A shopping date

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo was in London with Ana. He had decided to take her out for the day and as she liked shopping, where better than London. Well apart from new york but there were way to many shops there for Theo to like. Too many shops meant too many people around, mind you there were loads of people here but he knew it wouldnt be as many as in New York.

His hand in hers Theo was following her around where ever she went, weather that meant into a girly shop or a body shop. Theo only had one bag in his hand and it contained a black coat and a white shirt. He didnt really needany more clothes as he already had loads. Ana had some of her clothes at his and she already had more than he did which was saying something.

Ana had three bags in one hand and the other hand was in Theo's. She was in a weird mood. On the one hand, she was happy to be back in London as she hadn't been there in ten years. On the other, she had memories come back to her at every corner. She missed her parents. Ana had always been close with her mum. Sophia was a strong, independant woman and Ana had always looked up to her.
She stopped and leant against a wall when her feet started feeling sore. She yawned and looked around the street. "I'm feeling strangely tired." She had slept the night before so it wasn't like she hadn't slept enough. "Shall we find somewhere to go sit down??"

Theo quickly looked own at Ana with a carefully placed smile on his face. " Yeah sure what ever you want. Wher do you want to sit down. Isnt there like a field place near big ben and the house of parlement?" Theo wasnt too good at the geography of England but he knew enough it get him around with no real problem.

"Yeah." Ana nodded and started walking in the direction of the place she used to have picnics and play ball. "I's weird being back here." She didn't look at Theo as she spoke. She kept her eyes in the direction the two of them were walking.

Theo listened to Ana. He knew she must find it had to be here but then again it was a long time ago that her parent died so it wouldnt be that hard, well not for him it wouldnt have been. He kept with her pace as he spoke. " Im sure it is. You must have lots of memorys of this place, good and bad. I wouldnt expect anything else." He said calmly. Ana sort of had that effect on his, she calmed him down. Well at times liike this she did, when he was already angry then she couldnt. He had to do it himself. That could spell out bad news for anyone most of the time.

Ana nodded. "Yeah. Mostly bad actually." Ana had hated having to grow up with Odie. At least back then she wasn't so smothering. Now she treated Ana like a little kid. It annoyed Ana like hell. "I loved London back then. I used to promise my parents I would never leave." She could see now how that promise was never going to happen, even if they were still alive.

Theo wasnt to used to these awkward emotional moment that he seemed to be feeling right now. " What made you move then?" He said wanting to know more about her past. She seemed like she had had a somewhat complicated life so far, nothing like his but complicated for a normal person to go through at least.

Ana shrugged. "When my parents died, me and Odie had no where to go. The only family we knew about at the time was my aunt and uncle and they were in Sydney so we had to move there with them." Ana hadn't liked Sydney much at all. New Zealand wasn't too bad but she still preferred London. It was always going to be her home, no matter where she was.

Theo nodded. It made sense to live with family but when he moved out he went to live with his best friend, he was classed as a brother. He hated Odie so much and he knew that she hated him back just as much. He would soon make sure that Ana would have no connection with her, but not right now maybe when Ana was more into the pregnancy he wouold but not right now. " You know i could get a house so you could live any where you wanted in the world and Odie would never need to know so she couldnt find you."

Ana shook her head. "I'm not sure. I've already got enough on my plate. Moving house would just add to that." Ana knew how stressful Sam could make things when people were trying to move out. Odie had it easy because she had just given birth. Junior had spent five hours led on his bed listening to her nag him whilst she chucked clothes into black bags.

Theo shrugged. Who said that her family had to know. The best way to do these things was in secret so that nothing could stop you. " Well dont tell your family. Just do it. I mean you get stress from Odie all the time when you are there and you will get some stress when you move but once that has done then you will be stress free. It sounds like a good deal to me."

Ana shrugged. "I like the idea but it's hard getting out of the house without her knowing. It'll be harder to get out with a ton of clothes." Sam had recently put up a spell around the house so nobody could apparate in or out of the house. It was one of the most annoying spells she had cast on the house. Ana blamed it on Woody and his little girlfriends.

Theo thought for a second on what Ana said. It didnt take him long before he spoke again. " Well i could come with you and distract her. Or i could take her out for a while and call it like a bonding session. So while me and her are out you pack. There are many different ways you can spin this." He shrugged. Theo was good with this sort of thing, and most other things but he knew how to be a distraction and stuff.

Ana shrugged. "If you offered to take her out she would just get suspicious." Sam was very suspicious when it came to people suddenly coming up with weird ideas and she was right to be. "If you started distracting her then she would have one eye on you and one eye watching for something happening." Ana smiled. "You can still try though. Nothing wrong with trying."

Theo shrugged again. He was good at looking casual. " I could just say i want to surprise you with some baby things and i dont know what to get so i thought that she would be the best person to ask." He knew that Sam had had loads of kids so she would be good with the whole baby shopping thing

Ana thought about what Theo had just said. "She'd still be curious but she might just fall for that." Ana paused when she looked around the park. It looked very different to the last time she had seen it. She realised that she was acting odd so she smiled at Theo and carried on walking before picking a spot to sit down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back