A Peaceful Retreat

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande and Maddiie walked along the seventh floor corridor to where the Room Of Requirements was suppose to be. He walked in front of it 3 times while thinking We want somewhere peaceful, that no one else can get in but us. Were we can feel the sand between our toes and feel like were at the beach. We can see all and feel as though we are sleeping outside. We want somewhere where we can be alone and no one can get in Grande stopped after the third time as he heard a creaking and saw a door appear in the wall

Grande and Maddiie watch as the door to the Room of Requirement opened. He walked inside and was closely followed by Maddiie, through the door was a wooden platform which had little steps at the side leading down to the golden sand that was spread all around the room. All around there were noises of seagulls and you could make out the soft sound of small waves hitting the beach. He looked at Maddiie and smiled. The most amazing thing about the room was the window. It was not your normal small window. The window was from the ceiling to the sand on the floor and from one side of the room to the other. It was the biggest window Grande had ever seen. He bent down and took off his shoes and sock, placing them at the door of the room. He walked down on the sand and walked towards the window. In the middle of the room were two towels. One of which was Red and had a flame on it and the other yellow with a badger.

Grande looked up at the ceiling. And was amazed at what he saw. The ceiling resembled the sky outside in everyway. He looked round at Maddiie. He had imagined the room to be amazing but this went beyond what he thought would appear. "Is this room great?" Grande said to Maddiie "What do you think?"

Maddiie had watched as the the door appear out of no were. She had never been in this room, but she trusted Grande, so she went inside slowly following him. Just st they enter, Maddiie looked amazed at what she saw. It was no ordinary room, it was a beach, a real beach with no floor but sand. She smiled so brightly amazed oh so amazed. She watched as Grande went in the middle of the beach and had grabbed what seem to be, two beach towel of their house banners.

"Its beautiful" as she followed him. "I never thought I seen, such a room like this, and we still are in school?" she asked him.

Grande smiled. He walked back over to Maddiie. He took her hand and pulled her slowly to the sand. "Come on," Grande said "The feeling of the sand on your feet is great. It feels the exact same as real sand."

Maddiie blushed it again, as Grande took her hands."I um " she felt her feet step on the sand."Wow it really does feel great" she felt her knees almost locked in but could not help but walked towards the middle of the beach."This feels so good" she felt the sand tickle her feet.

"Its feels super" Grande looked at his feet and then looked at Maddiie with a smile on his face. He let go of her hands and went over to the towels. He sat down on the one with the flame on it. "Come and sit, we can watch the sunset."

Maddiie watched as small waves hit the sand, she than watched as Grande set the towel onto the sand. She joined when he asked her too. This is really amazing, "This actually mt first time watching the sunset with someone" she told him.

"Yeah me too." Grande said smiling. "With someone, watching a sunset makes it just more beautiful"

Maddiie felt her face turn into a grin. "You always say the right thing, and why is that?" Maddiie asked trying to figure out his flaws.

"Its one of my many talents." Grande said smiling. "I just say what my head and heart tell me to say. Thats how i get by in life."

Maddiie giggled. "Nice talent" she dug her feet into the sand as the sun started to settle minutes at a time. "Looks like the sun setting" she pointed out.

"Yes it is." Grande said "Aren't the different colours of the sky at this time just amazing? It makes me so peaceful and its so beautiful. Just like you." Grande said looking at the sun then towards Maddiie.

Maddiie felt her heart thump faster ."Your to kind for words" Maddiie admired the sky even more as the color range changed to a light pink."People just need to stop and look at the beauty of the world." she said.

"Yeah they should but since they don't there is more world for us to look at." Grande said looking at the sky. Grande sighed "Each night, the sun sets and signals it is time for night. Each night people don't look up and see the world at its best. I'm glad that tonight, I change that, as you and I look up as our side of the world says goodbye to another day and hello to a new night. The thing though that I am enjoying the most is just being here with you." Grande said looking at the sky and hoping what he had just said made at least a bit of sense and didn't sound too weird.

Maddiie nodded agreeing with hum. Her smiled had not faded because he was saying the right things, and the way he express himself about the sun set amazed her. She could not help but here the song from one republic, stop and stare, tuning inside her head. This felt like a dream and she never wanted to wake up, but she knew it was real. She sighed a little ."Your so right, it is more beautiful but with you here, its more amazing" she said .

Grande smiled while still looking at the sky. He looked at Maddiie and took his hand and took hers in his so that they were holding hands in a quiet way. "We should watch the sunset more often. It really is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. We should do ths in Puerto Rico but then it will be even better as we are outside."

Maddiie smiled at Grande. "I'm glad were good friends. After losing my brother before I arrived here, I've been having a terrible time, sure I made friends but never close friends like you. I guess I'm not like by others, but to you I don't even know why you like me/" Maddiie said in a low voice."I guess you can't explain things" she added on.

"I can try to explain. If you wanted me too?" Grande said "But only if you want me too."

Maddiie full attention was back on Grande. "Okay try to explain to me" she said interested of what he will be saying.

"Sometimes things are diffcult to explain and the way i work is different than how most people work. I like you and are close friends with you because i feel, the same as you. I'm not liked by everyone and sometimes people with a tiny little thing like that in common are close friends because they understand each other with out relising. I also think we are close friends because we listen to each other. I listen to you and understand more about you and how to keep our friendship going." Grande said "Be slow to fall into friendship, but when thou art in, continue firm and strong. Thats what we did and is a reason why we are close friends. Personally I think we are strong friends because I feel that I can understand you on an emotional level. I hope that explains it to you. It is pretty hard to explain, friendship is hard to explain." Grande finished hoping he had made sense.

Maddiie grinned. "You said it right." She lean up against him, as the sun fully set down, as the night sky finally arrived. Her head had set upon his shoulder hoping he did not mind. A year has gone by already and Maddiie had finally found peace."You are great you know that" she smile at him. "Even years from now I will never forget you" she said again.

Grande watched the sky and the sun finally set and the night sky came. He looked at Maddiie as she leaned her head on his shoulder. He raised his hand and stroked her hair as they watch the sky. "I won't forget you either. How could I forget someone as gorgeous and friendly as you. Plus whos says we won't be friends for a very long time." Grande said looking at Maddiie.

"I hope we do stay friends, but were still human You could never predict the future" she sighed. She watched the sky as it lit up from the twinkle of the the star. The moon had appear suddenly as it shadow the beach water. She played with his fingers they were pretty strong for someone of his age, Maddiie felt the butter flies in her stomach. She took a deep breath and took time to realize were she was. She smile back at him ignoring those butterflies.

Grande smiled "We can't predict the future so we should live each day like its our last one and if i was to die tomorrow, I would be happy because i got the chance to watch a sunset with a close friend." He said looking into Maddiie's eyes. He leaned down and lightly kissed her hair. "The moon is bright tonight, don't you think?"

"Ah yes it is" Maddiie said looking at his eyes. She had drifted off not looking at the moon but just staring at his eyes. She bit her lips and felt a little breeze come from the summer night.

Grande looked into Maddiie's eyes. "You have lovely eyes." Grande said "I've never seen any so lovely."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back