Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Misha Haden
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Isabella Romanes was clever, and that might have been why she was in Slytherin when she was in school. She also knew how this would have happened, but it was time to let Misha know. She decided to wait until after his final lesson with his upper students, with cup of coffee in each hand. Hers was specially made, of course, and the other one was one she knew how her love liked it. And, there was a special message at the bottom of it. She just hoped that he would not burn himself or drop the cup to smash it. Having to repair it would be bothersome. She even perched on his desk, with her legs crossed at her knees. Even if she was wearing pants, this was the most comfortable position for her right now. Any second now and he would be coming through that door, and seeing the nurse that he had been dating for some time now. 'It will be a welcome sight after a class, I hope,' Isabella thought.

Misha really loved Isabella. he had never been good at relationships really, but with her it was easy. She was beautiful, it was amazing and he always had a good time. He know that they still had some way to go with blending of families, and that he had a duty to June, but things would work out. He walked into his office and smiled at the sight of her on his desk. "Hey," he said fondly, it was a surprise to see her but welcome. he leaned in and went to kiss her.

Isabella would never deny Misha a kiss. She would not deny him anything, which was probably why they were in the predicament that they were. She kissed him tenderly, and pulled back after a moment. "I have you a coffee. It is warm, so you shouldn't burn yourself this time." Isabella would always look back on that memory fondly. It helped her get to know him more, and honestly, she was just in love. It had been a while since she had felt like this. Even though he wasn't her first love, she was proud that she might have truly been his.

Misha smiled as she pulled back, he would've wanted a longer kiss, but accepted what he was given happily. He looked at the coffee and took it happily. "I would never," he joked lightly, and then pretended to almost spill it on himself. He was looking at her fondly, and warmly. He loved her so deeply. The man took a sip of the drink. "Slow day at the infirmary?" he asked, as he sat down, next to her perched on his desk. He took another sip of his drink and frowned a little, he wasn't sure there had been writing on this before, but he couldn't make out what it said.

Isabella laughed genuinely with his joke. He was good at making her laugh, which was why she adored him so much. She loved laughing and such. He asked if it was a slow day, which she nodded. "Pretty much. I think that the other nurse, Amethyst, is pregnant but she doesn't seem to notice it yet. She's glowing." Isabella smiled and then added, "Or she is under a cheering charm or got proposed to." Isabella was pretty sure that Amethyst was pregnant. If anyone would know about pregnancy, it would be Isabella. Her magenta eyes looked at his cup to see if he would notice the letters that she had spelled in there. She sipped her own latte, which was decaf, much to her dismay.

Misha gave a little smile, "Seems like pregnancies might be infectious," he said lightly, "Between Amethyst, Mal and one of the seventh years in my class. We should get the healers to investigate that," he said lightly, sipping his coffee and once again noticing the words at the bottom. He frowned a little and moved the mug a little to try and see what was written. "Eh, honey," he said. "There's something written on this cup," he tried to sip again to read it better, and his frown deepened, because surely...not..."Erm...Isabella...are you serious?"

Isabella bit her cheek as he mentioned how pregnancies might be infectious. She would definitely know that, considering how many she had. She could even had a set of twins - which she expected more, if she were honest, being a twin herself. "I don't think we need healers to tell us how someone gets pregnant, honey." Isabella knew that Misha knew that answer himself, even if he were joking. Her magenta eyes watched him carefully as he saw the writing, and his expression. She set her coffee to the side, and let out a soft sigh, "Yes. Three muggle tests and a couple of potions tests." Isabella placed her hand on her stomach. "It'll probably be risky, but yes, darling. I didn't think it was possible, but alas." Isabella would definitely undergo something after this one because her health was number one. She was extremely healthy though. Good thing magical folk had longer lifespans than muggles, by a long shot.

Misha's eyes widened a little, as he took on board what exactly both she and the bottom of the cup were saying. he glanced at her, and admittedly they hadn't been very carefully partly because they had both assumed that it wouldn't be possible. He watched her place her hand on her stomach and he gave a little smile. "You don't have to," he said, he was pretty happy with this, but if she didn't want to, given the risks that she would suffer. "I'm happy, this is a good thing, but if the risks are too great, then, we have options," he said softly. "But if they aren't and you want this, then, I cannot wait to meet the little bean,"

Isabella would be lying if she said that she had not considered it. She had. With her age, her body might be at risk, but right now, she did not feel threatened at all. So, the option was off the table right now. "I think, right now, we should continue through with it. But, if my life is at risk, then we will do whatever it takes so that nothing bad happens, okay?" Isabella smiled warmly at Misha, and wondered if he was excited about it. That smile told her that he might be, but she laughed softly, "Or beans. I am a twin, so there is a chance there might be two, or more." Isabella hoped not, but if that were the case, then maybe she could ask for an operation to go right into menopause or something.

Misha reached out gently, and went to take her face in his hand, to lightly stroke her cheek and breath her in more than he was already able to. "Agreed, I love you too much to lose you, your whole family does," he said. As much as a child would be good and welcome, he didn't want it to come at the cost of her. "Beans," he chuckled softly. "Beans," he couldn't help but repeat softly. He leaned in and went to kiss her. "I love you and our little beans,"

Isabella leaned into his touch. She certainly loved this man. With every bit of her being. She smiled, "I love you too, Charming." Isabella would absolutely hate to have something to her children, if she were not around to protect them. She adored them all, and honestly, would hope to witness some grandchildren. Misha mentioned beans, and though it was possible, there was no telling right now unless she went and had an ultrasound. She happily kissed him in return, since she would not say no to him (which was probably why they got into this mess to begin with). "We can find out how many, if more than one, there are when school is out for the year," Isabella whispered against his lips.

Misha gave a little smile. "Now, Charming, that's a great name for a child," he joked with her lightly, a smile on his lips as he kissed her. "let's hold off on telling people for a while, just until we're sure about how it's going..especially with our two families." he said, knowing they'd really only just begun mixing his haphazard family and hers. He'd need to tell June. But he agreed that they'd find out more once school was out. "Do you wanna get married?" he asked, probably not the best way to propose, but he thought maybe it would be good to maybe be married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back