A Night with Eden

Cecily stood there rubbing her temples, feeling her blood pressure rising and the beginnings of a headache throbbing. Something that wasn't good for her and that her healers had warned her against. "Miss Luna," she said, not bothering to open her eyes, "put away your wand. Mr. Blade and Miss Hoshiba, if I see one sight of your wands, you'll both be out of this institution faster than you can say queerditch." She took a deep breath then opened her eyes. "Weren't we just over this ladies? Honestly?" Her look at them wasn't filled with anger anymore, it was filled with disappointment at their current actions. "Now here's the deal," she sighed, "you're both obviously out of bounds. As such, you'll both will serve detention tomorrow night. If you all depart quietly now, it will stay one night. Miss Luna, I'll expect to see you in my office tomorrow, you may all go now."

Chase chuckled, "And what of me? Will I be serving a detention? And, if you hadn't noticed, my wand has been out." Chase said. "But. Your words were clearly see it you cannot see it. Henceforth, I'm not breaking any rules." Chase shrugged, "Professor, I wouldn't be so sure of yourself, you don't know everybody, nor their skills." Chase merely shrugged, not sure of what else to do. Chase looked around, he could see three sets of wands, everybody was breaking rules. Chase merely stood her, holding onto Eden, ready to strike at anybody who tried to hurt her, they had ruined the moment, and he was not happy. "And. You never did say when Eden would be serving her detention. Mind filling me in? That'll mess my schedule up a bit."

Eden could not believe that they where not getting kicked out. Walking over to Lilith, Eden snatched the wand from her sister hand. "You can have this back when we get to the common room. I mean really what where you going to do with it blind them with Lumos or something?" Turning to Chase, Eden walked over to them and placed her hand over the one that was holding the wand. "Chase dear lets just stop this and do as where told. They are Professor's and will not harm us. So calm down nothing is going to harm me this night." Standing on tip-toe she placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "I love you." Eden whispered so only Chase could hear. Placing both her wand and Lilith's in her pocket Eden went to stand by her sister taking her hand. Looking at Professor Zhefarovich, Eden asked. "May my sister and I be freed to go back to the Slytherin Common room. We will be at detention at your office on time tomorrow night." looking over her shoulder to Chase, Eden begged him with her eyes to stop and ask to go to his common room before anything happened.

Lilith glared when Eden took her wand but said nothing watching as Eden tried to talk sense into Chase. Lilith shook her head. But still she did not say anything Taking her sister's hand she stood by as Eden spoke asking if they could leave. Lilith looked down at her feet wondering what would happen to them tomorrow night.

I am done with kids. I swear they think they know everything when they would obviously fall at a Death Eater's or other professor's hands. Kalif rolled his eyes at Chase's nonsense, as even what he said did not make any sense to the Death Eater. Eden's words brought a smirk to Kalif's cold, evil expression. Cecily might not harm a student, but I will once I am done with being a professor. Sometimes being a Death Eater in Professor's disguise is a pain in the ass. Kalif muttered, "At least Ms. Koshiba has a right state of mind." Even though she could get Chase in trouble for such a crude relationship. Kalif turned to Cecily, staring down at her, speaking in Bulgarian, "I swear if you give them detention with me, then I will kill you. I do not want to deal with another set of trouble-making morons anytime soon." Kalif folded his arms across his chest, the man that towered over everyone in the room unless they themselves surpassed seven feet tall. Kalif's expression was hard and cold, but in his eyes rested a hidden evil begging to come out. It could be mistaken for aggravation however.

Cecily nodded her head, indeed Miss Koshiba was acting like a sensible young lady. Now it would only fall onto Mr. Blade to see if he would follow her example. Her head whipped toward Kalif and in her hormonal state she didn't stop to think of how odd it would look; the barely 5'5" blonde poking her finger into the broad chest of the 7" blond man. "So I alone deserve this headache? Maybe I'll just call in sick tomorrow and you can have the lot of them? I'll take the girls, you get the boy," she smirked. Switching to english, she turned her attention back to the three students, awaiting Mr. Blade's response.

Chase chuckled, "You never did answer my question. When do I serve Detention? I'll leave once I get an answer." Chase looked at Kalif, "You know, Professor Styx, a face can give away a lot about a person, yours tell stories as well." Chase shrugged, not bothering to go into details. Chase merely turned, walked past the Professors, and waited in the corridor for an answer, "Like I said, I'll leave when I am informed of my punishment." Chase laughed, still holding his wand in his hand and contemplating whether or not to use it. He didn't want to get in any more trouble, and Eden had told him to stop. Chase merely waited for his answer, and starting moving down the stairs, "I'll see you later, love. Don't get in any more trouble, these detentions have already messed up my schedule enough." Chase chuckled, walking slowly towards his common room.

Eden felt like she was going to explode if Chase did not start acting right. But she could not let her anger be seen. Continuing to stand there until she was told to do other wise. Eden wondered what was going to happen to her tomorrow night would she get kicked out? Would they send mother an Owl? All these thoughts raced in her mind. Realizing that Professor Zhefarovich had nodded her head allowing Eden and Lilith to go. Eden tugged on Lilith's hand to lead her down the stairs stopping long enough to give Chase one last look before shaking her hair and leaving the heavy yet sweet smell of jasmine in the air.

Kalif grabbed Cecily's wrist and released himself from the contact. Kalif murmured in English, "Brother by marriage or not, don't touch me." Kalif released the wrist, and he smirked down at the Headmistress. "Fine, I'll take the boy." Kalif rolled his eyes and he muttered in Bulgarian, "That's right, I have to deal with the biggest moron of them all. This boy gives Fields a run for his money." Kalif stepped out into the hallway and called out after Chase Blade, "Your detention is to report to the Dueling Arena tomorrow at eight in the morning. I will have everything set up." Kalif glanced at Cecily and he murmured, "Satisfied? And I would like to drop that topic that we had going on before we were...interrupted so to speak. Enjoy the want-to-be Death Eater and her brat of a sister." Kalif turned and he descended down through the North Tower.

Cecily smirked at Kalif and as one by one they trickled out she rubbed her hands over her extended belly. "Oh I believe I'll enjoy mine more than you'll enjoy yours." Tonight had turned out to be rather odd and she was happy to be able to go home. After a good night's rest, she would be able to speak with the girls clearly and try to get things straightened out. They were both so young and had too much potential to mix themselves in with the wrong crowd. She could only hope that they would listen to reason, if not from her, then from their head of house. Turning with a huffy sigh, she followed the giant from the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back