Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Whippy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Brevity, who had never been to a real school before, had therefore never been to a school dance. She didn't count Halloween, that wasn't a dance but a feast. This. This was a ball. She didn't have a ball gown, just a rather simple black dress that her parents had bought for her. She didn't feel awful in it and had come to the dance, intending to spend some time and see what all the fuss was about.

After hanging out with Valeria, Louis wandered around the hall a bit more. He was still looking for Caleb, when he spotted a girl he didn't know. He had been sure he knew everyone around his age, so she intrigued him. He moved over to her. "Bonjour, I don't think I've seen you before." He said, shooting her a winning smile.

”You won't have,” she replied to the boy that approached her, greeting in French. ”I'm a transfer,”

Louis nodded, as what the girl said made sense. "Not a sixth year, or I would have noticed you in classes." He told her.

"No, Fifth," she said. "I'm Brevity," she introduced.

So far, Louis didn't get the impression he was really charming the girl. He wondered if he could, it was a nice challenge. "Nice to meet you Brevity, I'm Louis." He said, shooting her his most winning smile. "Would you like some company?"

"Sure, what sort of company are you?" she asked. The boy, Louis, seemed interesting, maybe a bit flirty and forward, but this night would probably be boring anyway.

Louis smiled, leaning in a bit as he winked. "The very best company, ask anyone." He said, leaning a bit more heavily on the flirty side.

Brevity laughed at his statement. "That's a pretty bold statement," she said. "What makes you the best company, then, Louis?"

Louis smiled as the girl laughed, this had to be a good sign. He started counting on his fingers. "Handsome, charming, fun conversational partner, great accent... do I need to go on?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh, I forgot, also very humble." He joked.

"Truly so humble," Brevity laughed. He seemed interesting enough. He was handsome enough, he was certainly being charming. "Want to know what sort of company I am?" she offered.

Louis felt proud as he made the girl laugh again. She seemed fun, and was certainly pretty. He grinned at her question, tilting his head. "Certainly." He told her. "So far you're lovely."

Brevity laughed. "You're the first person to think that," Brevity said before pointing to the slytherin prefect, Gwen. "She said I was a trashy loser,"

Louis blinked in surprise at the girl's words. To his horror, she pointed out René's date. He would have to be quiet about that part if he wanted to make a good impression on this girl. He should also probably warn René that his date was evil or something. "Well, one of us is wrong, and I'm usually right." He told her confidently.

"Are you now?" she countered with a little smile, amusement on her tone. "And what if I am a trashy loser?"

Louis pretended to ponder her question for a moment. "Then I suppose I am too, since I don't think you are." He said, before smiling. "We could be trashy together, no? Whatever that means."

Brevity liked this boy, he was funny at least. Making this a little more interesting. She held out a hand to him. "So are you going to offer me a dance, or are we going to joke back and forth until the lights come up,”

Louis laughed at her comment. "I was working up to it." He said honestly. He took her hand and pulled her to the dance floor.

"Such a gentleman," she teased as they went to the dance floor.

Louis moved to the dance floor with Brevity, placing his hands on her shoulders. "How do you like Hogwarts so far?"

Brevity looked at his hands on her shoulders. "It sucks," she said. "I haven't been to a single party, this doesn't count,"

Louis paused. "You haven't been to the start of year feast and Halloween?" He asked her as he moved with her to the music. "Or do you mean a different type of party?"

Brevity rolled her eyes. "A feast is not a party," she said. "I mean the other type, the fun type,"

Louis smiled a bit as he danced with Brevity, he was sure he understood what she meant. "Kind of hard at Hogwarts." He admitted. "With the curfew and the dorms... I did organize a spin the bottle game a few years ago but that's all I've heard of. "

Brevity raised an eyebrow, "A spin the bottle game would be fun," Though it didn't do much to disprove her early point that the school was lame. "School sucks, but any school would suck," was her final conclusion about this place to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back