Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
After the Yule Ball, Marisol and Asaiah hadn't wanted to go back to their respective common rooms just yet because they were still so hyped up on the excitement of the night. So instead the first years decided to take a stroll around outside since it was such a nice summer evening. Marisol hadn't visited the castle grounds much since coming to Hogwarts, so she was excited to visit the lake. The night was brightly illuminated by the moon, currently in its waxing gibbous phase, and for that reason the latina had almost decided not to come out tonight. But she had already taken her potion earlier that day and it was not a full moon, so she was still allowed to come out. Still, she was a little anxious and didn't want to look up at the moon, just in case. Her long dress rustled against the grass as she walked and she looked over to Asaiah. "Thanks for asking me to the Yule Ball," she told her friend with a warm smile, "I had a lot of fun!"

The two first years had decided that instead of going to bed, like most students would probably do, they would go outside for a walk and let the nice summer air cool them off for a bit. ''You're welcome.'' he said smiling back at her, ''So did I! Too bad there wasn't a trophy for 'couple with the best dance moves', though.'' he joked, ''Otherwise we would be walking away with that trophy right now.'' Once they reached the Lake, Asaiah walked over to a great tree and sat on one of its twisted roots, taking off his blue colbert and letting out a breath a sigh of relief because his feet were beginning to hurt after all that dancing. A cool breeze was blowing gently from the lake and would've made him fall asleep if it wasn't for the excitement still running through his body. The Slytherin looked over to his, by now he would almost say best, friend (still trying to comprehend how beautiful she looked in a dress - why was he even thinking about that?) and said, ''You want to share the last piece of chocolate before it melts in my pocket?'' while taking the chocolate bar out of his pocket.

Marisol laughed when Asaiah joked about them winning a trophy for their dance moves. "I know, it's a shame," she agreed, sighing dramatically as if they were missing out, but she laughed anyway. The Gryffindor didn't feel like sitting down just yet so she just twirled around with her arms open, feeling the cool breeze of the summer air as Asaiah sat down. When he asked if she wanted the last piece of chocolate, she perked up and said, "Yes please!" Having that last piece of chocolate would make her feel so much better being exposed to such a nearly full moon at the moment. "I'm surprised you still have it, thank you," she said sincerely, her eyes lighting up at Asaiah as she finally took a seat beside him.

Asaiah grinned and chuckled slightly as Marisol was twirling around. Going with a hand through his hair, the Slytherin looked over at the Lake. It was the first time he visited the lake in the months he was at Hogwarts, and it was very pretty, Asaiah was calmed by the simple fact that the water was calm and sparkly, looked majestic as the light from the moon reflected off its smooth and dark surface. The first year focused his gaze on the moon's shimmering on the lake's dark surface for a few moments before turning it back to Marisol with a smile. Asaiah broke the chocolate bar in half and gave once piece of it to Marisol. ''Well, I was going to throw it away, actually, but then I thought 'ah what the hell, i'll keep it just in case I'm hungry'.'' he said, taking a big bite from his half. Whilst chewing Asaiah noticed that the chocolate was already beginning to melt since it broke very easily in his mouth.

Marisol chuckled and said, "Yeah I think all that dancing made us work up an appetite!" She took the piece of chocolate from him and thanked him before she bit into it happily. The richness of the chocolate made her insides feel warmer and less queasy from her Wolfsbane potion. "It's a good thing you didn't forget about it in your pocket, otherwise it would've melted in there and that would've been so gross," she said with a laugh. Even though none of the students did their own laundry, it still would've been a shock to the house elves who did their laundry and the chocolate might have spread to all of Asaiah's other clothes.

Marisol finished off her chocolate and leaned back against the tree they were sitting at, smiling contently at the situation. She was glad the Yule Ball hadn't fallen on a full moon and she was able to go, especially that she was able to hang out outside at this time of night with her best friend. She stared at the calmness of the lake and said, "I heard there's mermaids and creatures in there, do you think that's true?" Part of her wanted to jump in and swim in there, but the thought of mysterious mythical creatures lurking in there made her hesitate.

Asaiah nodded in agreement and like her also leaned back against the tree. The cool summer breeze made him feel totally relaxed and it stopped him from being hyperactive for a moment. When Mari asked him if he believed in mermaids and other creautures living in the lake Asaiah shrugged. The first year head heard stories about the merpeople and their village at the bottom of the lake before and wanted to believe that those stories were true, but some of these stories also included a giant squid in them and that he found very hard to believe. ''I don't know'' he said truthfully, sure they lived in a magical world and were taught magic, but a giant squid and mermaids living in the lake? There was no way such creatures actually excisted in the world. ''Wanna find out?'' Asaiah asked her. If the stories he had heard were really true and there were really creatures living in the lake, he would never ever doubt the Wizarding World again in his life.

Marisol looked over at Asaiah and grinned, mischief in her eyes. Part of her didn't believe the lake could actually house such creatures, but then again this was the wizarding world and now she was starting to believe anything anyone said. Maybe that would come back to bite her in the butt if someone took advantage of her naivety in this new world, but she trusted Asaiah. "Well I don't want to call them out here or anything," she said shuddering at the thought of creatures emerging from the water. "Buuuut I do kinda wanna jump in," she added with a smirk. It was such a nice night out, and although the water probably wasn't too warm since it was night, it was summer so it couldn't be that bad. "I'll jump in if you jump in first!" she said, getting up again and brushing off any grass from her dress. She offered a hand to Asaiah to help him up and then began to take off her shoes, preparing to get in the lake.

The Slytherin looked at Mari confusingly, not quite understanding how else she would see if the rumors were true or not. ''Why not?'' he asked still wondering how else they would get a glimps of the mermaids living in the lake. What she said next made him even more confused, partially because it made no sense at all. ''Excuse me, you want to do what? Mari, you just said you don't want to call them out! Why in Merlins sake would you want to jump in the water? That's literally doing the opposite.'' If there were really merpeople somewhere in the lake, Asaiah sure as hell wasn't going to piss them off by jumping in the lake at night time and disturb them in their sleep, though he knew his comment probably wasn't going to change Marisol's mind. Asaiah laughed and shook his head, somehow he knew he was going to get in the water first before she would too. ''Yeeeaahhh, how about we go together instead?'' he was already regretting agreeing to jump in the water. ''So that if we piss them off, I won't be the only one who'll be dragged off into the lake, hmhm?'' he said as he grabbed his best friends' hand and pulled himself up with her help, getting a bit scared at the thought that they might make the mermaids angry.

Marisol laughed at his reaction and knew he had a very good point, but she was feeling optimistic from having such a good time at the Yule Ball that nothing to bring her down. "Well how else were you planning to see them?" she asked, wondering if there was some sort of way to lure merpeople out of the lake. "Will they really drag us down into the lake?" she asked, suddenly worried. All of the stories she had heard about mermaids in the past were nice and friendly, why was Asaiah so scared? "Besides, we're not even sure they actually live here!" Just like there weren't actual werewolves in the Forbidden Forest, she didn't think Hogwarts would have actual mermaids in the lake, but she was still taking a risk.

''We could ehmm.. shoot some spells at the lake, you know, while we're standing at a safe distance so we won't get vicously eaten by merpeople or even a giant squid for that matter.'' Even though Asaiah didn't believe that there were actual mermaids and a giant squid living at the bottom of the lake, he felt scared for some reason he couldn't explain. ''I don't know, they could if we make them angry?'' Although he saw the worry in Marisol's eyes, he knew that she most likely wasn't going to back down now. Taking a deep breath, the first year thought to himself, are we really going to do this? - Yes. Yes we are, we're not a scaredy-cat remember? He looked at his friend again aidn sighed. ''Fine, I'll go first,'' he told her whilst taking off his shoes and rolled up his pants legs, ''But you're going to make my breakfast for two whole weeks.'' and began to slowly walk into the water.

At his next words, Marisol's eyes grew wide in surprise. "A giant squid?!" she repeated, trying to even imagine what that would look like. But then again this was the same way they were during the Forbidden Forest when they argued over whether there were bears or not, so she decided not to take Asaiah seriously. What if he was just doing it to scare her so he could call her a scaredy-cat again, this time Marisol was not going to fall for it. "Mermaids don't eat people, Asaiah!" she said chuckling. "And if they did and there are actually mermaids in this lake, then they would make it out of bounds, just like the Forbidden Forest!" she added.

With that thought, she felt reassured and comforted to continue her impulse decision to jump in. When Asaiah looked over at her she grinned at him innocently, trying to convince him to go along with her plan. "Oh come on it won't be so bad!" she practically whined. So when Asaiah said he would go first, Mari grinned triumphantly and said, "Yes!" Then she laughed at his next comment and said, "The house elves already make our breakfast!" as she began to follow after him, walking slowly into the water with her long dress. She was probably never going to wear this dress again so it didn't matter to her if she ruined it.

Asaiah nodded vigoroursly as she repeated his words. ''Yeah, a giant one. How have you not heard about the giant squid?'' he asked Marisol, wondering how she didn't hear the stories about the monster in the lake. ''Because that's literally the only thing they talk about when someone mentions the lake, you know, that there is a giant, freaking, squid living in the lake that'll kill anyone that comes to close to it.'' he told his friend, using his hands to give her a vague idea on how big the squid was suppose to be according to the older house mates he talked with. Rather than knowing from the get-go that his house mates only told him the, potentially fake, story about the squid to make him afraid of going anywhere near the Great Lake again, Asaiah actually believed that there was one living somewhere in the lake.

Walking further into the water Asaiah asked, ''Hey, Mari, how much further do I have to go?'' With his feet already soaking wet he turned his head and looked at Marisol, who was right behind him. Although it still wasn't clear to him as to how she wanted to see the merpeople, Asaiah just kept on walking into the Great Lake, hoping that they would swim to the surface soon and let the two first years know that mermaids existed so that he and Mari could walk out of the water and be safe just in case the squid would also appear. Asaiah was being way too cautious and was showing it too, looking from left to right the whole time.

Marisol pouted and said, "Muggle-born remember?" pointing to herself unnecessarily. "Not all of us have grown up knowing that things like giant squids actually exist, so even if I had heard about it, I probably would've assumed it was just some prank that the older kids said just to scare first years," she scowled as she explained herself. Not knowing about the wizarding world was a sensitive subject for her so she felt self-conscious about Asaiah making fun of her. As a retaliation, Marisol decided to bend down and splash a bit of water at Asaiah, which instantly made her laugh and feel better.

She laughed again when he asked how much further he had to go in and said, "Aw come on you've barely tipped your toes in, that's nothing!" To prove herself, the Gryffindor stepped into the water deeper, going in almost to her waist. "See, nothing to be scared of," she stuck her tongue out at him. "Are you afraid of the water Asaiah," she teased. "Or is it because it's dark? Would you jump in if it was daylight?" she wondered. She really didn't think there were any mermaids to fear and since they were still at the shallow end of the lake she didn't really think a giant squid - if it even existed - would get them from here. "Come onnnnn don't be scared!" she whined at her friend, giggling a little.

Surprised by the reaction Asaiah got back from her he turned around and said, ''I didn't meant it that way.'' Feeling the need to explain himself he quickly contiued talking, ''I meant it like, you know, you're in Gryffindor, you might have heard something about the monster in the lake from older students? I mean, I don't what you Gryffindors do or talk about when you are all in the commen room, but I figured you'd be doing the same as we do, you know, telling stories.'' he explained in his turn, Asaiah didn't want his best friend to be reminded of everything she didn't or couldn't have known because of her blood status. Feeling stupid because he somehow managed to insult Marisol without even having the intention of doing so, Asaiah kept his mouth shut, until she decided to splash water on him and he heard her laugh. The Slytherin stopped walking further into the lake and turned around to face her. Asaiah squinted his eyes and stood in a cowboy-stance. ''Alright, miss Woods.'' the boy said slowly, ''I declare a water war: whoever gets the other one soaked the most.. wins'' he told her, smirking. And with Asaiah immediately bend down to splash water all over his friend, laughing as he was doing so.

''Really?'' he asked her with a look on his face that said are-you-serious-right-now. ''Half of my legs is in now.'' Asaiah said while pointing down. He groaned as she walking waist deep into the water and follow her, taking off his tie and throwing it on the grass. ''No, I'm not scared of water. I might have had a little an incident, but I'm not scared. I'm not the scaredy-cat one, rememeber.''the first year told his friend with a wink. ''And yes, I would've felt better about doing this if it was daylight.'' Asaiah admitted, still walking to her but slowly.

Marisol smiled weakly as Asaiah thoroughly explained himself and chuckled. "It's okay, I'm sorry." She didn't mean to blow up on her friend like that, but sometimes her insecurities bothered her. "Like I said, even if I had heard some story about a giant squid, I would've assumed it was just some prank to scare us," she shrugged.

She laughed as soon as he declared a water war and crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at him playfully. "Bring it, Murphy," she said, before suddenly squealing at all the water he was splashing towards her. Marisol reached down and began to splash him back, unable to see if she was even hitting her target because of all the water being splashed at her. When he mentioned something about an incident with water, Marisol stopped and said, "Wait, what incident?" She looked at him curiously, wondering if this was an amusing incident or something bad, but she was intrigued by his comment so she wasn't going to back off until he told her.

Asaiah was still laughing and splashing little bits water all over her when Marisol stopped and asked him about the incident. ''I almost drowned in the ocean,'' he said, his laugh slowly fading as he brought it up. ''Me, mom, dad and Hannah went to the beach, and Hannah and I immediately wanted to swim so we did and since I finished my swimming lessons a month before, Hannah thought that it was safe for us to go in a little bit further and I agreed when she told me she would keep me safe if anything happened.'' Asaiah stopped talking for a moment because he started rambling but continued his story again as soon as he took a breath, ''Alright, so me and Hannah were all laughy and playing ball and after a while she was like 'mhmh let's go to mom and dad and get something to eat'.'' he told Mari, trying his best to impersonate Hannah's voice. ''Then a current got me and I wasn't like moving forwards at all and was really trying to keep my head up. At first Hann didn't notice it so I yelled and screamed to get her attention and I think a man heard me yelling her name because seconds later he swam over to me and sort of carried me back to shore.'' Not wanting to make Marisol feel bad for him, Asaiah immediately bend over again and splashed her with water and walked a bit further.

Whatever story Mari had been expecting, it was definitely not that. Marisol's mouth dropped open in shock and she listened intently as her friend recalled the incident. "Asaiah!" she said angrily, "why didn't you tell me that before I forced you to come in here!" She felt so guilty for making him come; now she sort of understood why he didn't want to get pulled down into the lake by a giant squid. She couldn't believe she had taunted him about not wanting to get in.

Asaiah splashed her again as a way to let her know that it didn't bother him being in here, but Marisol said, "We're getting out of here right now!" She waded through the water to get to Asaiah and pulled him by the hand all the way back to the ground. It was hard walking through the water, especially with her long Yule Ball dress soaking wet and weighing her down. Once they got back to the grass she turned to look at him and said seriously, "Okay, I like having adventures with you, and I know we both don't like to back down from a challenge or a dare, but if there's something that really, really scares one of us, we're allowed to veto the challenge, okay?" She pursed her lips in thought for a fraction of a second before continuing. "Oh I know! Like a safe word!" she suggested. "If there's ever something that's off limits to us, we're allowed to say our safe word and then the other one can't push us to do it anymore. No 'scaredy-cat' name calling or puppy dog eyes, got it?" she asked him with a hopeful grin.

With Asaiah, Marisol was always inclined to do crazy things, like searching for the Scitorari or exploring the Forbidden Forest, so she knew more adventures were definitely bound to happen between them. But if there was something that was truly scary to them, like going into a forest for Marisol, or water-related things for Asaiah, she hoped this new 'safe word' system would help them feel safer around each other without being teased about not wanting to do it.

Knowing that Marisol might feel guilty for forcing him to walk further and further into the water, Asaiah wanted to splash her with water again but before he could bend down once more Marisol grabbed his hand and pulled him by his hand and dragged him along back to the grass. While he was being pulled back to land Asaiah tried to break free from his friend's grip but she was simply holding on too tightly for him to pull his hand back. ''Marisooooool!'' the first year whined. ''Let me gooooooo!'' But whatever he said or tried, Marisol kept on walking towards the ground.

Once they finally reached land and Marisol began to talk he listened carefully to her as he heard a serious tone in his friend's voice this time. Veto the challenge? Where was the fun in that? He knew that some of the things they did and would do in the future are and would be scary but to veto the challenge just because one of them was scared seemed stupid and it would only make their adventures less fun. Asaiah wanted to speak up but was interrupted by his friend who was talking about a safe word. ''Mari, your intentions are good but do we really need a safe word if something is off limits to either of us? I mean, it's like you said. This is Hogwarts, how dangerous can it be? There aren't going to be any Trolls walking around in the castle or snakes doing-whatever-they-do in a bathroom. Hogwarts is safe - well perhaps not the Forbidden Forest or the Great Lake - but..'' Asaiah stopped talking and sighed as he looked at Marisol again. After thinking about it for a while the Slytherin nodded in agreement. ''Fine, we'll use your idea.'' he began. ''No pushing the other to do it and no name calling or puppy dog eyes.'' Asaiah said. ''How aboooouuut phoenix! Ooooorrr french fries!'' the boy suggested.

Marisol knew it wasn't going to be easy to get Asaiah to agree to her suggestion, but she was ready to put on her most charming smile if she had to. She had to admit, he made a good point about Hogwarts not being that dangerous for them, but there were still little things that could trigger them. She didn't want to have a repeat of how she had reacted in the Forbidden Forest just because she was too much of a Gryffindor to back down from a challenge. And if Asaiah had happened to have a panic attack just because she forced him to go deeper into the water, she would've never forgiven herself.

She smiled triumphantly as he conceded to her and said, "I promise, it'll only be for the really, really scary stuff that reminds of us bad memories or something," she explained. "Everything else is fair game," she said with a competitive edge to her voice. The Gryffindor laughed at his suggestion for a safe word and nodded her head. "French fries works!" she said, giggling. "Okay let's pinky promise on this," she said sternly, showing Asaiah she was serious about this, and held up her hand with only the pinky extended, waiting for him to link his with hers.

''Good, because I will hold you to that!'' Asaiah said as serious as he could. ''And don't think this will mean that we aren't going to do a lot of crazy stuff next semester because I still haven't done everything I promised myself I would at the beginning of this year.'' A few of these things were looking for Vex, the poltergeist, playing Quidditch even though he wasn't sure if first years were allowed to do that in their spare time, and finding the Room of Requirement, which was suppose to be a hidden room somewhere in the castle if he had to believe the rumors - all were not dangerous so maybe he would ask Mari to do all those things with him. He smiled when she agreed on the safe word being French fries and said, ''French fries are tasty so it's a really good safe word!'' At first Asaiah began to laugh when Marisol wanted to pinky promise their agreement but the serious look she had made him stop instantly. ''Alright, fine, a pinky promise it is.'' he said as he held his hand up and linked his pinky with hers. ''I promise.'' Asaiah told his best friend with a bright smile on his face.

Marisol chuckled and nodded her head at his words. "Definitely! Looking forward to it already," she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. When he began to laugh at her proposal of a pinky promise she nearly glared at him, but he stopped just in time, and agreed to it, finally linking his pinky with hers. "There, now it's done!" she grinned happily at getting her way. Once she let go of his pinky Marisol brushed her damp hair off of her exposed shoulder. She shivered as she looked down at her dress, not realizing how soaked she'd gotten and now it was making her cold in the nighttime air. She wished she knew a spell to dry herself off or produce heat or fire or something but she couldn't remember anything of the sort, so she gave up on the idea. "So," she said looking back at Asaiah with a smirk, "tell me about some of the things on your list for this year," she prompted, wondering what kind of things Asaiah possibly wanted to do, and if she could join in on them.

A bright smile appeared on Asaiah's face when Marisol told him that the crazy adventures weren't going to be less now that there was a pinky promise involved. It was good to hear that his best friend was looking forward to it already because as soon as the christmas holidays were over, and the two were back at Hogwarts castle, Asaiah would be right back at going on adventures with her. ''Okay.'' he also grinned. Having a bad experience with pinky promises because of his sister and her ability to always break the promise they had made, the Slytherin hoped that his friend wouldn't break their promise. Asaiah looked back at Marisol when she was about to talk again and smiled brightly once more. ''Well there are actually a few things I want do to,'' the first year began, ''You know about that Poltergeist, Vex? I wanna look for him.'' Asaiah had heard about Vex from another first year who'd been pestered by the Poltergeist a few months back and was eager to find him and see if Vex wanted to do something fun with him instead of being pestered too. ''I also heard something about a room of requirement.'' he told her, hoping she would've heard something about that too so it would be easier to find it. ''It's suppose to be a secret room somewhere in the castle so I'm definitely going to look for it.'' There were a lot of other things the kid wanted to do in the next semester but he thought it would be wise to start with two things that would both be fun to do.

Marisol's interest was piqued at Asaiah's ideas so she listened intently, laughing lightly when he told her what we wanted to do. She nodded her head when he mentioned the poltergeist; she had heard so much about it but had yet to actually see it so she was curious about it as well. When he mentioned some room she was about to ask what it was but he explained it a little better to her. "So it's a secret hidden room?" she said, nodding her head to try and figure out where they would start looking. "What's hidden in the room?" she asked, still trying to figure out why it was so special that it had to be hidden and people would try to find it.

Marisol decided to take a seat on the grass and patted the side next to her for Asaiah to join her. Once she was seated she extended her legs out so her dress wasn't bunched up and laid down on the grass, looking up at the sky. "I think if we lay down we can dry off faster," she said to Asaiah, hoping he would follow suit. Marisol looked up at the sky, the entire thing was illuminated by the large nearly-full moon, which practically washed out all the stars, so it made her resent the moon just a little bit more. But she was grateful she at least got to enjoy some nights like this.

"Hmmm," she spoke up again after she was silent for a moment. "I think a few of the things I want to try is maybe learn how to play Quidditch. Will you teach me?" she turned to look over at Asaiah. It wasn't nearly as exciting as finding a secret room or a poltergeist, but she knew Asaiah loved Quidditch so he would find that fun too. "And then also maybe sneak into the restricted section of the library," she added, thinking of the kind of adventures she wanted to have. She had been curious about that section ever since she and Asaiah had met in the library and they had looked up what the Scitorari were. "It's like a 'bucket list' of things to do at Hogwarts," she said, giggling a little at the thought of it. "Asaiah and Marisol's Adventure List," she said officially.

Asaiah nodded his head. ''Yep, a hidden one.'' he knew he'd piqued her interest when he mentioned the room of requirement. ''Some say whatever you need.'' the first year told her, not sure whether or not that was true or just a lie students made up to prank first years - perhaps the hidden room itself was a lie too but this was Hogwarts, for all he knew there could really be a secret hidden room somewhere in the casle. ''If we find it, and it's true what I heard about what is in that room, I'll never have to make homework again.'' Asaiah said grinning at the thought of never having to do his homework ever again because the room would've already done it for him. Though the thought made him excited to find it, there was one slight problem Asaiah and Marisol would have to face: how the hell were they going to find something that was hidden from almost everybody.

The first year sat down besides her on the grass and grimaced as he felt his soaked clothes pressing against his body. After getting used to the feeling he looked at his friend who was now laying down on the ground. ''You think?'' he asked and without waiting for a response he too lay down on the hard ground. To him it was quite a beautiful night, though the moon wasn't yet a full moon it managed to light up the sky alongside the countless stars that were twinkling. Asaiah smirked as he looked up at the sky.

Asaiah almost fell asleep because of the silence but was brought back by Marisol's voice. He listened to her as she began to talk and turned his head to face her. The boy smiled when she asked him if he wanted to teach her how to play Quidditch and said, ''Finally! I thought you would never ask! Of course I want to teach you how to play!'' Asaiah would absolutely love to teach her everything he know about the wizard sport. He continued to listen to her as she kept on talking about what else she wanted to do. When Marisol mentioned the restricted section he grinned. ''Yeah, we never really finished our research about the Scitorari did we? '' Though he wasn't a big fan of going to the library because of how dull and smelly it was, if his friend wanted or needed his help, he would be there to help her out no matter how boring it was. ''Asaiah and Marisol's Adventure List, I like it!'' the Slytherin boy repeated after her with a chuckle, ''Anymore adventures you want to add to our list?''

Marisol still didn't know if she understood the concept of the Room of Requirement, but if it was hidden somewhere to find, she was determined to do it. She was up for the challenge, and so was Asaiah. "Alright let's find it!" she said to him excitedly. As an afterthought she added, "Though if others haven't found it yet, I doubt we will be able to as well within our first year. Maybe we'll find it when we're older once we know Hogwarts a little better?" This bucket list was after all for her and Asaiah's first year at Hogwarts. She had no doubt that their Adventure List would be updated and changed with every school year as they got older and discovered new things to do.

She laughed at how excited he got when she had asked him to teach her how to play Quidditch. "Okay good!" she smiled. "But you can't laugh at me if I suck!" she added with a scowl. Of all the things on their list this seemed the easiest so far so she was excited for that. "Yeah we never found out more about the Scitorari," she agreed, "but I don't know if we'll find more in the Restricted Section. I kind of want to see what's in there that they have off limits for students," she shrugged casually. "Unless you think they have secret information about the Scitorari in that section?" she asked in an excited hushed tone, looking at Asaiah with renewed interest on the subject.

When he asked about any other adventures she could add she looked back up to the moon in thought. "Hmmm," she said, to fill time as she tried to rack her brain for things she had been curious to try since coming to Hogwarts. "I kind of want to see a magical creature," she commented out loud, "but not a dangerous, scary one like a vampire or a werewolf or anything like that," she added quickly. She was not too much in a hurry to go back into the Forbidden Forest or run into any more werewolves. "But I'd like to see something that didn't even exist in any Muggle story I've ever heard," she said definitively. "Unless it's something super cool like a mermaid or a unicorn!" she added excitedly , chuckling a little to herself. "Aaaand, I kind of want to sneak into another House's common room, just to see if I can get away with it," Marisol added as the thought came to her, a mischievous smirk on her face as she thought of the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back