A walk in the graden.

"Okay"said Kasey though she couldn't forget that Dan would be leaving, she tried to forget atleast."So,hows your hand after that Bubotuber pus?"she asked with a smile.

"Its okay.Mr O'Brien fixed it."said dan happily seeing taht kasey had changed the topic."I have heard you had pretty nasty accidents this term.A dare in the forest an dthan something at Borelyy mansion with Ginny?"he asked a little worried."You aren't planning to fall of the broom again, are you?"he asked jokingly.

"No!"said Kasey with a frown."i haven't been planning them"she said irritably."Okay well the dare was to Elissa and we all had gone to the forest but nothing happened excpet Jessy's leg broke, I had deep cuts on my arms and Elissa collapsed."she said normally as if it was not dangerous."But Mr.O'Brien fixed it in no time.And this one night, Ginny flew behind an owl which was from her mom, which we thought to be dead so we couldn't let her go and I went to Professor Ana and she accomanied us to the mansion.No one was injured than"she added."By the way, you won't be able to play Qudditch now taht you are going"she said sadly as teh thought of Dan leaving came back to her mind.

"Yeah, but the Ivy's are great"he said happily."Hope we win,Hilary's very good you know"Dan said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, as soon as she sees the snitch she catches it"said Kasey a little uncomfortably."Well we have to see how good the Ivy's are for sure.The Qudditch practice is on in first week after the holidays."she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back