A Squib is a Squib is a Squib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nastasia Caliburn

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
SQUIB - Not Allowed A Wand!
Well this particular pureblood is a squib and in all her time on site she has made one friend ... all together now "Awwwww" well two if you take in to account Thorine, her distant cousin but Thorine is not really friends with anyone :glare:

Anyhow Nastasia used to go between worlds a bit as dressmaker and tattoo artist but became a nanny for Thorine's pureblood spawn several months back. So she has been around New Zealand and the wizarding community more and more. She only has the odd day off each month and really wants to meet people. Otherwise she will probably explode from living in the Dolohov household and all its constraints.

any takers on friendship most welcome
considerations for a possible love interest also most welcome
;)

DIBS! =))

Friendship or anything really, I am up for it. ^_^
Amauri is quiet, humble, but serious and loyal. He isn't much of a jokester, but he will be a good guy to talk to.

=)) Going once, going twice, GONE to the hawtie with the blue eyes =))

Aww Amauri sounds like the male version of Nastasia =))

she'd be honored to rp with him ;) and then some :wub:

Friendship or anything really. xD =))

Merry's around Natasha's age, and I honestly think they'll get along famously. Just have her pop around Clarity, and Merry'll make her feel right at home, no problem. If you're not convinced, have a bit of a squizzy at her bio (whenever I type that it makes me think that it's short for biology, and the urge to say "That's what she said!" is almost overwhelming :D )

Anyway, drop me a line if you're interested. Thanks, petal!

Looks like you get some Jensen after all. :r
Whenever you want to RP, just tell me. ^_^
It is always an honor after all. :D

Kelsey you know it's always a pleasure my dear to rp with you :hug:

I am sure Nastasia will love getting to know Merry =)) as a friend :shy:

she's very partial to Jansen Ackle look-a likes I'm afraid =))

was so convinced I had her bio done up but haven't even it posted - no doubt it was on the infamous laptop that got squelched in wine and never got around to posting it.
No worries though will have one sorted for her by end of wkend ;)

will have her shoot along to Clarity's as soon as -- it could be a bit later this afternoon though, is that ok?

Was just about to start one up so you can shoot along in whenever you want =))
honor is all mine Kaitlyn
:woot: for Jansen
remembered last night that there is also Paul Rider and Mark Stone using him, so providing I lurk their topics get to see him often =))

Ohhhh another squib?!?!?! :o

Jasmin here is a squib, granted she is a lot younger than Nastasia, maybe she could be someone Jasmin looks up too. Jasmin is sort of used to being a squib but she is still young and seeing her brothers and sisters and (lack of) friends using magic is hard on her, but she doesn't show it too much.

What do you think?

If you don't mind the slowness, I have Joanne.
..no doubt it was on the infamous laptop that got squelched in wine and never got around to posting it..
Which part of the laptop was ruined? If it doesn't turn on, you can plug the hard disk into another machine and view the data on it. :)

would love for Nassie to meet Jasmin - we'll just have to figure out the how's and when of it all
can you pm me and we'll try to hash something out ;)

don't mind the slowness at all Tony, Joanne is perfect ;)
laptop is at my brother in laws now, he's been promising me he'll sort all that out xD
seems so very long ago now =))

not to worry, I tend to write most everything down first anyhow
so I'll just dig up her handwritten version :tut: somewhere

excellent stuff :hug:

will get to it when I get back on :hug: promise
have a stack of work that needs taking care of now :tut:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back