A seven year dream.

Kiera looked at Tony kindly as he questioned her. She figured he didn't hear anything she said previously. "Well, its my job because I'm the Head Girl. I'm supposed to help anyone in need. Or at least that's the way I think about it." she said with a shrug. It was just what the job meant to her. She wanted to be as kind to all the students as she could. Kiera liked helping others.

Listening as the older girl spoke, Tony turned his head to face her. She was the Head Girl. Tony remembered how his mother was once a prefect during her years at Hogwarts Scotland. Catching the girl shrug, Tony instantly felt she couldn't care. Did she hate her position. Being someone of such a status never meant that person was supposed to do anything. It was all down to choice.

Tony thought about the girls words. How could she help him in his time of need. He couldn't get close to her. They couldn't be friends. The difference in age was a barrier. Nothing about his life would pass the older girls ears.

Tony decided to test the girl. "What do you enjoy about being the Head Girl?". Tony began to tap his foot against the table leg.

Kiera smiled brightly at the younger boy as he asked her what she liked about being Head Girl. "Well, I like to meet new people and being the Head Girl lets me meet younger students besides the ones in my House." she said for starters. "I like to help people. I always have. Its just like I like giving gifts better than getting them. I can do that as Head Girl." she said with sincerity in her voice. "The responsibility is a lot though since Alex doesn't want his share of it. I don't mind the responsibility. I like it but it can be overwhelming." Kiera admitted. "Plus, its an honor really. I feel grateful to have been chosen. It was a huge shock." she said with a smile.

Tony continued to sit upon the table, taking in each of the girls words as she spoke them. "Getting gifts is nice too." Tony said, his thoughts flicking back to his Transfiguration book; before jumping to his pet cat. "How do you become a Head Girl?". It was a lame question, but Tony wasn't ready to leave.

Kiera smiled as Tony said getting gifts was nice. She nodded her head in agreement. Kiera watched as he went to get his pet cat. She herself had a cat. She was fond of it. Kiera grinned as he asked how you became head girl. "Well, the Headmistress and Headmaster choose a new Head Girl and Head Boy every year. So basically they just pick whoever they think is the best for the job." she said, proud that she had been chosen.

Listening to the words of the girl, Tony began to slip into boredom. There was no fun in the room. No excitement. No adventure. Jumping from the table, Tony asked the girl another question. "Can you show me a spell?". It was worth a go. At least it would make the day a little more fun. "Something interesting.". Seeing a dull spell was not an option he would allow.

o.o.c. Tony's thoughts jumped to his cat; not him picking her up. She was a gift. :p

((oh my bad. ignore that then :p))

Kiera smiled as he asked her to show him a spell. An interesting one. She wasn't sure he would classify as interesting but she had an idea. Kiera pulled out her wand. She took a breath. "Avis!" she said flicking her wand. Four birds appeared in front of the boy. They looked very lifelike. Kiera grinned as the birds flitted through the air, playing. "How's that?" she asked.

Tony's eyes focused upon the girls wand as she removed it; the day becoming a little less boring. Hearing her speak a single word, Tony began to wonder what it was for; when a small group of birds flapped about in front of him. Tony stood and stared at the four birds, his mouth open slightly. Excitement began to rush through him. He could no longer wait to fully understand his abilities.

Catching the girls question, Tony nodded his head. "Can you teach me?". Tony knew his younger cousin would love the birds.

Kiera's eyes lit up as she caught the boy's excitement. He asked to learn it. "I'm afraid it would be too hard. I didn't learn it til last year." she said with a smile. "I can teach you other magic if you like." Kiera offered nicely. "I know quite a bit." she teased slightly.

Listening to her words, Tony was slightly disappointed. Conjuring birds would have been a test of his skill. Within seconds, the disappointment lifted slightly, as the older girl offered to teach something else. "Okay. What can you do?". Tony was relaxed around this girl. Her friendliness beamed from her.

Kiera grinned. He seemed to finally start relaxing. It pleased her. "What about the levitation spell? Have you learned that yet?" she asked. She couldn't remember what the first years learned and in what order they learned it.

Listening to her words, Tony responded with a nod. "Wingardium Leviosa.". The Charms lesson had been average. Tony was slightly unsure why certain spells would take so long to learn. Hadn't they all the abilities to use them. Attempting to remember his uncles voice, Tony could only picture the mountain side cottage. Any lessons he had been given as he grew up where nothing compared to this school. "I could do that one with a feather.". Tony shrugged. The professor had mentioned their lack of skill if they tried to lift something heavier.

Re-calling his successful attempt at using the Summoning Charm, Tony lifted his head. That spell would most certainly be useful. "What can the Accio one do? I only moved parchment.". Tony's eyes fixed upon the girls. He was determined to learn more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back