A Recollection

Danielle Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 12 1/4" Essence of Basilisk Skin
Danielle sighed and lightly closed the door to the main hall behind her, even if she was extremely frustrated at the moment she refused to make a scene of herself otherwise she'd attract dozens of unwanted family members immediately at her side babying her to calm down. Honestly she sometimes wished they would all drop dead and leave her the hell alone, but then she remembered that without them she wouldn't have the power she had and always dismissed the thoughts as soon as they came into her mind. The whole scene that had got her in such a bad mood to begin with was fueled by none other than her eldest brother Thomas Lefevre II who seemed beyond intent to try and remove Danielle from the Head position. 'That pathetic scum is actually pretty lucky that I haven't killed him off yet either.' Gracefully lifting a small pale hand she pushed some of her bangs back and allowed her her bright blue eyes scan the Main Hall carefully to see if any other family member of hers was lurking around. Thankfully there was not a single person or House-elf to be seen anywhere around her, wherever they were right now she could care less. Ever since she had disappeared to the Zhefarovich Manor for a couple of months and returned finally not too long ago they hadn't let her have a moments peace in fear that she would go away again and not come back like she had threatened countless times. As much as they seemed to fear and almost resent her, they knew they would be nothing without her and would fall apart within days.

Stepping away from the door, Danielle's long white gown flowed behind her as she made her way to one of the large windows and stopped in front of it. Outside she could clearly see the beach and the ocean that was located right next to the Manor, the ocean was one of the biggest reasons it was built here to begin with, Danielle's great-ancestors all loved the sound, smell, and sight of that Ocean and so did Danielle. As she stared out the window she vaguely considered seeing if Asparuh would be free or if he was tied up with family or Patriarch business at the moment. There was actually something she needed to speak to him about anyways, she recently heard he gained control of another family, one she knew all too well of and wanted to question him herself. Aside from this, he also had come to her mind randomly today because recently she had remembered that it had been turned sixty something years that she and Asparuh had known eachother. Which was quite the accomplishment for either of them, Danielle had killed most of those important to her in her past, but for some reason not him.

"Send word to Asparuh Zhefarovich that I want to meet with him." Danielle replied coldly to a random House-elf that had passed by her most likely to get to the kitchen. The thing squeaked out of fear before it nodded and headed off somewhere, hopefully to do what she requested immediately, whether or not Asparuh would show up today or anything was not really anything she was worried about because she understood that he was often a busy man, besides he knew he was allowed to apparate here anytime he wished. A cold smirk crept to her lips as she continued to stare out into the sea, oh how all those dark years of her life had flown right by her.

Asparuh stared into the fire in the Patriarch's Lair. The Zhefarovich crest hung high and proud over the roaring flames, and he glared into the fire, as if daring it to spread and destroy the lives that were in here, ghosts and all. Raisa had foolishly fallen pregnant and has been giving the house elves hell, as well as the ghosts. But she dared not to enter into Asparuh's view. She would be struck dead if she tried to direct her hormone driven body at him. Right now, pregnant women was the last thing he wanted to deal with. Not even Ylva but Arnost kept her out of his hair unless he needed her for something, which was never much. Her enslavement was more like a reward to her, keeping her here in this Manor full of history and money and blood.

Though right now, Asparuh had gained control of yet another family. The Snows. Asparuh knew that if Alphonse Snow caused any more trouble, he would have no other choice than to put him to rest. He could also bury him alive in his tomb as well. Whichever worked. Asparuh was not going to tolerate any foolishness in the family. Either they were going to grow up, or die. There was no back option to it. Nataliia would have to learn to raise her children alone if Alphonse was put to death for his idiocy. It would not be the first time someone was killed in the family because they lacked intelligence. Asparuh remembered all the stories, everything. It was the gift and honor of being a Patriarch.

A house elf appeared by his side, and it asked in a stammering, pathetic tone, "Miss Lefevre summons you, my good sir." The house elf vanished when Asparuh's black eyes landed upon the being. Asparuh stood up, wondering what she needed this time. He remembered meeting her, when he was released from his training. He had not changed much since then, but the times were there, embedded in his memories. His black robes fluttered about his tall body, and he apparated out of the Manor, and into the Lefevre Manor. Not many members of the family were around. In fact, there were none. Not in the Main Hall at least. Then, he saw her. In a white dress that reminded him of a wedding. If Asparuh lacked any intelligence, he would have asked when was she getting married. Instead, Asparuh approached her, and he stated from behind, "Not many dare to summon me without fear of being killed." However, though Asparuh had no heart and no remorse, he could kill anyone he wanted - even her. But she did not give him a reason to.

Danielle felt that cold smirk still on her face when she heard someone arrive in the main hall then address her, she immediately knew that it was Asparuh just by the tone and the immediate coldness in his voice. Slowly and gracefully She turned her body away from the window and towards the cold sounding Asparuh. "I've known you far too long to be afraid." Her voice was soft but filled with a hint of coldness and amusement to it. In all the years that they had know each other she has probably been threatened by him various times and it never got old. Even if he threatened her she didn't think he would follow through with it for some reason, if he was going to kill her he would have done it already, that man never wasted time when it came to killing others. Danielle decided to step away from the window and more towards Asparuh, she always fond that she could make more of an influence or connection with him when she could look him in the eyes. "You didn't have to come, but I asked you here because I wanted to talk to you about something." She stated softly, her eyes becoming fixed onto him as she tried to read how he was feeling right now, she could never read his aura like she could other people and it was sometimes highly frustrating to have someone out there that she couldn't figure out but at the same it was also one of the things that made her and Asparuh get along so well at times.

"Is it true, that you overtook the Snow Family or rather took Alphonse out?" Danielle sat down in the chair that she usually sat in during family meetings and stared down at Asparuh with her piercing blue eyes, if he had then it was a dream come true because taking down that family was something she had been going after for the longest time. It also would not surprise her if he did such a thing because Asparuh seemed to be a master at taking over any family he wanted and when he wanted them. "I've heard that you have two more unborn children in the world as well, but the fact that you actually took out Alphonse....is almost unreal." Even thought it was laced with coldness and a hint of bitterness, her face actually almost resembled that of amazement, the fact that the Snow's were finally under someone instead of controlling themselves was a lot to take in because not only did she have two children in that family but she had also know the Snows for many years as well, before they lost their dignity as a Pure blood family.Asparuh having knocked up two more woman didn't surprise her or please her either, he was good at spreading the line but he always picked such low woman to spread it with. Usually when he went out to have more children she found herself wanting to go away to not making it harder on him, it was weird and something she couldn't explain but it always happened.

The fact that Danielle was allowing many things to enter her head, the stress, and the nervousness she was feeling about all of this made her Occlumency fail a little and unknowingly she made her mind potentially accessible by Asparuh. 'Maybe this is a signal that I should disappear again?' she had always done it whenever he was having children so why should now be any different, her eyes shifted for a moment hoping that something would explain itself to her, to stay in France or to go away on another one of her long escapes? "Also, starting today, we have known eachother for nearly sixty something years." Danielle stated as she leaned back into her seat and sighed to herself lightly, it was hard to believe that she was not only that old but that she and Asparuh had been so close for so long.

"It would appear so, however you are easy to read. You have always been." Asparuh had never doubted that Danielle was a weak girl. All of his life, she was proven strong. Though there were many differences between she and Asparuh. Asparuh never smiled. He had been incapable of doing so even as a child - throughout school. It was just how he was. Some of his children were going to be like that, Asparuh knew that. Kalif never smiled - same as his father. Maybe it was the Patriarch training. Once someone entered, it was life changing and humanity was lost. When Danielle stepped over to stare him in the eyes, that was typically a maneuver he pulled off to read into minds. The eyes revealed everything. However, Asparuh's emotions and thoughts were not reflected in his eyes. No, those were kept elsewhere. So, she wanted to speak to him about something. Asparuh knew that then this would be business, and not anything like what they were doing for a few months preceding this meeting. Asparuh told no one of what had happened, and if anyone questioned, they were tortured. It was simple as that. No one ever would know able Asparuh's personal life, and he preferred to keep it that way. Right now, however, Asparuh lacked any feeling at all. He was a statue, but he would strike if he was provoked. That was rare enough as is.

This matter pertained to the Snows? That was one of the last things Asparuh wanted to discuss. Alphonse Snow had pissed him off one too many times. However, one person he would discuss family issues with was the Head or whoever was in charge of his allied families. "Alphonse threatened one of my own, I had no choice. I removed him, now have taken control until I appoint the next Head to take over the Snow family. I am unsure of their worthiness as I stare down upon them." When a family displeased Asparuh, he often killed them off, pure-blood or not. He did not care. It was a hobby of his, and a few families had fallen at his hands. "I had half a mind to kill them completely off myself, and just allow those with the Zhefarovich blood to live. Alas, if they do not calm down, then I will resort to that." Asparuh did not appreciate the fact that he had two more unborn children, with women he had barely known. It was not something he did often. One was in turn for eternal servitude and ownership of her family, and the other was spur of the moment, and the child was an accident. If it weren't for those love potions, Asparuh would have had just two women to begin with. He did not know why he bothered with Ruth, but her line was dying as well. Perhaps it was due to the shock of losing Liyla. "That I do, and they stay out of my way for the time being. Alphonse was nothing more than a mere pest on a wall. He was easy to be taken out." Asparuh had lurked inside of Danielle's thoughts before, and discovered that she hated Alphonse with a passion. Yet, she seemed a little amazed by the fact that Alphonse was taken out of the picture. For Asparuh, it was almost too easy. However, if that man acted up, he surely would be killed.

Asparuh narrowed his black eyes upon Danielle. He did not need his Legilimency to see that her shields were failing her. She was vulnerable. But Asparuh made no move to reach out and take advantage. Instead, he conjured a tall, black wooden and metal chair before he sat down somewhat in front of Danielle. The window outside looked glorious but Asparuh had not paid any mind to the wonders of mother nature. "You plan on running away again. As soon as women become pregnant by my acts, you vanish. I strongly advise you don't this time." With a look that read 'Don't question it', Asparuh moved on to her most recent of statements. Had it truly been that long? Of course, he had met Danielle when he emerged from the chambers after his training and the symbol upon the back was done and finished. "How intriguing that we have known each other for so long. I still recall the first day when I saw those haunting blue eyes of yours." Asparuh failed to show any emotion as he said this. No, in his mind, he was thinking of some families. The future Patriarch would never have to worry about keeping the line pure. An arrange marriage between a family and Asparuh Zhefarovich IV would soon be formed.

Danielle snorted when Asparuh had said thats he was easy to read, she couldn't say anything against it because she knew she was easy to read most of the time. She wore her emotions out on her sleeves, whatever she was feeling at the moment would be easily seen by everyone else which is why she tried to block herself up with Occlumency as well as she could. As Danielle calmly sat and listened to Asparuh speak about the Snows and what was going on with that whole thing about removing him as head a dark smirk rose to Danielle's lips once more, oh what a b*tch payback could be at times. "I have been waiting far too long to hear this, it's about time Alphonse has lost his title. Maybe now he'll stop antagonizing me." Her voice was filled with dark and irritation in it, she hated it so how much he was able to bother her with like the smallest things. Now that he was gone off the title maybe she would stand more of a chance at not having to listen to him and his ridiculous rantings again. Asparuh did not seem pleased about the two woman and told her that they stayed out of his way for the most part, hopefully Danielle herself would never have to deal with them because one thing she hated more than anything was scummy looking or sounded woman and thats all she was picking up from these two.

"I'll do whatever the hell I want, and if that means running off again I will." Asparuh had advised her to stay and as much as she didn't know why she would probably end up listening to what he said anyways because he most likely had his reasons for doing what he did. However Danielle hated being told what to do by anyone which is what sparked a bit of anger in her moments ago. As long as he kept them away from her then he would not have to worry about her running off again. With a sigh she relaxed herself once more and rebuilt up those walls that protected her mind, she needed to be careful not to let them down around Asparuh. "I remember just as much about you as well, I remember how much I wanted to be just like you when I first met you." As soon as this had left her mouth she was suddenly remembering the day she had first met Asparuh all those years ago, and plenty of other memories right after.</COLOR>
(Note: After this most of the posts with a divider will be a flashbacks from various different points in time. The dates will be an indication when!)
April 1960

Danielle toppled after her father as quickly as she could manage with her short legs, she was just a little older than five years old and this was her first time being outside the Lefevre Manor. For some reason her father decided to bring her along somewhere that she wasn't quite sure of. "Father, why are we here again?" Her tiny voiced asked when he stopped in front of what appeared to be a Manor of some sort, she had never seen it before and took immediate note that it looked really creepy hut it drew her in at the same time. Her haunting blue eyes carefully landed over every detail of it, taking it in as she tried to picture some sort of reason she and her father were here right now. Being outside for the first time made her not only excited but curious about so many things, according to her family laws woman should remain hidden inside the home, yet she was out here and standing in front of this brilliant looking home, she vaguely heard her father mention something about people named Zhefarovich living here or something.

<COLOR color="black">"To see an old ally of ours about some business. It's best that you stick close Danielle and keep your mouth shut." Her father Thomas II said in that usual cold and rude sounding tone that he always used when talking to her or anyone else in the family. What Danielle did not know was that her father was here to meet with the current Patriarch of the Zhefarovich family about some business and to finally meet that son of his that was going to take his place when the time came, he was highly interested to meet Asparuh III finally. When a house elf had let them in Danielle's first reaction was to allow her blue eyes to widen in shock, she immediately loved this place with a passion she never had felt for anything, this house was glorious on the inside and the outside and she never wanted to leave. "I like this place Father." She clutched the book she had brought with her close, not seeing the almost minuscule smirk he allowed when he heard her say that, it would be good for her to appreciate one of their greatest allies home. Though this would probably be one of the last time she'll ever see it, once back home she would be forced to stay and continue her studies once again.

Now he only had to wait for the Patriarch to show up, whether or not his son would be with him was something he did not know for sure at the moment. He almost felt ashamed at bringing Danielle with him, she was a woman and a child at that, she would never have status and power in his family. Hopefully she would not embarrass him in front of an ally. After a few moments of standing in the house, Danielle begun to feel a little overwhelmed and shy about being this in home and hit behind her father's tall legs, her eyes peeking around as she waited for the man that her father must have been talking about to arrive.

(I hope this part was okay so far, let me know if something needs to be edited or is inaccurate. xD )

Asparuh was not impressed that Alphonse had been antagonizing her. If he were doing that to Asparuh, there would be no reason why he would not be dead after that. Asparuh tolerated no stupidity, and why Danielle would is beyond him. Perhaps she was not as much like him as he once thought. Nonetheless, Asparuh was rather surprised - no indication of this flickered across his face - that she did not question him, but she got aggravated none the less. If she did, I might just end her own reign. She needs to stick around this time. Asparuh did not appreciate his most trusted of allies vanishing from time to time. Her tone, however, was most certainly displeasing as well, "You sounded like a child just then. Nothing more than a mere spoiled brat." What she had against the women when she barely even knew them was something Asparuh would never try to understand. Sometimes, women were just too complicated to even think about.

Ylva did what she had to in order to keep her family going, and that was a trait not found in many nowadays. Ruth on the other hand, was just an interesting person to converse with. "Wanting to be like me is understandable, as I do remember coming out of the chambers, and seeing you." Asparuh vaguely remembered it, for it was so many years ago. Alas, the memories came.

</COLOR></FONT>
April 1960
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="#000">

Lady Lydia stood next to her husband Head of the Zhefarovich Family - Jaken Zhefarovich. Her red gown gleamed with brilliance over her body, as her brown eyes sparkled with blood-thirst. Her elegant hand with long red fingernails rested upon the son of theirs that would be receiving no title today. Arnost Zhefarovich. Jaken Zhefarovich felt pride swelling within in chest. The important of family members were around to see this momentous occasion. Everyone with and without a title stood around to see. It was a shame that the Clandestian Stoyanka Heirvon-Zhefarovich had died before she could see this. That position had yet to be filled in as well. The Guardian Snezhana Zhefarovich was sitting on a long couch, her legs not showing from under her black gown. Her gleaming red hair contrasted against her stormy eyes. She was leaning on her lovely husband Lazar. Both remained silent.

Also on another long couch was Nevena Nheztas-Zhefarovich, mother of Asparuh Zhefarovich II and Snezhana Zhefarovich. A smirk curled upon her lips, and her hands folded in her lap, resting upon the beige gown that she wore. Beside her was her mother-in-law Kailie Zhefarovich, an Elder in the family for she was Head when her father Asparuh Zhefarovich I ruled. If it weren't for her and her grandson, then the family would have fallen apart. Her body did not seem as young as the rest, as her once black hair was lightening into a silver hue. Standing in front of the fireplace was the oldest and proudest of them all. Ivaylo Zhefarovich I, the albino Zhefarovich who would soon die at the end of the following year. His outer appearance may not look as aged, but the inside of his body was wore out. Ivaylo's red eyes glared up at the crest that he alone designed, and then they landed upon the family tree that was also made by himself.

Kalif Zhefarovich II had welcomed the Lefevre's into the Patriarch's Lair where the Zhefarovich's were. Only two were missing. The Patriarch and the future Patriarch who was also to be a Viscount before Asparuh Zhefarovich II would give up the title. Kalif went back over to stand where his father was, who was behind of his wife Kailie. Borislav Ditzetkus said nothing, but he had his hands upon Kailie's shoulders, something that was rare to find in the family. True love. Both surpassed a hundred at this age, and neither looked as young as Ivaylo, but inside, they were much healthier. Ivaylo turned and he faced Thomas Lefevre II. However, red eyes went to the daughter. Ivaylo barked at Thomas, "You dare bring a brat to see this momentous occasion!" Red eyes flared, but his heart needed to not overwork itself or else he would have a heart attack.

Lady Lydia held a hand up that was not perched upon Arnost's shoulder. "Sir, I invited Thomas and his daughter to be with us tonight. Calm down. We wouldn't want the almighty Ivaylo dying before he sees the next greatest Zhefarovich now would we." Jaken now spoke, "We all must remain silent for this moment. Anytime now, they will emerge." Lady Lydia glanced down at her youngest son, and she stroked his long, blond hair. There was no question in mind that Arnost was rather anxious. Arnost gazed over at the tiny girl with bright blue eyes. But the stare lasted no more than a few seconds. Snezhana and Lazar straightened their seats, and Ivaylo hissed something in Bulgarian before turning back to face a door that led down to the chambers where the two men were going to arrive from. Nevena could not wait to see this, and her eyes went to her husband Kalif. Why had he not told her how important this all was? Kailie and Borislav's eyes were upon the door as well.

The door started to open, as locks were being charmed to unlock, and slowly, the door opened. The first to emerge was Asparuh Zhefarovich II, the proud Patriarch, the best since Ivaylo Zhefarovich I. Black robes blanketed his body, and he announced with a dark, evil and cold voice, "He is ready. Come, newest Viscount and future Patriarch of this family." Asparuh gestured with his hand in the door to come. Nothing more than stairs and darkness could be seen. The current Patriarch rose his hand, and everyone that was standing rose to their feet. "Family, allies, we come here today to welcome and cherish the boy that will soon rule this family, and bring nothing more than good fortunates to our mists." Footsteps could be heard, ascending the stairs. "Asparuh Gavril Zhefarovich the Third! The one who will continue to follow our laws and bring the Zhefarovich Family into the ages of evil and darkness, smiting all that gets in our way!" The Zhefarovich members all fall to their knees, excluding Asparuh Zhefarovich II and Ivaylo Zhefarovich I. Arnost dared to glance up and take a peak at what his twin turned out to be.

A tall ten-year-old emerged from the chambers, draped in black robes and his face was covered by a black hood. The boy slowly removed his hood, revealing long, straight blond hair and without an expression on his cold face. Asparuh Zhefarovich III. He resembled his twin, but in a darker, colder manner. His eyes gazed over his family members, and he did not speak. The family murmured an ancient Bulgarian honoring sentence, before rising to stare at the newest trained male. Some resumed their seats, but Lady Lydia smiled with pride, as well as Jaken. Ivaylo murmured, "He truly is not one to question, not one to fail. He will grow up to be a fine man." Asparuh II waved his hand and the door slammed shut, locking until the next Patriarch after Asparuh III ascends. "He had completed his training a little earlier than expected. Normally, it is completely ten years in the chambers. But alas, he did not need that long to learn." Arnost was overly jealous that his twin received so much attention.

Asparuh Zhefarovich III did not move from Asparuh Zhefarovich II's side. Instead, the shadows that flickered across his stone-cold face was nothing short of eerie. A ten-year-old with the blackest of eyes, the purest of bloods, and also one to grow up and take command.

</COLOR>
April, 1960

Danielle actually had a real hard time understanding what was going on and who all of the people that were suddenly around her were, but they were all like beautiful giants compared to both her and her father. It made her shrink behind her father even more, especially when some albino man began to not only yell at her but call her a brat as well when he barely knew her. It took all her will power not to narrow her eyes at him and give that man a piece of her mind. But instead some very pretty lady spoke up and told the man to calm down, Danielle immediately decided that she really liked this woman's grace and allowed herself to peek her head out more at her for a moment. After a moment her haunting gaze shifted over to boy that must have been her son that didn't look all that comfortable to be here, it made Danielle wonder about what exactly what was happening right now. Her mouth opened to speak but they were hushed by one of the men who told them that someone would emerge, and soon someone did. It was a man that Danielle definitely did not know at all, he was such a cold and evil looking man that Danielle grew interest in him. She was only five and she already knew more about the Dark Arts that most adults these days, of course she would be more fond of evil and their ways.

But it wasn't until a boy walked out, a hood covering his face that Danielle really was all that interested in what was going on. When he slowly removed his hood to reveal straight blond hair and without an expression on his cold face, and for some reason Danielle found herself growing overwhelmed and shy again so she hid herself behind her father's legs again and out of sight for the boy. "Father, are these people giants?" She found herself asking quietly and coldly, her French accent very thick at this point but it still had enough English for them to understand her if they dared to listen.

<COLOR color="black">"He's magnificent Asparuh. It will definitely be an honor being an ally to him." Thomas stated proudly as he stared over the boy, he was only ten and he already looked more cold, more terrifying, and more in command that some men even twice the boys age were. Just as he was about to say something else he felt his daughter shift and hide behind his legs, it was something she often did when she first met or were around people she did not know because of her being so shy around people she didn't know, usually she was highly bossy and cold when you knew her well enough. He would need to catch up with the Patriarch and such later, as well as formally introduce himself to Asparuh III since there was a slight chance that they might be powerful allies someday. "Sorry to intrude Ivaylo, this is my youngest child and the only female to have been born into the Lefevre Family in years, Danielle Lefevre. I couldn't just leave her home though, I don't trust her around the males and while she is home she insists on thinking she is the boss of everyone." Thomas II allowed his eyes to land on the youngest Asparuh for a moment, he still couldn't believe the small baby that he had seen once so many years ago had turned into such a fine man, he was going to many powerful and great things someday. Danielle was still hiding behind his legs and Thomas rolled his eyes before he told her to say hi, she responded with looking at him with a cold glare that clearly meant she didn't really want to reveal herself to all these people. Thomas would have none of that and this time used a more firm voice with her. "Hi." Her voice was pretty, cold, and shy all the same. She peeked her head out from behind father's legs and for the first time Haunting blue met ebony as she found herself staring the the boy, she hoped her eyes wouldn't bother him like they bothered everyone else, people often called them blinding to look at.

"Danielle cut out this nonsense. Asparuh when this grand entrance is finished I'm afraid I have urgent news to speak with you about." Thomas stepped away from Danielle as he spoke to the older Patriarch with pride and respect laced in his voice, not that Danielle was revealed her eyes darted around the room suspiciously, her hands dropped to the side and her white dress pooled around her short legs, if only she knew of the future history she would have with these people.

</COLOR></FONT>
April 1960

The young boy's eyes glowered up to the unfamiliar man. Asparuh III did not like outsiders, and he was grown to practically hate anyone that he considered worth it. The Patriarch announced to the rest of the family that were here for this occasion, "Meeting is adjourned, you are all free to leave." Many apparations were heard, and now there were only a few people remaining. Lady Lydia, Jaken, Arnost, Ivaylo, Asparuh III and Asparuh II. Arnost slowly moved away from his mother, and crossed the room and perched his body on the couch where Nevena was once sitting. Arnost wanted to just be leave alone. His twin got all the attention, all the praise, and what did he get? Nothing. Lady Lydia was the only one to really pay any attention to him. Arnost spread out on the couch, and folded his arms over his chest.

Lady Lydia noticed this, her blond hair moving gracefully over her shoulder with every moment. Did Arnost feel intimidated by his twin brother? Did he not know that he too had potential in him to be great? Asparuh III was the firstborn, the strongest, and he had to go through more hell than anyone, being molded into a being that was needed to run the Zhefarovich Family. Lady Lydia kept one of her hands upon Jaken's arm now, and she murmured, "Quite the charmer, isn't she." Lady Lydia adored Danielle Lefevre as she seemed to be perfectly at ease with a room surrounded by Dark people. Jaken's own ebony eyes went down to stare at Danielle as well. Jaken nodded slowly. As cold and dark as he was, he was still a quiet being, nothing like his future look-alike Prodan who would be Asparuh III's second son.

Ivaylo turned his red eyes and he glared at Thomas Lefevre II. Thomas dared to try to explain himself to an ancient man like himself? Ivaylo's fingers smoothed his graying goatee and he intoned coldly, "You explain it to me as if I care. If she dared to have interrupted which she had not, you both would have been killed on the spot. Nothing interferes with our family get-togethers." Ivaylo turned his head and then a coughing spell over-powered him. His lungs were almost useless now. After a moment, Ivaylo brushed passed Thomas and went to sit down. His breathing had heavied and Death was just waiting to take him. But he refused to go.

Asparuh II stared down at Thomas, his height towering over the man. "Urgent news? What of, Lefevre?" Asparuh II was not one to converse outside of the family, even with allies. He was normally withdrawn and secluded. His arms folded across his chest as he stared down at the ally. Asparuh III decided that now was a good time to actually move about nowt hat everyone had left. The cold boy heard the smaller girl say Hi to him, and Asparuh III only stared at her. Asparuh III still did not speak as he walked past the people, and sat down in an armchair that was supposedly his Grandfather's. However, seeing that he was busy, Asparuh III knew that he would not mind.

Lady Lydia shook her head softly, and then a scream was heard throughout the Manor. "Poor tortured souls. Shame they had to betray us in the past or else they would not be moaning or even dead." Jaken separated from Lady Lydia and he went to Ivaylo's side. "I think we should assist with those coughs. They don't sound very well, Ivaylo." Ivaylo inclined his head to his descendant and slowly, Ivaylo rose to his feet. Jaken and Ivaylo left the room to put the older man to bed and allow him some rest. Arnost snorted a bit before rolling his body over to face the couch. That old man picked on Arnost plenty. It was about time that man was starting to die. Arnost huffed and he winced a bit when Lady Lydia traced a fingernail across his cheek. "Maĭka, I wish to be left alone." Lady Lydia sighed and she whispered, "My son, be happy for your twin brother. Because you are his other half, he will need your support now more than ever. Do not envy nor pity. You are still loved, Arnost Grigor." Arnost did not care now. He just shrugged and huffed even more. Lady Lydia straightened her posture, her brown eyes upon her oldest son. Her lips curled with pride.

</COLOR></FONT>
April 1960
<FONT font="lucida"><COLOR color="#5a70b3">

The meeting was adjourned and Danielle watched carefully as the beautiful giants she had come to admire leave one by one, until just a handful of them were left in the Manor. To her dismay one of them was that cranky old guy that had called her a brat earlier, even in her later years would she never forget that man and how he was one of the first to fuel her desire for power and hatred for feeling weak. Now that most of them were gone she began to feel less overwhelmed and more curious about this home that she was inside right now, the dark aura she felt from it did not scare her but rather drew her in and made her feel her own sick inner darkness begin to move to the surface a little. Danielle felt fully comfortable to step away from her father by that point and let her eyes dart around the room with meek curiosity and amusement in her eyes, but there was absolutely no fear or discomfort in her eyes because she felt no fear or worry around these people.

When Thomas heard Lydia call Danielle quite the charmer and Jaken agreeing to it he almost chuckled out loud, that was certainly not one that he had heard before. "Charmer until you know her well, I'm afraid Lydia. Thomas looked away from his daughter as he said this, even for a five year old she was already quite beautiful and angelic looking whichwas going to be put against her when she was older. Danielle looked at the woman who had had said that in an almost confused way but still with no emotion on her face, no one had ever called her a charmer before so she was not quite sure if it was a good thing or not. From what she knew her own mother was afraid of her and called her a nightmare of a child because of the way she she acted and how easily attracted to the dark she was. Lumina thought it was wrong for a girl to act or be the way that Danielle was, it just wasn't right. When that Ivaylo man and one other guy left Danielle was starting to wonder where everyone was going and how much smaller this little group was going to get with people leaving right and left, however Danielle was tired of keeping her thoughts in and tugged on her father's sleeves softly. "Father, I want to be a Patriarch too." Her voice sounded cold but extremely soft at the same time, but she meant business and it was obvious just by the cold demanding look on her face as she stared up at her father. That Asparuh had a certain dark aura that Danielle really liked, and he was still so young but seemed respected enough to make Danielle want to be just like him. She wanted power, to be heard, and to have respect that no woman in her family had ever had in her family.

"Danielle, woman in our family are not allowed to do such things. You belong at home with your mother learning to tend to the house. Asparuh unfortunately the urgent news is about some new possible allies or family's to conquer, or something along those lines." Danielle did not play much attention to her father when he spoke about having new allies or conquering people, but when her father said she could not be Patriarch because she was a woman her eyes narrowed and she took on a harsh look at the older man. "Father woman can be-" The harsh stare from her father caused her to close her mouth immediately, her cold stare resumed and she let her eyes shift away from him out of anger, how dare he deny her power that she so badly wanted. If it was necessary she would prove to him that she deserved it just as much as any of her brothers would if not even more because her brothers were all a bunch of spineless babies. The Asparuh boy that was supposed to become the future Patriarch didn't say anything and sat down in a chair, Danielle's haunting bright eyes followed him for a moment before they shifted to his unhappy looking twin.

Danielle thought he was being a bit of a big baby. If he didn't like what was going on then he shouldn't just sit there complaining and instead go out and do something to make his name just as known, moping didn't help anything or anyone. She heard the woman that she liked already call him Arnost, she sounded like a really good mother and she hoped that boy knew how lucky he was to have such an amazing family, home, and even privilege. "Are those moans coming from ghosts or people?" Danielle did not even flinch at the sound of them but instead became very curious about the lifestyle of this people, her pretty face cocked to the side as listened and waited for another one to be heard throughout the Manor, they kind of gave her pleasure chills.

</FONT></COLOR>
April 1960
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Times New Roman">

Lady Lydia shifted her gaze to Thomas, and she smiled quite graciously, but she had an evil glimmer to her eyes, "All women like us happen to be charmers until you get to know us." Lady Lydia remembered bringing home a foolish mudblood, and she spent two hours tearing him apart. She had to end his life by stabbing a knife through the brain. Jaken had to remind her to clean up after herself. Her gown shifted as she moved across the room and placed a hand upon Danielle's shoulder. Danielle truly looked like an angel, and it reminded her of herself as a child. Lady Lydia looked angelic, but her mind was dark and twisted. Jaken did have to force her into the Dark Arts, but that was hardly called forcing to Lydia.

Arnost sat up on the couch, and he folded his arms across his chest. He decided that he really needed to grow up some and he knew that Asparuh III was forced into something against his will, and Arnost would be able to grow up with his freedoms. He hopped from the couch and he announced, "Maĭka, Patriarch, I will go read some books concerning our family history." Arnost knelt down out of respect to the both of them before getting up and walking away, this time with a smirk on his face. Asparuh III watched his twin out of the corner of his eye, and he saw how smug Arnost seemed compared to just a moment ago. Asparuh finally spoke, his voice cold and icy, unlike his brother's, "Moronic boy will never learn anything." Asparuh III turned his attention toward his grandfather and the unfamiliar ally.

The Patriarch heard his grandson say something and he had to agree at some point. Arnost would learn something if he tried. Asparuh II's eyes gazed down at Thomas, and he narrowed his eyes. Asparuh II had to interfere with the women issue, "I beg a differ about women, Lefevre. If it weren't for my grandmother, our family would be history. Defile women all you desire in your own home, but remember where you are, and who it is standing in front of you." Asparuh II had this look in his eye, as if Thomas was trending close to the edge of the cliff. Lady Lydia was going to answer Danielle's question, but Thomas managed to push a button. Lady Lydia pulled a dagger from the depths of her gown and she stalked Thomas, before she reached around from behind. Her arm pinned his arms back, and the dagger rested upon the exact area that if Thomas were to move, he would slit his own throat and die.

"Oh, I would change your opinion on how women should be, Mister Thomas Lefevre the Second... This one happens to be holding your life in her hands. Now, women only tend to households is nothing more than mere sexism, and I would highly suggest that you change your mind around us, or keep those views elsewhere before I take away the only section that makes you a man," Lady Lydia hissed into his ear, but she kept a wicked smirk upon those red lips of venom as well. Asparuh III watched this with interest, but it did not appear upon his cold features. Asparuh II chuckled darkly and he said, "Lady Lydia, released Thomas Lefevre. We don't need to kill him. It isn't in our place to end his life when someone else will." Lady Lydia smirked, "Danielle, sweetie, this is what those moans come from. People that betray us. Their spirits roam this Manor because they will never be at rest with what we have done to them."

She slowly released Thomas from her grip and she flipped her hair over her shoulder via dagger. Asparuh II stopped with his chuckling, and he went back to business, "Before we were interrupted with your ignorance and Lady Lydia's reaction, new allies are not needed at this time, nor are families to conquer. I appreciate your offer, but I am sure we can manage on our own." Asparuh II brushed by Thomas II and he took a seat in his other chair, next to Asparuh III. Lady Lydia put the dagger back into the depths of her gown and she approached Danielle. She bent down to her level, and placed a hand upon her shoulder. Lady Lydia whispered, in Bulgarian, "Never allow others to push you around because you are a woman. If you so wish, you could become Matriarch of your family. Here, we are different, but we are by no means sexist. Rise up one day and take your place if it is your fate."

Lady Lydia pecked the young girl's forehead, and she smiled graciously at the young girl. Lady Lydia always wanted a little girl to call her own. She was graced with twin boys, but maybe her and Jaken could try for a few daughters as well. Lady Lydia wondered if the concept of arranged marriages could be brought back. Was it too late to assign Danielle and Asparuh III together? No, it would have to be done as infants. Shame too. Organ music started to flood the Manor. It was dark, and eerie. Lady Lydia smiled and she knew that Ivaylo had been feeling better. Only he could summon up some dark and powerful music that sounded to lovely to the ears.

</COLOR>
April 1960
<COLOR color="#5a70b3">

Thomas snorted softly to himself when Lydia commented about woman like 'them' being charmers until someone got to know them better, that was certainly true because every woman he had come across that acted like her were usually nothing but trouble if they were provoked or upset enough to do it. His eyes shifted to Danielle and as he blue eyes met her haunting orbs he felt a strange sensation take over him, it was as if he suddenly became weary of his own daughter. "Don't mistake my daughter for Charming, to us she's nothing but a burden." If he didn't lock his daughter away while he still had time then the Zhefarovich Family would take a hold of her before he could stop them, he refused to let his daughter rise to power or gain any sort of control in the world. She was a woman and in the Lefevre family woman were not allowed to have any sort of power, it had been this way ever since the start of his family and he was going to make sure it remained that way, but with the angelic way that his daughter looked he figured that she wouldn't be capable of doing anyways.

Danielle became interested in Arnost when he sat up on the couch and folded his arms against his chest, she wasn't sure why but she found him to be a little interesting. But to her dismay she didn't get to see much of his pouting because he soon hopped off the couch and left to go read on the family history or something, actually as weird as it sounded she actually wouldn't mind learning some of the family's history either, they seemed like such interesting and cultured people that she couldn't help but want to learn more. Then the other twin spoke, the future Patriarch Asparuh III that Danielle had yet to hear even a single word spoken from and what he said made her snort, it seemed that he thought just as much about the pouting boy at the moment as she did. Her blinding blue eyes shifted to stare at him almost as if she were trying to read him, he seemed like such a mystery right now and Danielle really wanted to figure him out. When the current Patriarch spoke about her father defiling woman like he was in the Zhefarovich home not being allowed she suddenly felt herself relax a little. "Whoa!" She gasped slightly when the lady that she had come to admire pulled out a knife out on her father and aimed it to his throat as well as his arms pinned because him back. If she was able to do that so easily that made her so much that more admirable to Danielle, why couldn't her family be this awesome.

"I apologize if I insulted you Lady Lydia, it's not all woman we see as unfit to have power but just the ones in our family. No matter what Danielle is able to accomplish she would never be allowed to have power. As for that, who else would dare to kill me if your family wouldn't Asparuh?" Asparuh's words bothered Thomas a little but he refused to show it, he was actually more worried about Lydia being so close to him with a knife, he knew better than to test her anger. When he was released and Lydia started to talk to Danielle about the reason there were moans and screams sounding throughout the manor. As she said this Danielle's pretty blue eyes widened a little in shock, but a cold smirk appeared on her lips as well. "Thats so cool, why can't we do stuff like that home father." Danielle looked up at her father with an expression that clearly said that she wanted something like that to happen at the Lefevre Manor. Torturing those who did the family wrong sounded like a good way to remind them on what a powerful family they were. If Danielle ever gained power that was something she definitely changed about the way the family was run right now.

Thomas shook his head at Danielle when she asked if they could have people tortured and turned his attention towards Asparuh. "It's alright, I'll remind you later sometime then." This family was too new to the area to really bother with anyways so he kept his mouth silent after that and refocused his attention on his young daughter who Lydia seemed to have taken a strong liking to. Danielle tensed for a moment but then quickly relaxed when Lydia bent down, but a hand on shoulder and began to say something to her in Bulgarian, the words that she said made Danielle smirk. She really liked this woman and everything she said made that drive for power in her increase all that much, this woman told her to grab the power because she could claim it. When the lady finished her sentence Danielle nodded her head and gave the woman an equally cruel smile, which faded moment after she was given a peck on her forehead before. Not that she minded because she liked Lydia but she had never received that sort of affection before.

"Don't spoil her Lydia. If you do she'll insist on coming back here and I'll never hear the end of it." Thomas commented softly as he watched Lydia treat his daughter with far more care then even her own mother gave her at times. He could see it in Lydia's eyes that she was thinking of something, he became uneasy again and was tempted to pull to Danielle away and drag her home.

</COLOR></FONT>
April 1960

Asparuh III spoke, only this time directly to Thomas Lefevre, his black eyes glaring as if he were about to rip the older man's soul apart, "Thomas Lefevre II, you are unfit to hold power. Never forget who made you to begin with, and who you owe your own life to. If it weren't for women in your family, you would not exist right now." Lady Lydia and Asparuh II's gazes went to Asparuh III as he rose from the chair, and the look in his eyes made it appear that he was challenging this older man. Asparuh III may not know magic as of yet, but he knew how to kill someone in any way with almost every object in this room, even by a wand not used magically. Lady Lydia stood up fully and looked down at her son as if he were the best child in the world, and received the highest award possible. She was a proud mother, and Asparuh II was a proud grandfather. Asparuh III continued, "By a woman you were born, and by a woman, you will fall." Asparuh III fell into cold silence, and Lady Lydia started to laugh softly into the atmosphere. Her notes blended in beautifully with the melody of the organ. Asparuh II was overly proud right now to where even an evil smile curled across his face, a rare sight indeed.

Lady Lydia turned her body to face Thomas II. Did he think that it would be a burden to allow Danielle to come here frequently? Lady Lydia didn't think anything of it. Asparuh II obviously thought the same way as he said, "I see no reason not to allow your daughter to come visit every so often. Arnost needs some social skills, as does Asparuh III." The doors opened, and Jaken stepped in. He shook his head and muttered, "I can't get Ivaylo to rest. Old man will die soon." Jaken approached Lady Lydia, and noticed the odd sensation about her. Lady Lydia seemed...influenced or hyper by something. He recognized this, she caused fear. It drove her wild inside. His hand caressed her bear arm as his other arm snaked around her waist. Lady Lydia melted into Jaken's scent, however she murmured, "Honey, not now." They had tried many times for other children, but couldn't produce any more for the past eight years. No one knew why. Lady Lydia wanted more children, and usually, her family had many, but she only had twins. She was pushing into her thirties. She wanted more babies, and Jaken wasn't putting nearly enough effort to it in her case. Asparuh II held his hand up to catch their attention. He did need to speak with Thomas or at least warn him of something which he needed to have silence, but Asparuh II was a clever man. He could see what was going through Lydia's head. She wanted Danielle here, and Asparuh II didn't care whether or not her wish would be fulfilled.

Lady Lydia's devious gaze landed on Asparuh II and she nodded slowly. She took a step forward, and she instead held her husband's hand. Asparuh II gazed over to Thomas, and took a single step forward, cold bleak eyes glaring down at the man. "Unless you are further business to discuss, I highly suggest you leave now. This is no place for a friendly visit." Asparuh II was highly against others entering the house, allies or not. He preferred meeting someone out in public in a trusted area, not in his own home. He had home field advantage but still. It had been that way for the longest time, and Asparuh II was not about to change that. The family, the Zhefarovich Family, were known for their reclusion from most, and isolation from anything muggle. Asparuh II did not believe that the Lefevre family were unworthy, no, but he did not know whether or not they had connections to muggles or anything of the sort. They were French, and that alone was enough to put Asparuh II on guard. Asparuh II believed in staying Bulgarian, and only having trust in fellow Bulgarian families, but as of recently, they expanded. Though it wasn't enough yet to gain Asparuh II's trust. Ivaylo was the same way, but Jaken believed differently.

Jaken clinched Lady Lydia's hand, in wonder if this would be a good thing or not, considering the look in Asparuh II's eyes. Jaken knew that look. He was wanting a kill, someone who would be a challenge. Jaken stepped in this time, "Father, Patriarch, perhaps you need some air. You know how times like these will...drive your urge to kill stronger. I strongly urge you to 'take a walk' before you destroy a worthwhile ally." Asparuh II stare went from Thomas II and to Jaken. Asparuh II thought for a moment, and he closed his eyes, breathing in, realizing his son was indeed right. Asparuh II hissed, in Bulgarian, "Fine, you see to it that he leaves, dead or alive, either way I do not care. I have other matters and idiots to deal with." Asparuh II walked toward the doors, opening before him and closing, and walked down the corridors before leaving. Lady Lydia left Jaken's hand, and she went to Danielle once more. Asparuh III stood where he was, and did not move an inch, but his hardened gaze was now upon the young and beautiful Danielle, and Asparuh III felt nothing.

This was the first girl he had seen in his life, one that was younger than him. Lady Lydia motioned for her son to come and stand beside of Danielle, to which Asparuh III did. The boy was careful not to touch her, and he stared at his mother. Lady Lydia put her fingers to her lips and she smiled, "Such a sight. You two will grow up to be close allies. Powerful people, one to influence hundreds, maybe thousands." Lady Lydia crouched down to stare at them both, and put her arms on her knees. Lady Lydia was convinced that Danielle was destined for more than what Thomas II thought she was capable of. Why, this girl needed guidance. Lady Lydia was perfect for guiding her into the deepest of Dark Arts. Jaken sighed and he turned to Thomas II to see what he would do.

</COLOR>
April 1960

Thomas II withheld the shock and the anger he was feeling inside him when Asparuh III spoke to him about the subject of woman, he was just a boy and he assumed that he had the right to speak like that?! He glanced down and could see that his daughter was deeply interested in not only what the boy was saying but the fact that he had spoken himself. 'By a woman I will fall?' Thomas thought to himself as he tried to remain calm about what Asparuh III had said to him , it was unnerving to hear multiple members of one family tell him that his demise was going to come from a woman. Could they see something about his daughter that he could not see himself? It wasn't long before Danielle herself was also casting a dark smile just like many of the family members in the room were, to Thomas it was sickening. Thomas' reaction sunk even more when Asparuh II even stated that he saw no issue with Danielle being allowed to come over more often, the family actually wanted her here? "So your going to use my daughter as guinea pig for social skills, I suppose thats all she'll be good for in life. If she can keep her nose out of trouble I'll see about bringing her around." Danielle shot her father an irritated look when he finished his sentence, she knew she was good for more than that and she would show him once she became more skilled in magic. On top of that she knew she would be coming over whether he liked her behaviour or not, her father was easily persuaded with things.

Thomas also recognized Asparuh II threat's, if that man wanted to kill or harm him and little Danielle he would not waste any time in doing so, he was about to grab Danielle's hand and tell her that they needed to leave but the moment he turned to see if she was ready he found her intently staring at something in the room. He also quickly picked up on their being some sort of tension in the room, he sensed it coming from Lydia and Jaken and forced himself not to speak a single word about it because he and his wife were the same way at most times. Danielle was oblivious to all the tension though and seemed more focused on the room she was in than the people that were in it, she probably hadn't picked up on the family gift or talent rather. Most of the Lefevre's had a keen sense of what other's were feeling most of the time, that or they could feel a person's aura, but Danielle didn't seem to do either. Thomas shifted uncomfortably and to his luck Jaken stepped in and suggested that Asparuh II take a walk and get some air before he killed an ally. But if course the threat still hung and lingered in the air and Thomas had no other choice but to soon follow the mans orders and leave, once he got home he would need to have a discussion with Danielle that he figured would be important to have, and if she gave him trouble she would be beaten. 'I refuse to let her gain power, not after how hard I've worked to raise her brothers.' His eyes narrowed as he looked down at his beautiful daughter, no doubt her looks would someday make a man very happy but her attitude and way of seeing things would scare them off before anything could ever happen. And if she did not get married and spread the Lefevre line then she would have completely destroyed any usefulness that she had because to Thomas that was her only purpose.

Danielle wasn't really aware of anything until Lady Lydia motioned for the future Patriarch, Asparuh Zhefarovich III to stand next to her. Her angelic blue eyes shifted over to him for a moment, sure he was attractive and fairly intimidating to look at but she didn't really know what to think of him yet, other than he looked like a good future leader. Lydia bent down to their level and for some reason Danielle got the impression that gears were turning in the woman's head about something, she seemed keen on the idea of Danielle and Asparuh being allies. Her small mouth opened to say something to the woman but her father cut her off quickly. "Danielle, we need to go. Get over here." The blonde closed her mouth and rolled her eyes after a moment, she didn't want to go home now instead she wanted to stay at the Zhefarovich family. She felt comfortable here, they didn't treat her badly because she was a woman but instead they encouraged her to take power for herself and rise up to be more than her father and every other member of the Lefevre family assumed her to be, she refuse to be a house-wife and they would all soon see this. "Don't worry, I'll make him bring me back here. It was a pleasure meeting all of you." She allowed a soft smile to grace her face before she bowed quickly and turned away to walk over to her father, once she was close enough to him he grabbed her upper arm and apparated the two of them without another word

<COLOR color="#5a70b3">August 1967

Danielle gracefully walked her way through a crowd that had gathered on the street for some reason, her white dress pooling around her feet as she did so. Danielle never usually came out in public like this, but she had convinced her father to let her go shopping for school supplies at some well-known Magical town in Bulgaria today without having one of their obnoxious servants tagging along to make sure she would not be harmed or anything of the sort. 'It's not as if I'm weak or anything, the damned fools.' The fourteen year old thought bitterly to herself as she continued to walk through the semi-busy street, somehow though the only way she was able to actually convince him was when she told him that Asparuh III would probably come along as well, from what she knew this was his last year of school and everything.

Danielle was just about to become a mere Fourth Year, and she hated how she was so far behind Asparuh and his twin, she felt so small and weak compared to the two of them that she pushed herself nearly every chance she got to try and keep up with their magic skills. Danielle was already the top of her class and fairly popular with the student body, too bad she cared little for almost all of them. She had a few friends of course but she was still the closest with the Zhefarovich twins because she had grown up with them and came to know them fairly well. As she grew up in general, Danielle had grown even more beautiful than her younger years, but also at the same time that beauty took an almost lifeless appearance as she slowly lost more and more of her humanity and compassion everyday. Danielle now wanted to become just like Asparuh and have power in her hands, she would do anything to have it and thats why she studied so hard, to take control of everything. "Ow." As of right now in fact she had a nasty bruise on her arm from her father, he said it would be a reminder to her that she should learn her place in the world. Honestly though Danielle did not care if she was beaten by him anymore, she would find a way to take control whether he liked it or not.

Coming to an immediate halt she decided to wait for Asparuh here, whether or not Arnost would come along she had no idea, but if he had she knew her day would not turn out much better than it already was as he picked on her as much as he possibly could. It was hard to believe it had been almost seven years since she had met that family, and now she felt that she may even be closer to them then she was her own family. Her head lifted itself up and allowed her angelic blue eyes to lock onto random men who passed her on the streets and gave her lustful looks, Danielle pushed some of her silk blood hair away from her face and snorted, disgusting filth she thought they all were for even thinking she would be interesting in divulging into anything with them. Not only was she young, but because of what her father believed her purpose was she refused to really seek men in any romantic sort of way. Danielle Lefevre would never get married, she would make damn sure of it that she didn't.

</COLOR>
August 1967
<COLOR color="#000">

The crowd was highly annoying, and Asparuh was doing his best not to curse every single soul in this town. Arnost had dragged Asparuh and Danielle out to go shopping for more school supplies. Asparuh had enough, but Arnost needed more. Asparuh had his long hair tied back, as well as Arnost, but Arnost carried that prideful smirk whereas Asparuh held no expression. Arnost walked in the middle of the two of them, and Asparuh glared ahead. Anyone seeing the two tall men coming with Danielle automatically moved out of the way. Arnost smirked down at Danielle, but Asparuh was watching out of the corner of his eye. Bulgaria seemed rather normal and Asparuh did not wish to be out right now. But Arnost dragged him along, not to mention that Lady Lydia demanded that he goes with Danielle, for protection. Her reasons were very unclear to Asparuh, but he could care less. Arnost semi-knew what was happening however, which was why he was smirking at the moment.

Lady Lydia was almost desperate to try to hook Asparuh and Danielle together. Asparuh knew that his mother was thinking this, as he was trained in Legilimency now. He couldn't care if he got together with Danielle or not. She was too young and she looked far too innocent even if she wasn't. Her cruel and cold mind revealed that. Asparuh did in fact read her mind sometimes, and heard those thoughts inside of her little, angelic head. They were more or less demonic at times. Asparuh figured that was because she was rather close with the Zhefarovich family. She was just a fourth year, technically, surrounded by seventh years. It was a privilege to hang out with the twins. A sound of an owl screeched up from above, and it dropped a package close to Asparuh. He caught with out of reflect, and noticed the Durmstrang seal immediately. Arnost inquired softly, "Hey, Prefect, what's in the package?" Asparuh shot him a death glare and he uttered, "I don't know, so wait until I actually open it." How impatient people could be. Asparuh glanced over and found a small table at a cafe. Well, better here than anywhere else. He led the way, and took a seat in one of the iron chair. He put the small package in front of him, and eyed Arnost as Arnost flipped Danielle in the back of the head. Asparuh snapped as Arnost sat down, "Brother, act your age." Asparuh could not believe that he had such an idiot of a brother at times. Then again Arnost knew how to have fun, whereas Asparuh did not.

Arnost rolled his silver eyes and he shrugged, "Lighten up, Asparuh, have some fun. Just because you are future Patriarch and Viscount doesn't mean you have to be so serious all the time." Asparuh started opening his package when he retorted icily, "You wouldn't know the honor of having titles even if it slapped you in the face. Now, silence before I end up slaughtering you." Asparuh glanced down at the open package, and the contents inside was a badge and a letter. Asparuh's fingers wrapped around the badge that glistened in the sunlight. The words were 'Headboy'. Asparuh's influence over the student body was more acknowledged that he realized. He opened the congratulatory letter and he silently read it. Glancing up, he saw Arnost staring at the badge. Arnost exclaimed, "You made Headboy! Don't they know what type of darkness and evil you are capable of? You just put another student in the hospital last year. Saint Mungo's and yet you still have that? Heh, your ex-girlfriend Tsvetanka won't be pleased." He snickered a bit. Asparuh muttered, "I could care less if she was pleased." Asparuh remembered breaking up with her, for the third time. Asparuh wasn't very much into women as he was into the feeling of power. Asparuh put the letter into the small box, as well as the badge. Strange how he was awarded with all these things for why type of person he was.

</COLOR>
April 1967
<COLOR color="#5a70b3">

Danielle could tell Asparuh wasn't exactly fond of being out in public like this, yet he still came out for reasons highly unknown to her, she wasn't extremely fond of being out in public herself because she got stared at often, or even had to be around some of the filthiest bums she had ever laid eyes on in her lifetime. Still it did feel better to know that nothing would happen to her while Asparuh and Arnost were around, she actually preferred to have them here instead one of her ridiculous family Guards that treated like she a glass doll or something. Arnost walked in the middle of her and Asparuh and she was already waiting for the torture from him to begin sometime soon. He never missed a moment to bother the hell out of her, it wasn't like she had ever done anything to him like this or anything but still she was a common victim for him to bother without mercy. Danielle vaguely remember when her brothers were able to bully her into stuff, but eventually she began to retaliate and they all suffered greatly everytime they bothered or upset her in any way.

It was cruel but the fools deserved it, they were nothing but a bunch of spineless weaklings that attempted to call themselves Wizards. One of them was just a year below Asparuh and Arnost and was the youngest male in her family, if she remembered correctly he was terrified of both of the men she was with right now. The oldest was Thomas Lefevre II and he had Graduated long ago, he was probably the cruelest to her seeing as he assumed he was going to become head of the Lefevre family once their father passed down the title. Not if Danielle could help it though, she had long since planned that any way she could she would snatch the title and wipe her weak excuse of a father's name all over the floor to make room for her own. When Danielle heard the screech of an Owl she lifted her head just in time to see it drop a package that Asparuh caught without even the smallest effort on his part. In the light she was also able to catch a glimpse of the Durmstrang seal, so this package was sent to him from the school? Before Danielle could even try to take a guess at whatever it was inside, Arnost decided to ask Asparuh who just snapped back an answer that should have been obvious. Shaking her head and letting her angel-like blonde hair fall into her face a little she followed after the eldest of the three into a Cafe where he sat down on a chair and proceeded to open the package. A hard flick hit the back of Danielle's head and she knew immediately who had done it. "Wanna lose a finger?" She snapped coldly as her angelic blue eyes landed on Arnost, she knew it was him who had done it and was agitated that he was going to do this now. Although she was angry and more than ready to take him on, her angelic beauty and features make her look far less of a threat than she really was. Thankfully Asparuh had said something that made her glare soften into just a cold stare, why did he do this to her?

"Just because you don't hold those titles doesn't mean you have the excuse to slack off either, your acting like an idiot." Softly Danielle stated right after Asparuh, she held no titles but she never acted like that. She had always lusted after and wanted power so much that she had become nothing but a lifeless Zombie with all her attempts to gain power. It wasn't that she hated Arnost either, but he knew very well that she didn't hate him one bit, she used to even like him a little in her younger years which slowly went away as she grew more and more cold. Danielle just thought he was much too powerful of a person to be like he was, he could make an amazing name for himself if he just tried. "I'm not surprised you got Head Boy Asparuh, well done." The smallest fraction of an actual smile came to her lips, she was almost proud of him, even if he caused problems by harming a person or too he still deserved it because of his fine leadership qualities and grades he had behind him. "He probably got it because he possesses the qualities of a good Leader Arnost, it's almost expected of a Patriarch or Head to get such a title." It was something she had made a careful note of over the years, most people who ever gained such high titles in families were Prefects and Head Boys/Girls. That was why Danielle was bent and praying that she got Prefect next year when she became a Fifth Year, she wanted to prove to everyone that she could do this..and she would.

As she stared Enviously at the Head Boy badge, the name of Asparuh's Ex-girlfriend Tsvetanka came up and immediately Danielle let out a soft snort, for some reason that girl really disliked her and she wasn't really sure why. "She'll get over it." Danielle stated coldly as she peered down at the letter, maybe one day she would receive the same letter as he did, but until then she would work really hard to improve her already above average skills. In fact she was already seeking into a rare ability called Occlumency, she would use it in an attempt keep her mind blocked off from those who could enter it. Just as she was about to ask Asparuh if he was pleased he had gotten Head boy, Danielle heard something that made her blood run cold. "Miss Danielle!" Her head immediately hung in shame and annoyance because she immediately recognized who that damned voice belonged to. This was so not her day. "Ignore him and maybe he'll go away." It was a male schoolmate of hers that followed her around and bothered because he appeared to be infatuated with her or something. Though it was most likely for her beauty because her personality was nothing to be fond of. But after a moment the voice would not go away and Danielle growled lightly under her breath, if only she could wring his little neck until all the air ran out and he was left with nothing more than that nasty carcass of his. Hopefully him showing up would not upset Asparuh or get Arnost going with teasing her, she was hoping that he would just see her with the two of them and leave. For a bit it seemed almost as if he didn't see her because he had stopped a distance away.

</COLOR></FONT>
April 1967

Asparuh vaguely wondered if becoming such a title will assist him in the Dark Arts. Lately, there has been some tense atmosphere, as well as whispers of a coming Dark Lord rising to power. Asparuh wanted to look into this, as soon as he graduated from Durmstrang. Arnost could care less by this point, which was utmost disappointing. Asparuh did not plan to go anywhere with Arnost, but it would have been nice to have someone like a mirror of what you could be standing beside you and taking what is rightfully yours. Arnost wasn't fond of evil, which was rather irritating to Asparuh. Arnost wanted to be someone other than Asparuh's shadow. Asparuh, who got everything for he was the favorite. Asparuh was molded, full of pride, and powerful. His abilities had far advanced than others in his years, and he vowed to master the Dark Arts before anyone else had, if he had not already. Asparuh was well known in the school, some admired him, some feared him, some loved him and some hated him. Arnost was in the group that could careless which wasn't a big group at all. At Durmstrang, most had to know your enemies, and if you didn't you were bound to be hurt. Asparuh learned this in his first year, but not the hard way. Those insignificant fifth years paid for messing about with a Zhefarovich.

Arnost wanted to become Head of the family, considering that Asparuh would be a Patriarch, but his brother already said that he would have to earn such a title. Arnost could be great if he wanted to be. But what he didn't understand was why waste the youth of your years? Arnost wanted to have some fun while he still could, and because of this fun he was having, it made Asparuh appear even greater, which in return pissed Arnost off more than anything else. Arnost smirked at Danielle's response, to which he retorted, "Oh please, you can't even sound tough. Quit trying to impress Asparuh." Arnost held that cocky smirk, and there was a cruel glint in his eyes. Something even he could never deny. Arnost was evil on the inside, but he didn't know that soon, he would run from said evil inside him. Arnost's cold gaze landed on Asparuh to see if he would say anything about that but the eldest twin remained silent. Asparuh held his thoughts elsewhere, and paid no mind to the two of them. In his eyes, Danielle was acting more or less like a brat, and Arnost was being himself - which did not require an insult. Asparuh held both of his hands over his package, before a waiter came by and Asparuh ordered them all some tea. He already knew what Danielle liked, so he didn't bother asking her. The waiter went on, his hands shaking. Amazing what sort of affect Asparuh had upon people. With subtle interest, Asparuh probed into the man's mind, finding out that he did indeed fear the three of them. Two men, over seven feet tall with a girl that was more like an angel, there had to be some sort of oddity into seeing such a thing. Arnost rolled his eyes and he thought with a smirk, 'He even knows what Danielle likes. Mother was right, they will end up married - eventually.' Asparuh's eyes landed on Arnost, and with a cold glare, Asparuh was tempted to practice his Legilimency to see what that smirk was all about. Yet, Asparuh did not see the point in it either. Why bother when you already know something?

Arnost turned his cold eyes to Danielle and he smirked, "I don't slack off. If you paid any attention to my grades, they are just a fraction lower than Asparuh's. You need to lighten up a little. It isn't like you have titles coming to you in the future because the Lefevre Family is too stupid to realize the potential females like you have." It was hard to tell if he was insulting Danielle - or complimenting her. It could go either way or both. Arnost reached over and he ruffled her hair a bit. "You look so cute when you act all big and tough, sweet cheeks." Arnost was teasing now. He didn't flirt with girls at all. He thought he was better than them all actually. Asparuh's cold stare landed on Arnost, and he inquired, "I might actually crack a smile if you lose your hand to a fourth year. Imagine that as a title if you wish." Arnost chuckled, and the tea arrived. Asparuh took a small sip, as did Arnost. They looked almost the same being as they mirrored each other's movements. However, Arnost let go of his glass. Asparuh did not when some boy came along and had this look in his eyes that severely ruined Asparuh's calm mood. He had an anger issue at times, but it was rare for it to come out. Asparuh murmured, "An expected title, but one of less value than what I have coming to me already." He was a natural born leader, but right now, he was possessing the qualities of a killer. Not that he hasn't done so before. Asparuh glared at the boy, not needing to enter this thoughts in order to see what he was seeing. Eying Danielle, so publicly. And daring to interrupt. Had the male no shame? Or fear? Asparuh would fix this, with one of his many abilities. Asapruh was the Dueling Champion of Durmstrang, since his third year and onward. It was about time this boy learned, if he had no already.

The glass shattered under the pressure of Asparuh's hand, and with his other, he flourished his wand. He waved it and chucked a curse at him. It was the curse that caused the victim to temporarily lose his eye sight. Something he learned not too long ago, but it was effective. With another wave, the boy was sent flying back into the crowd, before staggering up and running blindly. Asparuh glanced down at the mess he made, and he cleaned it up with another wave of his wand. All the spells he performed were voiced of course. He knew non-verbal, but he wanted to make sure he was effective enough. Arnost clapped his hands and he inquired with a raised eyebrow, "Any particular reason why you had to destroy yet another person's pride?" Asparuh put his wand away and he shrugged lightly, "That boy's eyes got on my nerves, and he dared to interrupt a good conversation as well. I would never allow such trash to come within a few feet proximity of me." Arnost stared at Asparuh in disbelief, but what Asparuh had said was in fact, true. Arnost shrugged and he continued on with his drink. Asparuh's cold gaze landed on Danielle. "You have many admirers, Danielle. However, why is it that you wish to obtain the titles of Prefect and Headgirl?" If the answer was because he had received them, then Asparuh would get up and leave. He had better things to do than hang around some girl that lusted after everything he had received. Jealously was something Asparuh did not take to lightly. Arnost didn't care for those titles. As smart as he was, he was also one of those who loved mischief - and the thrill of being caught. Asparuh kept out of trouble, but when he did lash out, Asparuh somehow managed to get away without any punishment. People were very easily manipulative when you had authority. Asparuh did not venture into the subject of his ex girlfriend. No, he cared not for the girl. She was desperately in love with Asparuh, and yet Asparuh didn't like a single person in the school. He either was tolerate of people, or he hated them and showed no mercy. Arnost had friends, and admirers, but he never committed to a relationship. The twins may appear to be the same, but both personalities were as different as black and white.

April 1967

Danielle immediately scowled at Arnost when he told her to quit trying to impress Asparuh and even dared to tell her that she couldn't even sound tough when she spoke. It was one thing that he was always picking on her but when he went around saying things that he knew she hated, it made her blood boil to a new degree. "I'm not trying to impress anyone, so stop antagonizing me Arnost!" Danielle's tone sounded nothing less than cold and angered, she would love nothing more than to wipe that cocky smirk of his right off his face, but she wasn't an idiot and knew he would probably cause her more damage then she ever would cause to him on her own. Asparuh remained silent the entire time and for some odd reason Danielle was thankful for that, it was no secret that she looked up to him but it wasn't like she purposely went out and did things for his approval. She did them merely for her own benefit and if he found it to be something he was either proud of thought of as a good thing then that was just something that added onto the whole ordeal. When a waiter came Danielle gently turned her head to stare at the waiter, he seemed terrified to be over here even if Danielle was pretty sure she wasn't that scary looking. A small smirk grace her lips as the water walked away, she found it extremely amusing how intimidating Asparuh could be to most people. Before the waiter had left Asparuh had ordered Danielle a tea and she wasn't surprise to see that he had remembered what it was that she liked, he knew her extremely well, which was rare.

"Why in the world are you smirking Arnost?" Danielle cocked her head to the side for a moment, sometimes she wished she had the same sense of humor that he did, or that she could read peoples mind because half the time she didn't understand why Arnost found so many things funny. When the tea was returned to the table Danielle took her glass just in time to hear Arnost speak again, only this time what he said hit something in Danielle that immediately made her grip her glass tightly and her blue eyes to narrow a little, what would he know? "Thats what you think..." She muttered under her breath as she lifted the glass to her lips to gracefully take a sip, almost every movement she was was angelic and graceful looking to others. It would be hard to believe that years from know she would become a strong symbol of evil and hatred amongst others. No a single member of her family could have predicted that she would someday take her family into a Golden Age? No one expected such an angelic beauty to go anywhere in life except the marriage bed, and thats what drove Danielle to desire more power and actually go the distance that no other female in her family had ever dared to even dream of. "Ugh don't do that, and never call me sweet cheeks again!" Danielle grumbled as she swatted Arnosts hand away and glared at him once more, she would just love to stab his hand with a fork right now but she didn't think it would be a very proper thing to do in front of Asparuh or while Arnost could actually get back at her. Though Asparuh's comment tempted her to just do it for a good laugh she resisted and instead pushed some of her blonde hair away from her face. She hated being called sweet or anything that most girls were called, just because she was very beautiful didn't mean she was seeking attention.

The closer the boy got to the table the more nervous Danielle had become. When Asparuh sent the boy who was urging to talk to her back quite a distance with a spell, she giggled softly. She liked watching filth suffer but just that Asparuh barely even had to do much to get rid of him made it that much more fun for her to think about. The boy got up and stumbled away like a lost little puppy, and Danielle took a sip of her tea with a beautiful but haunting smile on her lips, one that would someday become a trademark smile of hers, one that signified that she was thinking of some dark that made her happy. "They only admire me for my beauty or wealth, if they knew who I really was they probably wouldn't always make an attempt to get close to me. As if I would ever get close to them anyways, most of the people in this world are own pawns to those who actually skilled enough to take power for their own." Danielle stated almost boredly, it was cruel but still it was the way she thought, people who were too weak to grasp power didn't deserve to really be considered much in her eyes anyways. They couldn't help her so why bother to care about them or what they did?

Danielle let her angelic blue eyes downcast to herself softly when Asparuh, he was hoping no one would ask her that because of the difficulty there would be when explaining it to them. ”I ‘m not sure if you would understand this, since you’ve had power all your life but, ever since I was little my family has constantly thrown around in my face how I could never gain any power because I’m a woman.” She stated, her face and tone both taking on an angered and dark appearance for a moment. The fact that she could be thought of as nothing more than a housewife with it was clearly evident that she had far more talent then every single one of her moronic brothers. Asparuh had always had power in his reach and at least Arnost wasn’t forbidden to ever have power either, he still had a chance. ”Well I have long since decided that I’m going to throw my family’s morals into my pathetic father’s face by overthrowing him. But..I’m not exactly sure how to go about this, I figure starting small and gaining power there would help me, if I can handle those two maybe I can handle the rest.” Danielle stated finally setting her tea down, suddenly she wasn’t in the mood to really be confident or anything. To be honest she was a little afraid that the twins would rat her out and tell her father on her, but at the same time she knew that they were both more honorable than that.

</COLOR></FONT>
April 1967

Ah, so Danielle was just testing herself. That rose Asparuh's respects for the small girl. Asparuh paid for the tea and he said, "I think we should be on our way." Asparuh stood up and he glanced over at Arnost who stood up as well. Not only did Asparuh and Arnost need more school supplies but Danielle did also. They left the small cafe, not leaving a mess behind, and they escorted Danielle down the street to follow up on the plans to shop.

</COLOR>
October 1970
<COLOR color="#5a70b3">

"Sorry daddy." Was the last thing Danielle really remembered hearing before pure instinct took over and she heard the sound of metal piercing flesh and the smell blood completely filled the room. This had all started when Thomas II had found out that Danielle had been plotting against him in an attempt to overthrow him some day, he even tried to invade her mind which didn't work because of her newly gained skill of Occlumency. The argument had gotten worse and worse and before Danielle even grasped what she was doing she had, without a doubt, murdered her own father. She figured it wouldn't long before not only her entire family but even possibly the Zhefarovich family would arrived to see what she had done to her father, after all the fact that a powerful man and ally to many was dead was going to be spread around like a wildfire. They would probably all want her dead too, or thrown into Azkaban for it as well, but even if she was Danielle wasn't the least bit sorry for what she had done to the man bleeding heavily on the floor in front of her. As morbid as it would sound to most people the multiple cuts and wounds on the man almost made her feel comforted, killing another person and being the last person to see them breath their last breath and think their last thought overwhelmed her with goosebumps.

Just the past summer Danielle had Graduated from Durmstrang as a Prefect and Head Girl, she had followed in her plans just like she had told Asparuh and Arnost she would. In the shadow of her father's gaze she had been working her way up to gaining more skill and more power then she figured she was ever supposed to have in her lifetime. With him dead and no longer able to serve as head, by Lefevre law that meant that Danielle that was able to claim the position as head for her own and that was exactly what she was going to do, the family needed a real leader and one who wouldn't base his opinions on sexist thoughts and opinions. Her angelic blue eyes scanned the room, blood had gotten nearly everywhere and she knew it was going to be quite the mess to clean up when the house elves got around to it, even thought she was covered in her own father's blood she still had an amazingly beautiful and angelic appearance to her. The seventeen year old could murder and still retain that beautiful innocent look that she possessed to her. "Maybe in the next life you won't underestimate a woman." Danielle dropped the bloody weapon she had next to him and glanced down at the white dress she wearing, it was a very expensive and pretty looking dress but now it was covered and stained in blood from her father, she was probably going to have to get rid of it now. Still it would always be a reminder to her as well, the first time she killed someone and gained power all in the same day, it made her feel so prideful about herself.

"Danielle...what...what have you done?" Danielle let her eyes shift over to her eldest brother, Thomas Lefevre III and the next in line to gain the title of the Lefevre family, well was until today at least. Gracefully raising a hand to silence him she stepped around her father and the pool of blood around him, her sights were set on where the the Head's seat or even throne was whenever there was a large meeting in the Main Hall, it was an ultimate sign of power and Danielle was ready to take it for her own. The closer she got to the throne the more upset Thomas had gotten, who on earth did she think she was? "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! I swear to god if you don't stop where you are I will kill you on the spot." Thomas screamed at his sister, by this point more and more family members began to show up in the room, all of them wearing shocked faces as they stared at the dead Head of their family and the murderer of his heading right for the throne, before she sat down she stopped and turned around to look at all her family, how she wished her favorite allied family was here to see this as well. The whole time though Danielle did not fear or worry over her brothers threats, she was his superior now and if she wanted she could just murder him too. With blood stained hands she pulled up her father's wand from the seat that he had been sitting on previous to this fight and gripped it tightly in her hand. This was supposed to be the next Heads wand.

</COLOR></FONT>
October 1970
<i>
</i><FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="#000">

The newly formed Death Eater and Viscount Asparuh Zhefarovich III paced the lair of his chambers in the Zhefarovich Manor. He had forced Tsvetanka to drop out of Durmstrang since his graduation. For two years, he had resided in England, and now he was just going about everywhere. Tsvetanka had been his girlfriend for a while but they had separated due to the Dark Lord's coming and Tsvetanka not participating in the missions. The Dark Mark hung on his skin with pride, and his parents were so proud of him. For now, Tsvetanka was in another room with Lady Lydia, and Asparuh was with his father. "Father, I am unsure about this. What if Tsvetanka were to give up the Dark Arts? She is weak, and inconsiderate." Asparuh spoke with much hatred almost for her. However, Jaken put his hand upon his son's shoulder, and smiled down upon him. Asparuh had killed many times, and almost outnumbered his father already. He was turning twenty-one very soon, on All Hallow's Eve, and it wouldn't too long before he was married.

Jaken murmured, "She is a Death Eater now, like you. She can't be all that weak. Soon, you will be married to her. Your mother is setting up a date now. And she claims to be pure-blood, and we need that." Asparuh growled in his throat. He almost didn't want to marry that sick, love-sick woman. He wanted someone colder, someone ruthless. Unless Tsvetanka could show those things, he would have to kill her. Maybe then he would be free from her, and free from this setting up to get married business. Asparuh sighed and he moved his father's hand off of his shoulder. Asparuh went to his wardrobes, and took out a new shirt, a new set of robes, and he removed his robes and shirt. The tattoo of the Zhefarovich symbol hung high and proud on his young, flawless muscular body. Though Asparuh understood why Jaken wanted his son married soon. Arnost proved to be a failure after going to work for the Ministry, and only keeping in touch when he needed to. He had almost joined the path of good, but the Patriarch ordered to not kill him. Jaken disagreed with that, but the Patriarch's word was final. Jaken sighed, "Seeing you with that mark, reminds me of just how great you will be, my son."

Asparuh put his shirt on, and then his robes. He pulled his long blonde hair back, and he shook his head. "I know what I am to be. I will embrace the power given to me." Asparuh let out a sigh. That *****, that woman soon to be his wife in December, she claims to be pure-blood. Asparuh believed her the majority of the time. But now, he wasn't for sure. The Patriarch was charming the tree to reveal the blood type soon, but right now, it was impossible to tell if she was telling the truth or a lie. "I am going to pay a visit to Danielle if you don't mind. As an ally, I feel she needs to know that I am what I am, and that I am doomed to be married to a maggot for the rest of my life." Jaken nodded, as Asparuh did not wait for his approval and apparated away. He landed in the foyer of the Lefevre Manor, but everything seemed...off. Asparuh would have to alert his family - after he knew what was going on himself. Asparuh entered the Main Hall, and towering over the crowd, he could smell the blood, and see Danielle. She was covered in blood, and he had a feeling his mother would love to see this, but after all these years, she seemed to have predicted it. Asparuh moved past the family members, and even stepped in the former Head's blood. The former-next-in-line had to open his mouth, and Asparuh spoke to Thomas III, "You have no reason to be Head. You aren't worthy of the title. Leave, all of you, after you acknowledge Danielle as your new Head." Asparuh knew that the Zhefarovich Family would approve, but not of her age. She seemed too young, even in Asparuh's opinion. He wasn't going to be Patriarch for a while. No, he was a Viscount right now, a trained killer. Not only that, he had mastered Legilimency, and mastered the Dark Arts. He was a feared and powerful man, even now.

</COLOR>
October 1970
<COLOR color="#5a70b3">

Danielle glanced up and froze for a second, she was surprised to see that Asparuh had arrived and was standing in the room with her and the family members now. At first she thought that he had only come to help convict her for killing her father since he was their ally and everything, she figured she was bound to upset a family or two once the news had completely gotten out that she had murdered her father and took the title from him. His presence here actually helped her calm herself a little, especially when she heard that he too supported her in being head and wasn't going to become upset at her for the fallen allied man, Danielle would surely take his place for him. "Asparuh is right, from here on..you all with listen and obey me and me only." Her voice took on a tone of authority and harshness as she looked over the many members of the Lefevre family that stood in the room, it was extremely obvious that they had not seen this coming and were a little more than worried about the whole death situation. They had no idea that Danielle Lefevre would single handedly lead them into a Golden Age for their family, the title had always been hers there was just the matter of her getting the title in her hands. Slowly and Gracefully Danielle sat herself down on her father's seat, which was now hers and she didn't intend on sharing it with anyone, her gaze fell onto Asparuh once more, it seemed that he had come alone.

"Shut your mouth. She is not allowed to ever be head, she's a woman and not to mention completely insane!" Thomas III hissed at Asparuh before his eyes turned to his little sister that was sitting on the throne and the position that meant that she was currently head of their family. She would have to step down now because now that she was sitting there it was official and there was nothing she could do about it either, instead he demanded that Danielle hand over the title right now and crossed his arms over his chest to stare at her hatefully, the other family members stood staring at her with awe..they seemed convinced that she would do a good job. "If you don't like me head then get your arse up here and make me move, I've waited too long for this and I'm not going to give it up. If you dare say another word I will rip you to pieces as well." After that she dismissed the family members, all who congratulated her her and wished her luck. They may have been nervous but she had to admit that at least they were giving her a chance to prove that she wasn't as dumb as her father tried to pin her out to be. As soon as all the family members were gone and Asparuh was still in the room Danielle turned her head towards him and stood up from the seat she was sitting in and headed over to where he was standing, he was here.

"What are you doing here?" Danielle asked as she looked up at Asparuh with curious eyes, had he heard of the news already or what he just here to visit with her for reasons. The smell of blood still filled the the room and she hoped that he didn't mind that he was covered in blood, he seemed either upset or just bothered by something. Was there another reason he had come here to the Lefevre Manor?

</COLOR></FONT>
October 1970

If it was one thing that pissed off Asparuh more than anything else right now, it was someone telling him to shut up when he knew he was right. Asparuh flourished his wand, and without saying a word, used a spell that blasted Thomas III through the main hall, and out the window. Asparuh was not one to be tampered with, even at this young of age. Asparuh turned to the other family members, wondering if they had anything more to say, and soon enough, they were leaving. Surely now, Thomas III would fear to ever speak to Asparuh again, because he was lucky that Asparuh did not send out a killing curse. Asparuh was not shy with that curse. Asparuh glanced down at the body, and he bent down, his hand touching the cold carcass.

"You did well, Danielle," Asparuh spoke, as he stood back up and cleaned the blood off of his hand with his wand. Asparuh glanced over at Danielle and he shrugged carelessly, "I came here to inform you that I have joined the ranks of the Dark Lord. I feel as if you should know, and maybe one day, you would join us." Asparuh went to the window, and with another wave of his wand, and the broken window repaired it. Anything he had done, he would fix it himself. The young man turned to Danielle once more, and he announced with agitation, "I am to wed, and it is practically out of my will. I wanted to see someone that shares my beliefs. Father doesn't think I should wed anyone else, and Mother, I don't know with her." Asparuh hadn't even done anything sexual with Tsvetanka, and didn't really want to. She disgusted him in a way, but at times, she was pleasant to talk to as well. Asparuh never thought of himself as a marrying type. Asparuh preferred to stay alone, and not with someone else at his side.

October 1970

Danielle silently thanked Asparuh in her head for giving her brother a taste of his own medicine, he never should have spoken to Asparuh like that and she was very keen on the idea on having him kicked around later when Asparuh left the Lefevre Manor and no one would be able to stop her from causing him harm or even killing him. As Asparuh glanced down at the body and bent down to touch the cold and bloody carcass that was once her father and the Head of the Lefevre family. "It please me to hear that you think I have done well but- I can't help but feel that his rein is going to go away that easily." She sighed, her family was not going to like this and they probably weren't going to opt to change so quickly. It made Danielle feel very frustrated and bottled up that even though she worked so hard to take down her family that she would have to work so hard to change the family rules, and the way woman were treated generally in the Family. There was so much for her to do and so little time for her to do all of it without having to worry about someone overthrowing her and taking the head position for themselves while she was weak and couldn't defend herself well.

"You have joined the Death Eaters? This is probably the most relieving thing I've heard in a long time, I plan to join myself in a few months. Do you have the mark already?" Her eyes widened, she had become so proud of Asparuh immediately because he had gone through and done what they had both been discussing about for awhile now. Danielle was very into the Dark Arts and Voldemort had personally spoken to her a few times about this whole business and she loved it. Eliminating the filth of the world needed to happen and happen soon, before they overpopulated the world with their dirty blood and ideas. As Asparuh fixed the broken window, she heard him begin to speak again about something that had to do with him getting married and Danielle felt her blood freeze up in her body and her angelic blue eyes widen in shock and disgust. "Wait! When are you getting married?" Her voice sounded almost angry but she knew it was mostly she knew that Asparuh didn't want to marry, his father didn't think he should wed anyone else and Lydia was surprisingly quiet about the whole thing. Asparuh was never one to be forced so why was he just letting this go without a fight of any sort.

Tsvetanka was nothing more than dirty little rat that despised Danielle for reasons unknown to her. Once the two of of them were married she was sure that Asparuh's wife wouldn't let her be around him as much, Tsvetanka would most likely keep the younger girl away with as much force as she could possibly manage. He wanted to see someone that shared his beliefs and she was definitely agreeing with the way he saw things. Danielle was pretty sure he hadn't done anything with the vile woman yet either but could still find herself to say nothing to him, what could she say or do that would possibly even begin to say what she was thinking or feeling, by this point her body was starting to react on it's own. "Asparuh I-" Danielle couldn't even finish her sentence before that feeling she had about all of this took over her and she turned to Asparuh, her angelic blue eyes taking on a new color of blue that had never been reflected before, a dark blue that was reflecting that she was not at all pleased about this. It wasn’t liked she loved him or anything, but she felt like she was losing a great ally by letting this happen, and the closest thing she had to a friend. With no other words to him or thoughts to herself her small pale hands gripped part of his robes and pulled him closer to her shorter form so she could lean up and kiss him roughly and feverously, her hands moving to his shoulders once she could reach them. Danielle had to admit that he was pretty muscular for someone being so young, it made her feel even more frail than she already felt around him. Pretty much she had just jumped him and expected the worst to come from it, never had she desired Asparuh sexually but for some reason the news of the marriage forced her to semi re-think her feelings about caring whether not she needed to desire him for anything like this to happen. After this though would change between them anyways, Would it even matter anymore?

</COLOR></FONT>
October 1970

Asparuh wondered when the body would be cleaned up. Asparuh always cleaned up his own messes, and Danielle had yet to clean herself off. "There is much for you to do. You will need the extra time to work on it." Asparuh would never have his throne when he is so young. One would need to be much older, much wiser before ascending to the Patriarch position. None of this seemed to matter at this point. Asparuh enjoyed being the Viscount, working under his Grandfather who seemed rather proud of him as of the moment. Asparuh – instead of just answering her – pulled up his sleeve to his robe, baring the Dark Mark. Asparuh was proud to be working rather closely to the Dark Lord, Lord Voldemort, and knew that he would be doing so for quite some time. Perhaps his children would as well, so long as they have a different mother than Tsvetanka. But right now, Asparuh seemed not too worried about having children at his age. He just didn’t care nor seemed to care in conceiving them either. Asparuh had been rather conservative, throughout his years, however that would change in the future.

Actually, Asparuh seemed rather appalled that Danielle was a bit angry, but his face shown no emotion whatsoever. “In December.” Those words could cut a person’s throat if they were a physical weapon. Asparuh one and truly did not want to be married. But he was expecting Danielle to finish her sentence, and when she didn’t, Asparuh glanced over at her, waiting. The new blue was blazing, something he had never seen before. Those eyes, were they…afraid? Asparuh couldn’t tell, and before he could use his Legilimency to attempt to break through her mind, and her Occlumency shield, he felt his body move closer to her as she pulled against his robes. Asparuh didn’t fight, for he had no idea what the hell was going on. The kiss was enough though. Asparuh did not fight, nor did he contribute to it either. Asparuh was never one to show affection, especially in public. This was wrong in a way, but Asparuh figured that this wouldn’t change anything, as his hands clinched her dress, and he apparated into another room of the Manor, taking her with him.

Little did he know, by doing that until the next morning, he had just made his mother proud – if she somehow found out. Asparuh stared up at the ceiling, a blanket covering his body and Danielle’s, as his thoughts were nothing short of blank. So, his ally and close enough to call a friend took a part of him and made him somewhat impure. Asparuh released a sigh, as he whispered to Danielle, “This doesn’t change anything.” No matter if he basically saw another woman while he was, well, he didn’t consider himself engaged but he was, there was no changing the fact that he was going to be married. Asparuh had no idea that by this marriage, he would be losing an ally – for years to come, until Asparuh could get control of the witch and set her place.

Danielle pulled herself out of the memories with Asparuh she had been recalling over the past couple of minute's, there were many more of them that she hadn't even begun to scrape over during the few minute's they had been silent. The most recent one she had remembered though made her lips almost curl up into a sad but still wicked smile, although they had claimed that it wouldn't change anything it most certainly changed something between them, well more like the people around them had begun to change about their relationships with one another. "Because of her, that damned woman you married I wasn't allowed to be around you for the longest time. After countless threats I decided it wasn't worth it and just left, Tsvetanka was the reason and will continue to be the reason why I so often disappear." Danielle replied almost bitterly, she hated that woman so much and had found herself feeling like an enormous weight had been taken off her shoulders when that wretched woman had been taken away. She wasn't even sure why the woman hated her so much, her and Asparuh had made it clear that nothing was going and would never go on between them but she continued to hate Danielle with a passion regardless. After a few moments about just thinking about it, she found her mood growing darker and stood up from her seat, she needed to get up and out of that seat before she got too upset with herself, she shouldn't have let it get this far. It took just a short time of her going away whenever Asparuh had a woman for it to become a habit. She just didn't want to have to go through being threatened or hated for something that was obviously not going to happen to her ever again. Liyla had been the only one who didn't attempt to tear her apart so far and thats because they had been close friends, though Danielle expected that from time to time even Liyla hated her for being so close to Asparuh.

"People always thought there was something on between you and I, half the time I had no idea where the fools got it from. I hate being wrongly accused but they always persisted anyways." She spat out as she crept towards the large window that revealed the Ocean into her sights once again, oh how she loved to stare and and listen to the ocean. With small pale hands she opened the window and allowed the sea area immediately to fill her nostrils, if she to be allowed to return one last before she died it would be this Ocean, or the Zhefarovich Manor. A breeze blew some of her blonde hair into her face before she brought a hand up to push the hair away from her angelic face, it was still hard to believe that she had lost the closet thing she had to a friend because she had listened to some piece of filth's threats. Danielle figured that now she should just stay put, running would not fix anything and would just make herself more miserable by being away from the the few people that kept her sane.

Turning towards her, she made sure her shield in her mind was up and strong. Danielle didn't want Asparuh to know that she was really stressed out right now, he would probably force her to relax and she hated being forced to do anything. Her face remained cold though if you looked into her eyes it was obvious that she was at unease, her family was bothering her about some many things and on top of it she had just remembered one of her worst memories ever. "Asparuh I-..... nevermind. You can leave now if you want." Danielle replied coldly as usual but always did that when she wanted to say something but couldn't bring herself to say it or she was too stressed to even think about what she really wanted to say to him. There was something nagging in the back of Danielle's mind but she couldn't quite place it, maybe just being reminded of her family's whining of marriage had upset her or maybe it was something else. Danielle knew that she needed Asparuh's help with something but didn't dare to ask him, she would never force a friend and an ally to suffer like that, so she remained silent and continued to stare at the ocean before her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back