A Peaceful Retreat

"Grande do you like me, I mean like me more or than just friend" she asked him.

Grande went a bit red at the question. "Yes, I do like you as more than a friend. A lot more." He said going even redder. "Do you like me as more than a friend?" Hoping that maybe she felt the same way about him.

Maddiie notice him get red and giggled. "Yes I do I love you" she admit it. "Sorry to much strong feeling at once" she said going red herself.

Grande smiled "I love you. Everything about you." He said looking into her eyes.

"You do?" Maddiie felt her hear thump faster."So what next " she asked him.

"This" Grande said before leaning down and kissing Maddiie full on the lips.

Maddiie had expected that. She kissed him back, loving every moment of it. The butterflies in her stomach had busted it out of her mouth. As she felt her whole body loose and wiggled with emotion.

Grande broke the kiss after a moment and looked at Maddiie and smiled.

"Whoa that was great" she smiled at him. "You are a great kisser" she said holding his hand.

"You're a great kisser too" Grande said holding Maddiie's hand in his. He looked at her then out of the window to the stars. The stars were shining bright and the moon was really clear. It was almost a full moon. "Isn't the sky just beautiful tonight. Its so bright, it makes me feel as though they're happy. Like I am, here with you."

"Its is beautiful. My father always say if you look closer at the moon you will see the man on the moon smiling back." Maddiie said as if that were really true. Maddiie watched the night closer and saw a shooting star ."Quick make a wished" she closed her eyes than open them up again.

Grande closed his eyes and made a wish. He opened them and kept looking at the sky "Thats the first shooting star I've seen. They really are so cool." Grande said.

"Oh really? I saw one when I was 7 years old. This is so realistic." Maddiie gave him a smile. "If only Astronomy can be this fun" she giggled.

"No I haven't because where I lived there were a lot of lights." Grande said "It would be a lot better, if we did that in Astronomy. Shooting stars would be interesting to learn about."

"Oh right I live in the country side. I rarely visited the city so I don't know much. All I know about stars are burning ball of gas or something like that. In Puerto Rico you will stars come out a lot. Even in the city you can still see them" she sighed remembering that night when she had laid down on a concrete bench and watched amazingly as the stars shine bright that night.

"Yeah, it will be good when you see them." Grande said "Where you are in the world plays a part in the stars you see. During the summer when i younger I liked sitting on my window sill and looking at the stars. You couldn't see many but the ones you could see were great."

Maddiie stretch her body out. "I had a great time, today swimming than watching the sun set, was really cool. Espically that kiss" she smiled big.

"Me too. Its been a really good day. Everything about it." Grande said "I would not change a second."

Maddiie laid back down admiring the stars and the moon. "Me neither. I love this a lot." she smirked a little.

"I can't wait till the Holiday. Its going to be so great since I'm going with someone thats special to me." Grande said lying down beside Maddiie and looking up at the stars and the moon.

Maddiie felt her inside get all warm inside. "Your special to me too" she said lightly touching his arm. "I probably have to tell my parents about us, just hope my father won't take it too hard" Maddiie joked.

Grande laughed "My parents will be fine about us and I'm sure parents will like you." Grande said "Will your dad not like me?" He said smiling

"I'm his only daughter" she pointed that out."But I'm sure he will like you" she said to him. "My brothers are barley home, they seem to have taken on their own life already" she said on a serious note.

"Okay. I'm an only child. So its okay for me." Grande said "What about your mum, do you she'll like me?"

"I hope so, my mother can be a little annoyed by people. That just the way she is" Maddiie said to him. "But once she get used to you she will like you" she added on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back