OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The blonde was on her way to her first rose delivery. She was excited about this event and always loved to get some roses herself. Evelyn moved towards the dungeons and wasn't really happy to be at this place though. She was looking for a Slytherin girl and decided to start at the dungeons. '' Hey! I'm looking for Sapphire!!'' she said with a smile and waved with the rose inside of her hand. She had no idea how the girl would look.

Sapphire had been making her way back down to the dungeons, her nose buried in a thick book and a sucker in her mouth. She turned the page, lost in her own little world, but was pulled back to reality at the sound of her name. She looked up, shutting her book. "Yeah?" She asked, approaching the girl that had spoke.

Evelyn was glad that a girl quickly responded, she didn't want to be here longer than she had to be. The girl was someone Evelyn didn't knew but that would change right now. '' Hi Sapphire. I've got a rose for you.'' Evelyn smiled at the girl and handed it over together with the note.
Love you!
From Ava

Sapphire raised a brow as the girl held out a rose. Who in the world...? She took it, confusion clear on her face. "Alright... thanks?" She looked at the note and her face cleared. With a small smile, she shook her head. Ava. "Thanks, that made my day." She looked at the girl. "I... think I may have heard of you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but ain't you dating Lauryn's uncle or whatever? Ah..." She snapped her fingers a few times. "Lucas, right?" She hadn't heard much more about the girl, but she and Kira did talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back