Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah had already been nervous about attending the dance. Ever since she and Juniper had made up, it had been like playing dress-up. She was sure Juniper's internship wasn't helping the fact that her draws were full of fabric and Adorah was an easy build to dress. However, the ensemble her sister had put together for the dance was definitely a little, really a lot, out of her comfort zone. But she had promised Juniper, and seeing as they were still mending four years of hostitility, it was the least she could do. As she walked into the Great Hall, she looked around for her girlfriend. Girlfriend. It was insane to say, even in her head. She couldn't believe she actually had a real relationship with someone. They hadn't even kissed yet, and then here they were full on dating. Nervous to show up in her rather short dress for her first public appearance with Aisa, she spotted her nearby a group of students. Trying not to trip over her heels, she walked over and smiled at her date. "I hope you're into flashy because my sister sure is," she joked, feeling less nervous around Aisa than she had in a long while.

Aisa was waiting for her date, no, girlfriend. As usual, she tried to get in as many pictures as she could before she met up with Adorah, mostly so she could focus on the other girl rather than her duties for Accio. As Aisa turned when she heard someone approached, she felt her mouth drop almost comically. Adorah looked stunning in a dress that was entirely unlike her, and Aisa immediately wished she had put a bit more effort in herself. But then she smiled and took Adorah's hand. "I'm into flashy if it's you. I mean, wow." She said, gesturing to her dress. "We'll definitely stand out. In a good way." She added, just in case Adorah misunderstood her meaning. She squeezed her hand, feeling a thrill go through her. "Let's... dance?" She suggested hesitantly. Aisa wasn't someone who loved dancing, but it felt like the right thing to do.

Adorah felt herself blush at Aisa's comment on her appearance. While she did care about what she wore, her fashion was much more bookish. She check out Aisa and tried to think of how to compliment her new girlfriend. "You look-," she paused, trying to think of a less abrasive word than "hot", "stunning," she finished with a smile, grabbing Aisa's other hand. It felt weird that there was a sudden comfort level now that they had a label. Nodding as she followed Aisa out to the dance floor, she kept a hold of one of her hands as they started to dance. "Did you get all the pictures you needed?" she asked, actually curious how much time they could spend alone.

Aisa smiled slightly when Adorah said she looked stunning, even if she wasn't sure it was true. Especially compared to the Ravenclaw. But the compliment was nice to get, and she focused on that. Aisa started to dance, happy to keep holding one of Adorah's hands as they moved. "I have enough for now." She said. "I'll take a few more later." She hoped that a few of the other Accio members were going without a partner and maybe had a bit more time to take photos, she really wanted to have fun with Adorah tonight.

Adorah was glad to see the photo taking could be put on hold for at least a while as she spent time with Aisa. A slower song came on, and Adorah took a step closer to her date, holding out her hand to lead. "I feel like everyone's looking at us," she said anxiously, even though literally no one was. They had already been to enough dances together that she wouldn't be surprised if people were aware of their mutual interests, but now that they were dating, Adorah felt more self-concious about what others might say.

Aisa smiled and took Adorah's hand as she offered it, letting the Ravenclaw lead her into the dance. She glanced around and then smiled reassuringly. "They're not." She said softly. "And if they are, it's just because you look stunning." She hesitated. "We've gone to a few events together before, I doubt anyone is very surprised." She added softly. "I haven't told that many people we're officially dating now, just my friends and my brother. Who is very excited and wants to meet you very badly, for the record." Aisa said with a shake of her head. "I have managed to hold him off for now."

Adorah nodded with a sigh when Aisa said people weren't staring at them. She knew it was her anxiety making her feel that way, but she couldn't help keeping an eye on folks near them. Maybe it was also the dress. She liked more full coverage, and she kept feeling a chill as they moved around on the floor. "He wants to meet me?" she asked curiously. "Juniper just said okay when I told her and went on doing my hair," she laughed, not surprised by her sister's non-chalant behavior. She had also not mentioned it to her parents or Nadia. She hadn't really talked about her birth mother much with Aisa, just mentions here and there. "I hope this means Sully will stop making hinting comments now that we're actually dating," she giggled as she kept leading them around the floor. When the song finished, another slower movement came, and she subconciously ran her fingers through Aisa's hair. "Either way, I'm glad we're able to come to another dance together. As much as I'm still bad at dancing."

Aisa wished she hadn't brought up Abian, it felt a little strange to discuss her brother with her girlfriend for some reason. Aisa wrinkled her nose a bit and nodded. "He does, he's very curious." She admitted. "But Abian is pretty much a golden retriever in human form. Except a bit dumber." She said with a small shrug. "He's actually friendly and social, I still don't know how we share genes." She said, half joking. She shook her head when Adorah brought up Sully. "Speaking of dumb." She said, though there was some fondness in her expression. "You haven't spent enough time with him if you think this will make him stop teasing us." She told Adorah as they danced together. It was surprisingly nice, especially with Adorah leading, as Aisa didn't have to think much. She felt herself blush when Adorah ran her fingers through her hair. "You're... good at dancing." She said, half distracted by the gesture.

Adorah couldn't help but laugh at Aisa's comment about her brother. While she understood the sentiment, it was rather funny comparing siblings to animals. "It'd be a good animagus for him," she joked as they continued dancing. "I really haven't spent time with him. Just more run-ins. I'm not sure if that's hurting or helping the situation," she laughed as they finished another song. Aisa comments made her blush, and she looked down at the ground for a moment. "I think you're full of it," she giggled softly, grabbing Aisa's hand and giving it a little swing with her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back