Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Misha had learnt of Mallory's marriage when he'd been momentarily confused by the new name on her door. But he was happy for her of course. He wanted nothing more than for those around him to experience love. Misha had also received her summons and was more than happy to go. He conjured some flowers and made up a card for her before heading to her office. He knocked on the door. "You called?" he said with a friendly expression as he stood in the doorway to her office.

Mallory was sitting at her desk, twirling a quill in her fingers. Could she really be...? She took a few breaths, chewing on her lip, one hand unthinkingly resting over her stomach. It would make sense if she was, she supposed, but what would that mean for her teaching? For her job? Her life? She couldn't help but fret, sighing heavily and setting the quill down. She looked up when she heard the voice, realizing he must have knocked. She gave him a shy smile and stood. "I did, yes, thank you for coming by," She offered, waving for him to take a seat. "Please, shut the door?" She asked, twirling a strand of hair around her finger nervously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Misha frowned a little as she invited him in and asked him to close the door. He had gotten to know Mallory quite well over the last few years they'd worked together. He did as he was told, closing the door and taking a seat in front of her. "Is everything okay?" he asked with a gentle expression. He hoped it was nothing too serious.

Mallory took a breath and nodded slowly, a hand slipping under the desk to rest against her stomach. "I- I'm not sure," She spoke slowly. She looked away before bringing her eyes back to meet Misha's. "I... Misha, I think I'm- well, I might be... pregnant," Her words seemed sluggish and she looked down to the desk, eyes mindlessly tracing the patterns in the wood. "I'm... scared," She admitted gently, biting her lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back