Older Half | Creative | Arts

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Swishy Mahogany Wand with Veela Hair Core
Red for @Jenna Irons

Angel did not realize the task it entailed when she signed up for the rose deliveries. This would mean hunting down people and going up and down the stairs numerous times. She thought she would just find them in the Great Hall and with that plan, she took out the chalkboard that she brought from home and her set of colored chalk. She wrote the name of the recipient and held it up, walking around the tables until someone would call her.

Jenna had gotten a few roses today, but not nearly as many as she expected. This was her last valentines at school, and she should be being showered in affection. Even some of her so-called close circle hadn't sent her anything yet. She was so frustrated she didn't see the sign with her name on until the second time it was passing, frustration only growing. Sure, it was a kid holding it, but everyone at this school should know who she was. She raised her hand and delivered the girl an icy smile. "Um, I'm right here, do your eyes not work?"

Angel fought the urge to control to roll her eyes at the attitude. She approached the girl and handed the rose to her with the note. "My eyes work perfectly fine. It's just Jenna is just a very common name you know.", she replied nonchalantly.

You know you're the best already, I'm just adding my bonus points to your ego <3 - Kaia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back