A Peaceful Retreat

"Okay thats good." Grande said "Its really darker now isn't it? We can see a lot stars too."

"I know, do you think does muggel really went on the moon?" she asked him.

"I do. I like to believe it so i do my best too. How could it be a hoax?" Grande said "I have many theories to why it could have been but there could be resonible explaination which I could come up with. What about you?

"I don't know, it could be true. With everything advancing so quickly. To bad they do not know of our powers. They fear powers, so they would probably try hard to take it away." Maddiie said jumping to another subject.

"I don't think they would be scared by our powers, you have to remember muggle technology. It is pretty advanced and i actually think is so forward. I'm pretty sure not many witches and wizards know how to work a computer or an i-pod. Even a mobile phone because they use magic. Yes so wizards can make stuff appear out of thin air and turn things from one thing to another. Muggles can send stuff between them in seconds. They can be at two completely different sides of the world and be in constant contact with each other but magic is better when it comes to transport." Grande said "I do think though they would try to make wizards use their powers to help them with being able to clean quickly and other things like that. Sorry, i got a bit carried away with my argument."

"I agree with you." Maddiie nodded. "Their two sides and in its own ways its in advantage for both of them." Maddiie looked back onto the night, she felt a little breeze hit her face, its weird how the world works but it just does she thought to herself.

"Lucky for me and for you we know both worlds and so we get the best of both worlds." Grande said.

"That true, well both your parents are muggel? right?" she asked him.

"No, my mums a witch but she was muggleborn and knew all about muggle stuff. She never really used magic in the house so i grew up in a more or less muggle way." Grande said

"That's cool. It was half and half with me. I love magic though, espically seeing this it amazes me even more" she grinned.

"Magic will never fail to amaze me. I guess thats just something I'm going to have to live. Am going to enjoy it." Grande said "This room is amazing. It really is awesome"

"But not as amazing as you" she gave out a little giggle.

Grande smiled "You're too kind" He said before leaning over kissing Maddiie lightly on the cheek. "But you know whats more amazing than magic and me." he said then he took a quick breath before continuing "You."

"Oh wow, you are one with words" she kissed on the lips. Maddiie sighed. "I can't believe another year has gone by. And were just sitting here relaxing."

"Thats what you get for reading the dictionary" Grande said smiling. "Me neither. I can't believe its been a year. If someone had told me a year ago I would be sitting beside an amazing girl, who i really like then i wouldn't have believed them but yet here I am a year later relaxing with an amazing girl, who thinks I'm one with words."

Maddiie giggled more. "Grande, your very mature for your age. And I never meet someone like you, but I'm so glad I did. Life can be hard at times, but you will have to takes risk to see the wonderful things happen" she said smiling.

"Life is hard most of time. To me life is made easier by the people you meet and the people you like most. I like you the most." Grande said "I think if you're there for me when i need you most it make anything easier and i will always be their for you. No matter what."

"Your right and I will be there no matter what. Even when obstacle do come our way, you will always need someone to help you go through. And I will happy to be there all the time" she smiled feeling the sand beneath her feet.

Grande continued smiling, he had not stopped smiling the whole time he was here. "Its been a brillant day for me today and I have you to thank for it so Thank you, I'm really greatful."

"Yeah I know" Maddiie joked. "You made my day too. But you think we should be heading out to pack?" she asked him.

"I really should be I will do that tomorrow. Its a lot better that way for me." Grande said "Do you need to pack? If you do we can just try to meet up soon before we go away."

"Sounds great to me, we can meet at the ceremony if you want too?" she asked him, its better that way to say goodbye to everyone else.

"The end of year feast? Yes then would be good. I will be finished packing and it should be fun" Grande said

Maddiie stood up and grabbed the towel."Shall we go than?" she said giving her hands to him.

"Okay. Lets!" Grande said talking Maddiies hand and picking up his towel. "We should do this again, sometime next year."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back