Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Alrighty, here goes. -_-
I think.... that I need to RP again... before I go crazy, from putting tonnes of work into a site and getting little to nothing out of it. :wacko:
So, ya, Kingy needs a plot or two, and with the summer upon us I may be able to actually keep them up.
Interested in it and/or willing to put up with me and my sporadic availability/willingness to reply at times? Then reply here with your plot ideas (because I have little to none) and we'll work something out, I'm sure. :)

Well I've been looking for a way to roleplay as Noelle Viera more often which would basically be at all :p
Um.. I have no plot ideas what so ever but she basically is really nice to just about everyone she meets, has a 5 year old son, attended Beauxbatons, is just getting over a pretty hefty divorce, works at the MoM, is Abbey Lurken's adoptive mother and is 23 years old..

So let me know what Kingy would think o' that.. and I'm sure we can plot if you want to :)

Well I'm just as bad as you, but I'd be willing to offer myself up to Kingy as a relationship, as we discussed. ;)
She's 25, works in the same department and is fairly intelligent although can be naive at times. :p
And she's quite pretty. ;)
So yeah, I'm up for it if you are. :)

Rosalina: If you get any more specific plot ideas let me know. ^_^ I'm too lazy to think. :p

Martine: We're on. ;)

Alyssa: PM me or Livvy for Admin approval for that, but be aware that Azkaban is character suicide.

You know Aurora is a little... how to say it? Hm. Off with the fairy's? So to speak. Well. Maybe she could be shopping in Obsidian Harbour and Nick spots her, but she doesn't know how he is? Then this could lead to you know some kind of discussion plot, where Nick tell's her whats happening to her? :unsure:

Alright, Aurora, I'd be interested in maybe working something out, but a few things first:
Kingy isn't really the type to just approach people he used to know in public, so unless he could tell something was wrong with her he wouldn't.
Then this could lead to you know some kind of discussion plot, where Nick tell's her whats happening to her? :unsure:
Could you expand on that? What is wrong with her? How would Kingy know [is it likely that he has that sort of knowledge? does it have to do with dark magic?]?

I could always bring Sarah back... :D

Any ideas on what would make Sophia get mad at Kingy this year? Tehe. She could also ask him for help on something? It's not exactly uncharacteristic for her.

Oh, what would Kingy do if he caught Shane being a bad boy? :r:

I could always bring Sarah back... :D
Oh, that's alright, I think I can make Kingy out to look like an @$$ without her help. ^_^ :p I'll make sure to remember she's available, though, if I ever do need to make Kingy look like a really horrible person. :p
Any ideas on what would make Sophia get mad at Kingy this year? Tehe. She could also ask him for help on something? It's not exactly uncharacteristic for her.
She could be angry at him for leaving Hogwarts and not telling her. It seems everybody else is. :r:
What could she possibly need help with this time, though? xD
Oh, what would Kingy do if he caught Shane being a bad boy? :r:
Define "bad boy".... :unsure:
And how has King encountered Shane before? I forget.

Sarah doesn't always make him look an ass. :lol:

What doesn't Sophia need help with? She's definitely pretty peeved that he left, the butt.

Bad boy...uh...doing shady things. I'll PM you about that one. Kingy had to talk to Shane about Sophia coming back to school. I think that's like the only time they've really encountered each other personally. Kingy did see Sophia's memories of him though.

Sophia Starkk said:
Sarah doesn't always make him look an ass. :lol:
You sure? Because so far it seems she does.... :p Supposing you were to bring her back, what would be happening? She moved to NZ, right?
Sophia Starkk said:
What doesn't Sophia need help with? She's definitely pretty peeved that he left, the butt.
Well I haven't been following many plots as of late :( . So what does she need help with? ^_^

Uh, what did happen to her? I think she moved back to England because one of her parents died or something? I can't remember. I could have her get transferred again. -shrug- It's not imperative, I was just offering.

EDIT: Sarah's dad was involved in a potion spill and she moved home to help her mom deal with things while he was in St. Mungo's I see no problem with her returning to NZ with her father making a spectacular return.

There really isn't anything too specific Sophia needs help with right now that I can think of. Well, I IMed you an idea but you haven't answered me yet. <_<

well if the auror's get in gear and try to actually investigate the murder of Patrick O'Brien it would help his family an awful lot ;)

Essie arrived at the Auror's offices and is awaiting anyone with some kind of information ;)

I wasn't sure if that'd been planned to happen with an auror already, and as Kingy certainly didn't send for her I was leaving it for somebody else. :r:
Not sure if King would take the case as he would have known Patrick, Esmeralda and Andromeda all personally. xD

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back