A twin?

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi grabbed her new purse off the bench, she opened it to make sure that her wallet was in it. What did she need her wallet for? Today Caysi was going to buy somethings for her birthday party which was next week. She didn't want to procrastinate and buy things the last minute when all the good stuff would be sold out. The blonde slipped her black stilletos on and regained her balance. Caysi was 5'5 and could literally wear all the heels that she wanted. Plus Jacob was taller than her so with even the heels he was taller than her. Caysi locked the door, and peacefully walked down her steps. She saw a brown haired girl walking around, looking like she needed to find something. Caysi couldn't see her face, but doubted that she knew her. She walked towards her, " I'm sorry, but do you need some help?" The blonde stopped and waited for an answer.

Aisling had found, what she thought was her family. Until a few months ago, she had been a "Ryan." When her parents died in a car crash she had gotten their will and upon reading it she had found that she was in fact adopted. At the time she had decided not to try and find them, but a year later-she decided to try and clasp her last chance of a real family. She had found a name "Finnigan." People who had moved from Ireland to New Zealand. She liked that, the fact that her being raised in Ireland was her own and her adoptive parents past. She found them eventually, or what she thought was them, an address, a name-that was all. She had come here, to this lovely house, this home-to find out if it was her home. She turned aroun at the sound of a voice and immediately took a double-take. "Um, kind of-my name is Aisling Ryan-I mean Finnigan, I was told thid is where the Finnigan family live?" she asked, her pretty features marred by the frown on her face.

It was like looking at a mirror, except this girl had brown hair. The blonde regained from her gaze. " Yeah this is where we live, I'm Caysi Finnigan." Caysi smiled at her, interested in how they looked the same. Caysi still couldn't help the same features, " Sorry for staring, but I'm not to sure if you noticed but we look exactly alike." She said, really analyzing the girl. Could this possibly be a twin? No.. her father never told her about a twin. But her father never even told her about Chase either, who knows. " Were you told anything about the family?" Caysi asked her.

"Well, um, I'm Aisling-wait I already said that, um.." Aisling stammered, shocked at the likeness between her and this girl. "Well, I was adopted, and my adoptive parents dies about a year ago. That's when I found out that my real name is Finnigan." Aisling explained, chewing her thumb nervously. "I got this address on the adoptive forms." she added, to prove her sanity. "Yes, I have noticed." Aisling laughed, realising how awkward she sounded. She didn't doubt she was related to this girl, but she didn't know what relation they were. "I was told that I have siblings who weren't adopted?" she replied, not sure if that helped. Recently she had gotten a job in Hogwarts, when she had decided to come to New Zealand.

Caysi had never heard of that name even being mentioned in her home, or even from her father's mouth. " Does it say your father, because it would be Seamus and Julie Finnigan." Caysi stated, nervously smiling at Aisling. " I was never allowed to see family photo's, so I really can't say anything." The blonde laughed, " But since we're at my father's house, we can take a look, come inside with me." Caysi said happily as she walked back up the long driveway. " You have to be related to me somehow, we look too much alike not to be related." She said whilst opening the door to the house. Caysi made her way up the stairs and into her father's room. Caysi sat on the floor and motioned Aisling to join her, " I guess we're going to have to look at these 'forbidden photo's'". Caysi laughed, opening up the box, waiting for Aisling.

"No, all the information I got was my second name." Aisling sighed, she wished she had more to tell the girl, Caysi. Something that could help solve this mystery. She was surprised when Caysi told her that she wasn't allowed look at family pictures. "Okay." she smiled, glad to have the chance to see the place where her possible Father might live, she had been looking forward to this. "Yes, we are very alike." she smiled, "Except our hair." she added, gesturing toward her brunette locks. She followed caysi into the house, suddenly very aware that she was in a virtual strangers house, she tried not to disturb anything. "Yes, that would be a good idea." she smiled, sitting next to Caysi on the floor, her legs crossed.

Caysi sighed and opened the box when Aisling sat right beside her. She went through the photo's one by one, looking at every detail so that she didn't miss something important. She passed a bunch of photo's to Aisling so that she could take a look as well. There were many photo's of Sandra, Alex, Kevin, Daniel, Mark, a few new ones of Chase, bunch of Caysi, Elise and photo's of Amanda. But the last photo really caught her eye, it was of two little girls, one with blonde and one with brown hair, it looked like Caysi when she was little and it could've been Elise, but Elise wasn't born until three years later. Caysi smiled, " Look at this photo.. I think that you are family." The blonde laughed.

Aisling smiled at the photo's of a family she had never known, for by now she was sure they were her family. she looked at the pictures, wondering what they were like, how they were related. Caysi showed her a picture of two little girls. "It seems we are." she replied, gazing at the photo, she knew that this was her-her adoptive parents had pictures of her at around the same time. What had happened here? Why was she given away? She had so many questions, and she didn't know how, or if they would be answered. Suddenly a thought came to her and she asked. "When is your birthday?" she asked, almost frightened of what answer she might receive.

Caysi rubbed her head, she didn't know what to say to the girl. It seems that they did look alike, but who knew? It could just be a coincidence. " My birthday is December 11." Caysi answered. " What about yours?" She asked, she wanted to make sure that it was the same. Then she would have to call her father or get him here, something along the lines of that.

Aisling's eyes froze at Caysi's answer. all the pieces fit, the picture, their looks, they were a mirror of each other. "December 11th." she whispered, looking up at her through her long, eyelashes. "So do you think we're..." she left the word hang open-twins. This was so complicated, confusing, and implausible. It made no sense to her. Up until a year ago, she had been Aisling Ryan, happy, funny Aisling Ryan. "So, what do we do?" she asked, her face clouded by confusion.

Caysi's whole body had a chill, were they really... twins? Caysi snapped out of her thoughts and looked around, there was no more evidence needed. " I think we are." Caysi had a little laugh, this was a bit weird to her, but it all fit. Caysi was still in somewhat of a state of shock, not knowing what to do. " Maybe I'll call my dad and see." Caysi said grabbing her cell phone.

"It make sense." Aisling replied, a half-smile frozen on her lips, her Irish accent apparent. "Yes, that'd be a good idea." she smiled, snapping back to reality. Her Father-she was going to meet her Father. She was nervous, her hands were shaking and her heart was racing. She had never been in a situation like this, never before. She looked up at Caysi-she seemed so in control. Aisling couldn't understand how she could be so calm. Aisling herself was unable to comprehend that she might meet the man who had abandoned her.

Seamus looked at his phone, it was a call from Caysi. Not that it was strange or anything, it's just that she really didn't call him in the middle of the day. " Hello?" He answered, looking around in his office. " Really? Took her long enough." He sighed, as he hung up. Finally Aisling had shown up. Took her a while. Seamus expected that she would come sooner, maybe even in her teen years. The man quickly apparated to his house in Ireland, walking through the doors. He couldn't see anyone on the lower level so he walked up to the bedroom levels. There were his daughters, the two twins. " Took you long enough to come find us." Seamus had a huge grin on his face.

Aialing was still frozen as the man walked into the room. "Hello." she smiled. she didn't understand his statement, she had only found out a year ago. "What do you mean?" she asked, feeling as though she should probably elaborate she added. "I only found out a year ago, when my adoptive parents died." she explained, finally returning to her normal state. She stood up, not sure where to look. This man was her Father, a stranger, but he was part of who she was? It made no sense to her-she couldn't accept that they had given her away-why? What happened? She had so many questions.

Seamus nodded, he had kept up with his daughter's records, he wanted to make sure that she was ok. Seamus was also a bit upset, the deal was that the adoptive parents would tell her when she was 18, obviously they didn't. " I made a deal with your adoptive parents, they were to tell you about this family when you were 18, seeing as you didn't come sooner, they obviously didn't tell you." Seamus shook his head, quite upset. " I had to give you away when you were two, your real mother is a crazy death eater who just wanted evil, and I had to give up some of my children. Living with six kids was tough enough, plus the two that I had to give up for adoption wasn't going to be easy. I knew that you and Caysi would somehow find eachother, it isn't hard to see that you're twins." The man added. " I just hope that you're not too upset, and understand why I had to give you up." He said, leaning against the dresser.

Aisling was shocked, she had thought she knew everything about her adoptive parents. Aparently-she hadn't. "No, they didn't I read it in their joint will, along with my adoption papers." she replied, worried as she saw that he was upset. His story confused her, she understood why of course, but she wished she knew why she had been chosen. "Yes, I suppose." she smiled, glancing at Caysi, it wasn't hard to notice. "I understand." she said gently, but part of her was angry. Why had it been her, why was she the one who had been given away and then ripped apart from her "parents" at 20 years old, only to find out that they weren't actually her parents. It was too hard, and she blinked back tears as she straightened up. "What do we do now?" she asked, to the room in general. She wasn't sure how this type of thing worked, would they say goodbye and never meet again, or would they get to know each other. Aisling was at a loose end.

Caysi got up from sitting down, her bottom was nearly numb and she didn't really need it to fall off. She had listened to their conversation, really wondering why she wasn't put up for adoption as well. This was actually probably one of the greatest days of her life, finding her long lost twin that was basically the same person in everything. " I think you should move in here." Caysi smiled, looking at her dad who also nodded. " You can have the bedroom that's beside mine." She grinned from ear to ear.

Aisling smiled at the suggestion. "Cool!" she grinned, already planning on how to move her things. "Wait a second-I've got a job in Hogwarts-would I be able to commute?" she asked, knowing that apparating didn't work in Hogwarts. She was happy to have found her family, though she barely knew them-it was like a second chance. "I'm a nurse in Hogwarts." she added, by means of explanation-she wasn't sure if she had been clear in her earlier explanation.
sorry-wrong account. This should be Aisling. :(

Caysi smiled happily, she watched her father walk out of the room, he probably had to go back to work but she could tell that he was happy to have all of his children back to where they belong. " Yes, that's ok. You can apparate to a place very close to Hogwarts and literally walk there. I've done it many times when I was in school." She nodded happily. Caysi was so happy to have Aisling with her at the moment, it was going to be a new experience with a twin, but she was sure that she could handle it.

OOCOut of Character:

That's OK :)

Aisling smiled, glad that the one obstacle was eliminated. "That's good-so you went to Hogwarts New Zealand?" Aisling asked, eager to know all she could about her sister, her twin. She pondered for a moment and asked. "So, is there anything I should know-about the family I mean." she asked, her finger on her chin in a thoughtful pose. She could be at her rented apartment in a few minutes and move her stuff here, but for now-she just wanted to learn more about Caysi. She watched her Father leave, sad that he ws gone, but he probably had reasons, work and appointment-who knew.

Caysi looked at her sister, " Don't worry about dad, he's always going to work, it's normal around here." She shrugged her shoulders and gave her a smile. " Yup, I was the only one from the family to go there too." Caysi laughed, putting the pictures away. " Guess which house I was in." She laughed, taking Aisling to Caysi's room so that they could sit on the bed and just get to know eachother. Caysi plopped onto the bed and motioned Aisling to join her. " Hmm.. Our two oldest sisters passed away about half a year ago. It hit the family hard, but we're all ok now. Daniel, Mark and Kevin have their own law firm. Elise teaches dance, Amanda is still in school, and I own a real estate corporation, sing, and play Quidditch." Caysi said all in one breath.

Aisling smiled, she had been right-work. "I went to Scotland-closer to home." she smiled, then realised Caysi probably didn't know what she meant by home. "Home meaning Ireland." she smiled, helping Caysi put away the photo's and following her to another room, one she guessed belonged to Caysi. "Gryffindor maybe? That was my house." she grinned, sitting on the bed next to her sister, they were like mirrors of each other. "Whoa, that's a lot of relatives." Aisling laughed, trying to memorise the names.. Amanda, Daniel, Mark, Kevin and Elise. "You're a singer-cool!" Aisling gushed, she loved music. "So, tell me about yourself." she smiled, crossing her legs and prepared to listen.

Caysi smiled, she would've loved to have been in Gryffindor, but she wasn't. " Nope, I was in Hufflepuff, I guess I was the only one in Hufflepuff too." She laughed, it was really interesting. " I know it's a lot of family, but imagine with my other two sisters being alive?" Caysi said, leaning on both of her arms. " Hmm, I'm basically a look a like of you, we got that covered. I live in California most of my time, I'm currently dating someone, I love music too. Hmm.. I love cars too, I have quite a few. I love food, can't get enough of it actually." The little blonde laughed. " I like travelling a lot, I like to read and I absoloutley love to sleep." The blonde laughed again, " What about you?" She asked curiously.

Aisling laughed at Caysi's statement. She hadn't thought she would be sorted into Gryffindor, but she had. "What were they like?" she asked, curious about her deceased relatives. She wished she had met them. Aisling lay back on the bed, her feet in the air and her hair splayed across the foot of the bed. "Interesting, What's your boyfriends name?" she asked, trying to process all the new information. "Well, I'm just..well Aisling. I've lived in Ireland my whole life, though I was based in London for a while before I moved here. I love kids, music, travel, dancing, reading, camogie and healing -obviously." she smiled, trying to think of some more things she added. "I also enjoy horse-riding and at the moment, I'm single." she smiled, raising her head and looking back at Caysi

Caysi smiled, thinking back to when her sisters were alive. " They were so.. well.. full of energy, both on the go." She shrugged her shoulders, she really did miss them. " Oh you've probably heard of my boyfriend, he's in the music industry, it's Jacob Romance." She looked at Aisiling to see if she knew him. " Well I can totally find you a boyfriend if you want too. There's not a problem there." The blonde laughed. She was beggining to find out that they were so similar. " What do you look for in a guy?" Caysi asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back