A walk in the graden.

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey entred the Hogwarts garden which they had sucessfully made beautiful just last year under the supervision of professor Cecily.It was beautiful and in Autum it looked more.She was glad that she could spend sometime with Dan, she thought it had been ages since they had been alone.
Kasey was nowdays too much into studies due to her low grade in DADA last year.The sun was shining through the trees to make the surrounding even more beautiful.Kasey looked back to see if Dan had been walking with her in silence for so long.

Dan followed Kasey into the garden, his broom in his hand.It was beautifull, th elast time they ahd come here was to plant it and now it was ready, ready for everyone."Nice work"said dan with a smile."I guess its herbeology I like after Potions."he said.
"What have you been up to lately, havent seen you around in the tower?"he asked.Walking under the tres felt great.

"Just lessons, library and dormitory"said Kasey."Mom said I would have to score high this time and so I am mostly reading in the library or completing essays.In the girls dormitory its fun, specially in our room we have Jessy, Ginny, Elissa,Me and Jayne.Sometimes when I am too much in studies they lighten my mood.They are the best friends I have in this school"she said watching a butterfly, yellow and black in colour passing near her.

"Wow!"she said running behind it."Isnt it cute?"she asked and commented together.She got near the butterfly as it was resting on a large rose flower and touched one of its wing."Hey look!"she said showing Dan her finger, the black colour from the butterfly's wing had come into Kasey's finger like a dye.

"Me too."Said Dan."I got Brian as a roommate, we havent talked much but he is atleaset something compared to last year."Dan added.Watching the butterfly, Dan walked behind Kasey as she ran behind it."They are insects, I thought you were afraid of them"Dan said thinking that hadn't Kasey once said that she was afraid of insects?

"Butterflies have dye??"asked dan, "I never knew.Do you think they get it from the flowers?"he asked trying to touch th ebuterfly but it flew away.

"No,I'm just afraid of scorpions and spiders.Not butterflies"she said as she walked and let the butterfly suck the necar from the beautiful rose."Butterflies dont like guys, it wont let you touch itself"saidKasey laughing as she saw the butterfly fly away as dan approached it.

"So what did your mom say about your potion grade?"She asked

"i wasnt admiring it, just wondering if they really had dyes"said dan with a frown."Mom said it was good"he replied."But hey you are overtaking me in Potions this year, no fare"he said jokinngly.

"Well my mom didnt say it was good and I guess tahts why I am overtaking you this year"replied kasey"She really wants good grades this year and I know she means it."Kasey added."you know being a DADA tutor she is quite strict sometimes and when she is I can see it in her eyes."she continued.

"I am not able to concentrate much on lesson because I have lot on mind lately"he sighed hoping he wouldnt have said that."Anyway did you make any good first year friends?"he asked "I have Brain but well he is too much busy to show up in the dormitories"he added.

"Like what?"Kasey asked thinking what could be much important than studies."I have made a ouple of friends,well the one with whom I have talked much is Jolly Cooper, remember she is in my club"she said with a smile.

"Nothing..Just about Family and stuff."said dan trying to ignore the subject.He forced himself into a smile and said"Thats nice.What did you talk about?"he asked

"She just told me about her parents and the ways she cant adjust sleeping here at school"said kasey "And I told her about My granny, me liking Qudditch "she said as she sank into thought sof their first game where she was scoring a quaffel.

"So,whom are you going to the ball with?"Daniel asked making his face as serious as possible.Than it spread into a wide grin."Me,of course"he said to her as he stroked her hair which shined golden brown in the Autum sun.

Kasey looked stunned for a moment and the thought that Daniel wanted to break up with her and than seeing a grin on Dan's face she smiled and said"i'm sorry Dan, its just....its just that...someone asked me..and I said yes"she said trying to hide her laughter in her as she made the most serious face she could and tried to force tear out of her eys but they didnt come,of course tears of laugher would come if Dan fell for it.

"What?"said Dan as all the colour of his face drained."Whom?"he asked hoping that this was a joke and not the truth."Kasey....how could you do this to me??"he asked

Kasey couldn't control it anymore, she began giggling and than rolled on the smooth grass with laughter.Trying to control herself,she sat down staright once agina and said"Dan...I know and you should too that I wont be going with anyone apart from you" as she smiled at her."And you shouldn't too!"she added with a grin.

"I won't "he said jokingly."I have to still buy some dress robes"he said with asigh."I will do that when we go to Brightstone Village"he added..Just than Violet came soaring through the trees and landed beside Dan."Hi Violet,what have you got there for me?"he asked happily to the owl.He unfolded the letter and read it.All the colour from his face drained away.
Dear Dan,

How have you been?How are your studies?We all are fine, I had to write to you.I know you wouldn't like this at all but its decided now.Aunt Luna,me your Dad and Katie are all moving to Canada.

This is because your granny,Jane has passed away and she wished that we all stay together, live in one house at Plemberly with grandfather James.I know, you how you feel on hearing the news and that you will have to leave school.I have also sent a letter to Katie explaining thise.We will come to pick you at your school on Christmas.I am sorry for all this but your dad has decided it.

Love you,
Gracy.

Canada? with grandafather? Leaving school?How will I tell everyone?How will I tell Kasey?he thought as his eyes started to overflow and silent tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Hi Violet"Kasey said cheerfully and took out some owl treats and gave it to her."Whose it from?"Kasey asked, she hadn't noticed Dan's face and than asked"What is it?Is everything allright?"she asked horrified.

Dan didn't know whether to tell kasey o not.He had to tell her sooner or later."kasey, we are moving to Canada.Me, mom,dad, Aunt Luna and Katie"he said miserably."I have to leave school.Mom's coming to pick me and Katie on Christmas."he added and watched kasey.How would she feel?he feared to think

"Wha..t?Canda..but exams.."she broke off an dthan silent tears started running over her cheeks."Oh! Dan..do you think we wil see each other?"She asked crying silently.She could not imagine a life without Dan.He had been her best friend, they had gone to the ball together,they were many times partners in lessons."Why are you shifting?"she asked

"I dont know if we'd see each other again."dan sai dmiserably as he wiped kasey's tears."Its becasue my granny wished us to stay with my granpa once she is gone nad so we are going"he added."But don't worry, I wil write to you.Every week"he said with weak smile trying to cheer Kasey up."You know we hardly got chance to write to each other."he added.

Kasey didn't cheer up at the thought of writing letters."But...we won't be able to see each other again an dyou say Katie's going too?She is such a good friend.We participated together in teh Wheel Barrow race and came second"Kasey said remembering her and Katie's teamwork.

Dan didn't know what to say."Well, but we will be friends, yeah?We will keep in touch.We have also got friendship rings"he said as he did a high five with kasey's ring and th eone he was wearing.Kasey's ring was red, which meant hurt."Cumon Kasey, cheer up.You want to say goodbye to me with this dull face?"he asked with a grin.

"Well..no"Kasey said with a frown."but do you expect me to be happy about it?"she said as she wiped her tears."i mean we will never see each other again"she said looking at her friendship ring."Whats the date?"she asked trying to figure out how many more days was dan going to stay.

"I have two weeks.Two whole weeks without tension to study for the exams."Dan said trying to sound cheerfull."Leave it now.Just imagine that you never knew that I was going and behave taht way,please"he begged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back