A Spannish Holiday

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa was sitting at the airport, waiting for Libby.
Ten minutes until the plane would leave.
Larissa groaned. Maybe Libby had changed her mind.
Larissa twisted her shining blonde hair round her finger and sighed.

Libby arrived at the airport and found Larissa easily enough. "Hi!" she grinned excitedly to her. She'd never been to another country exept England and New Zealand and was feeling excited. "You ready?" she asked, glancing around to see if Larissa's mum was there.

She pulled out her ticket and waiting to board the plane (coz dont want to take ages dont mind if i god mod u do u? lol) They sat down on the plane and Libby put her seatbelt on. This would be weird, the muggle way of flying. One of her greatest obbssesions was to find out how planes stayed up.

Larissa wasn't fond of planes. She'd been on one with Robert and she hadn't liked the thing called 'turbulance'.
Mrs. Sedgwick sat down behind the two girls.
The plane set off.
The journey was over soon enough and the plane had landed in Spain.
It was late at night and the air had a warm breeze.
"To the hotel." Mrs. Sedgwick said, grabbing the girls by the hands and dragging them to the nearest taxi where they bundled in and were taken to the hotel.
Larissa stared at it for a moment- it was a big white mansion with a fresh blue pool outside.
"Nice," Larissa said, handing her mum her bag to drag up the stairs to their apartment.

Libby got off the plane and followed them to the hotel. "Woah.." she said impressed. She was already loving it and she hadn't even got there yet. They walked up to their apartment and Libby wowed again at the size and view that overlooked the pool outside. It was begining to reach the evening and Libby started to feel hungry. "Do you want to go to the restaurant downstairs?" she asked remembering she'd passed one on the way up.

"Yes!" Larissa said a bit over eagerly.
She wanted to know if there were any young wizards there..
"Let's go." Larissa smiled, changing into a red crop top and some tight blue jeans.

Libby got the impressions Larissa wanted to impress, but put oh her own t-shirt and jeans and they headed downstairs. Sitting at the table they pondered over the menu. In the end Libby decided to have tomato soup

(xD)

Larissa chose something Spanish because the waiter had recomended it.
Larissa looked around for anyone showing signs of magic.
She sighed when no-one stood out.
"Do you think anyone from our world lives here?" Larissa said, trying not to cause suspision around muggles.

Libby shrugged and looked around, "No idea" she said. She would do magic but knew she'd get expelled

[I just noticed in your siggy- that's off the magnet I gave you! :p ]

Larissa was served her food. It was a strange lumpy blob on her plate with little green sprinklings over it.
Larissa eyed it warily, "So," she said, not taking her eyes off her blob, "What do you want to do tommorow? Go swimming? Go to the beach?" Larissa held her fork out and gave the blob a sharp poke, it made a strange noise. Larissa looked up at Libby, "Anything you want."

(yes, yes it is xD)

"Lets go swimming" Libby grinned as she began to eat her soup. When she was done she drank her favourite soda and smiled. "You don't mind do you?" she asked, eager to hunt around the hotel room.

"That's fine."
Larissa said, ready to explore.
"Let me go and get my bikini and I'll be right with you!"
Larissa ran off to the hotel room to get changed.

She stood at the pool edge and dipped her toes.
The weather was warm and sticky but the pool was somehow like-
"Ice!" Larissa said as she stepped into the pool and the water tickled her belly button.
"Come on, Libs," Larissa said, feeling cold but less sticky.

Libby changed into her costume, and ran along to the side of pool. Doing a run up she jumped in, as soon as she touched the water she regretted it. Rising back to the surface she grinned but started chattering. She gave a small laugh and dived back under trying to warm herself back up.

(lyk ma halloween siggy? xD third spoiler)

[Very nice, Like mine?]

They spent the day in the pool.
It was the early evening and Larissa was laying on a sun lounger by the side of the pool.
She was wearing some green sunglasses over her blue eyes.
Her skin had darkened slightly in the sunlight.
She watched lazily as a young couple with a lilo took it in turns to push each other round the pool.
"Discusting.." Larissa grumbled, half asleep, "Don't want.. see couples.. kissing in the pool." Larissa's eyes were shut.
She was warm and relaxed.

Libby laughed when Larissa spotted the couple. "But if you were in that situation you wouldn't care" she continued to laugh as she lay down next to her. Her own pink sunglasses covering her green eyes. Libby shut her eyes and was fine until she screamed as her now dry body got splattered in water. A small kid had run past her and tip water over her before jumping in the pool and splashing her.

Larissa raised her sunglasses, smirked at Libby, and lowered them again.
"How.. unfortunate." Larissa said, not even trying to hide her smile.

Mrs. Sedgwick came down from her room and found Larissa and Liberty.
"Girls," she said, "It's already coming up for ten- I know it's light but you need to get some sleep before we go out tommorow."
Mrs. Sedgwick ushered Larissa, who was perfectly comfortable, thank you very much, from her lounger and beckonned Liberty to follow.

Larissa lay in bed that night, her pale skin aching from the exposion to the sun- the first time it had been in the sun for over an hour in 2 years.
"Are you awake?" Larissa whispered to Libby whom she was sharing a room with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back