a place to sit

"Oh cool did not know that " she said.
"Enough about that what book were you reading?" she asked looking at the cover.

"Little women!" Andy passed her the book, "It's my grandmothers, she's had it since she was a girl and thought I might enjoy it!"

she smiled and said, "and I do actually, it's a really good book!"

"Sounds interesting. I may be a friendly type of person but I do enjoy my mystery and war books. I also read a lot of murder novels, its just me. Really my mother thinks I'm weird she more of a Danielle Steel kind of person." she said smiling.

"Danielle Steel is of romance novel, but their are some of tragic lost." Maddiie stop and watched a couple first year walk by them, they were well hidden, she giggled. "Nice hiding spot Andy." she commented her.

Alastar was walking on the fifth floor when he heard voices. He looked about but couldn't see anything or anyone. He could definitly hear them though.
He walked over to where the suits of armour were and saw two pairs of legs sticking out. He lowered his head and saw two girls sitting there giggling.
Embarressed that he might have interupted some girly thing, he apologised.
"Oh, sorry. I heard voices and.. well I couldn't see anyone! thought i was freaking out or something!" he said.

Andromeda looked up a bit surprised, in all the time she had been coming to sit here no-one had bothered to notice her before. Now in the space of half an hour two people had widdled out her cubby.
"Eh, hi! no you're definitly not going crazy", she smiled but started to feel like her privacy was well and truly invaded.

"I've seen you in two of my classes", Alastar smiled, he nodded at Maddie, "Hi Maddie. We have DADA and flying together."
Al raised his eyes upward, how lame did that sound.
"I'm Alastar, Alastar Fitzgeral." he said holding out his hand.

Andromeda looked at the hand the boy held out, if she reached for it it meant she had to get up from where she had been quite happily reading her book. She didn't want to be rude though and smiling just said,
"I'm Andromeda, Andromeda Fiorelli. If you want to shake hands you'll have to move in a bit I'm settle here!"

Alastar didn't know whether the girl was in earnest or not but figured he was the one who had disturbed their resting place, so moved over closer and knelt down. He put his hand out again to her.
"Al. Is that better then?"

[[do you want to do a thread somewhere else until Maddie gets back? I can open one in the lawn or something?]]

"Oh hey Al."Maddiie said smiling back, guess the spot was not well hidden after all.

"Hey Maddie", Alastar smiled at her, "so what are you two doing sitting here on the floor. Don't you know there's a perfectly good library here?"

"Sorry touched a nerve did I?" Alastar shrugged, he looked at her red hair and figured he better watch what he said around this one. Red haired people were known for their temper.

"I'll let you back to your book then?"

Maddiie poked Andy smiling.

"Ah up to her." she looked at her friend.

Andy looked at Maddie with a wide grin, "well obviously you two know each other!" she smiled.
"It's ok Al, you can stick around I just get abit uppity sometimes. Don't mind me much ok?" she couldn't help but smile at him now, especially at how ridiculous she had been.

"Not really know him." she said looking back at Al.
"But he is pretty cool." she said out loud.

"If you say so Maddie" Andromeda smiled at her, she placed her book back on her lap but now felt a bit uncomfortable having to try and make small talk. She said the first thing that came into her head.

"nice weather huh?"

"No actually the weather right now sucks." she said nodding her head.

Andy smiled at her then thought maybe it was time she starting getting on to the commonroom to change for lunch. Her stomach sure was beginning to rumble. She stood up slowly and smiled at Maddie and Alastar.

"I'll catch you both later ok. I have to go and feed this stomach of mine before it caves in" Andy smiled again and waved to them as she headed off up the stairs to the Gryffindor commonroom so she could put her book back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back