand some more.

This time Maddiie started to sing another old song. "I can feel you all around me Thickening the air I'm breathing Holding on to what I'm feeling Savoring this heart that's healing." she sanged colors of bright gold filled the air with another bright red. She even told Jade to take out her wand to join Maddiie, Maddiie loved acting out random. Especially if it was just having trying to inspire the brave Gryffindor girl that's hasn't showed her spunk yet.

[[The first song is a traditional one, its a Puerto Rican athem, and I'm just singing oh how beautiful our flag is. Maddiie half Puerto Rican mixed with Taino Indian which is the native to Puerto Rico, her mother was the Rican one, and her grandfather a singer lol. The second one is flyleaf]]

Jade was quite surprised when Maddiie started dancing to a song that she didn't know. She guessed it might be from the country she was from. As she danced the sparks came from her wand and it felt so entrancing. She reached out to hold on to her hand and started dancing along. It was a lovely tune, and it would be cool to learn.

Maddiie started another song which she recognised. She took out her wand as Maddiie had done. It did the same as Maddiie's did. She spun around enjoying the moment. There was a song she wanted to sing herself. She started the first few words of the chorus as Maddiie had done. "So dim that spotlight, tell me things like, I can't take my eyes off of you, I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl..."

((Superstar by Taylor Swift))

Maddiie had watched Jade, she couldn't help but smile genuinely at her. At least Jade was willing to try something new and random if someone were to push her towards it. Maddiie shot a keliescope of colors all around them, it was very radiant as it blur with the night summer sky. She had an idea just than "That was fun." she chuckle still lighting a bit of flare in the air. "See point is you could dance, and even if a club wasn't approve at least make one of your own." she grin than began to walk towards the maze of the garden. "Have you ever seen the school maze?" she asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back