Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
After delivering a rose at the ravenclaw table, Diana set her sights on the Hufflepuff table instead. The next person on her list was apparently in that house, though Diana had no idea how she was going to find her if she wasn't even able to pronounce her last name. She could only hope there weren't many 'Wynne's' at the table. Just the one she needed. She looked up and down the table, unimpressed by the badgers. "Anyone named Wynne here?" She called, holding up the red rose. "If not, anyone know where she is?" She had half a mind to leave the rose at the table, leave it to some friendly Hufflepuff to get it to the right place.

Wynne was wide awake, and had been since early in the morning to watch the sunrise on the lawn and practice her calligraphy. Now seated at the table, the Puff was shocked to hear her name called. She knew Rose deliveries were under way, but was unsure if she would receive one from hunter or not. She at least hoped that was whom the Rose was from. Approaching slowly the demure brunette smiled and looked at the girl. "That's me." Spoke the English woman. "Thank you for this!" She said with a grateful smile.

Diana looked up when a girl claimed to be Wynne, she sighed. "Here." She said, thrusting the rose out to her. "Don't thank me, just take it and go. I have more deliveries to make." The last thing she wanted was to get caught up in small talk with some overly friendly Hufflepuff. The girl's note had been disgustingly sappy, and Diana had rolled her eyes and giggled as she had read it. "Have fun with whoever this aspiring poet is." She added with a smirk and a glance at the note.
Note said:
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other man it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back