A Night with Eden

Chase Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Chase arrived at the North Tower, he was going to spend the Night here with Eden, they had only been going out for a day, yet they were so deeply in love they were ready to run off and get married. Chase had met up with Eden' ex, Tohoru, during the day, he hated Chase, obviously, he could understand why as well. Chase chuckled as he sat down inside the Tower, leaning against the pillow he had brought, he would wait here all night for Eden, for he was sure she would come, he got up and stared outside into the Starry sky, he would wait, he would wait indeed.

Eden looked around her dorm one last time to make sure she had everything she needed. "Pillow check, sleeping bag check, wand check. Ok time for nothing." Eden whispered. Making her way down the steps and out of the Slytherin house Eden very carefully made her way up the stairs to the North Tower if they where caught they would be in so much trouble but that did not matter to Eden she was in love and nothing was going to keep her away from Chase. Reaching the landing Eden walked behind Chase and whispered. "Long time no see. I missed you."

Chase heard the familiar sound of Edens voice as she said she missed him, "I missed you too. Though. How could I not?" Chase asked her. He turned around and pulled her into an embrace, planting a kiss on her sweet lips. "I love you, what should we do first?" Chase asked, still holding her in his arms. He wanted to hold her there forever and never let her go, if he had his way, he would marry her someday and he would have her forever, he was anticipating and awaiting that day.

Falling into Chase's embrace felt so natural for Eden she did not even notice when she did it. Kissing Chase back was also very natural but she did notice this. "I love you too my dear. I'm not sure I think maybe get the sleeping bags set up and such so that we can cuddle and not freeze to death what do you say?" With out really waiting for an answer Eden went and picked a spot that was the darkest and placed her sleeping bag and pillow. She had one of the house elf's on look out to come and warn them if someone was coming so they where going to be as alone as they could be.

Chase laughed, "That we shall." Chase went over to where Eden was and set up his sleeping bag as well, he noticed a House Elf outside, "He a friend of yours?" Chase asked, indicating the House Elf outside. He tried to rush the set up of his sleeping bag, so he could have more time with Eden, then he remember that they had the whole night, and as much of the next day as they were allowed, probably all of it at that. Once Chase finished setting up his sleeping bag, he sat down and waited for Eden to join him, he didn't know what they would do, but he didn't care as long as he was with her.

"O the house elf? Yea I go down to the kitchens all the time with my head phones in and I sing and dance for them and they give me tons of jelly slugs, so we get along great." Eden walked over to the window and looked out at the night sky it was a clear cool night the kind where you would want to go and sleep out doors but since that was not going to happen this was the next best thing. Even better seeing as she was going to be able to send the night with Chase. Walking over to where he was Eden sat down on the floor next to him and out her head on his chest looking up into his bright red eyes, Eden whispered. "What do we do now? This is the first time I have ever spent the night with a boy and I'm unsure of what to do now...." Eden's voice trailed off as she saw a shooting star. Closing her eyes Eden made a wish.

Chase chuckled, "I'm fine with whatever you want to do. I'm happy to just sit here admiring you all night. I could do that for hours and not get bored." Chase said, that loving tone, that only Eden ever got, running thick. Chase looked at her, some people may call it staring, but Chase thought of it as admiring his one true love, the one true person he wanted to spend his life with, and knew he would be able to do it with perfect harmony, "I love you." Chase said, planting a kiss on her lips.

Eden felt herself blushing when Chase told her he could admire her all night long and not get bored. "My my Chase you sure know how to flatter a girl. I think I'm going to be blushing the rest of my life if you keep saying such pretty things to me." Eden said coyly. "I love you to Chase and I think that I always will as long as you will let me." Eden kissed Chase back with as much passion as she could put in it. She knew that even though there relationship was still so new but at the same time she knew that there would be no one else for her not after Chase he was the one for her and if she ever lost him she did not know what she would do.

Chase broke the kiss and laughed, "I try my hardest. Gotta know how to make a girl feel special, though, you've always been special I'd wager. Not in a bad way. In a extremely good way. Just like you're extremely good looking." Chase said. "I would pay to see you blush for the rest of your life. I would probably be able to make it happen as well I'd wager." Chase said, laughing. He looked at her, a look of intense adoration on his face, he hoped it told her just how much he loved her, he wouldn't be able to continue his life if he lost Eden.

Eden heard the sincerity in Chase's voice and felt tears start to build in her eye's only this time they where not tears because she had been hurt they where tears of joy because she was finally with someone who was going to love her no matter what. Or was he? Eden tried to hide the confusion on her face but she was sure that it was showing as plain as day. Eden had some many secrets that she had to hide from everyone and just for once Eden wanted to be able to tell someone that would understand but that was most likely not going to be happening. Brushing the tears away Eden changed the subject. "And how to you wager you would be able to make me blush for the rest of my life? Plan on stalking me and doing silly things and such?" Eden said with a giggle.

Chase laughed, "Why? Do you reckon that would work?" Chase asked. Chase put his arm around Eden and held her close to him, "I'll always want you, no matter what happens." Chase said. He thought about everything he wanted to do with Eden, marriage was high up on the list, start a family was also on there. Chase chuckled and snuggled up close to Eden, to keep her warm, "If you get cold, let me know. I don't want you getting sick at my expense." Chase said, the same loving tone running thick when he talked. He saw the tears in her eyes, "Why the devil are you crying? Am I that mean?" Chase teased.

"I reckon it would but I think I would just like to spend the rest of my life with you if that is ok with you?" Eden asked sweetly. Snuggling closer still to Chase, Eden wrapped her arms around him and rested her eyes. "I dont think I will be getting sick any time soon due to the fact I am normally as healthy as a horse or however that muggle saying goes." Brushing a piece of hair out of her face she heard the teasing manner when he asked her if he was really mean. "No sweetheart I'm a girl and we tend to do silly things like cry and such when we are happy."

Chase laughed at this, "I guess you guys do. But do I really make you that happy?" Chase teased, sticking his tongue out at Eden. He held her close, he would never let her go, only if she ever wanted him to, and he doubt she would ever want him to, well, maybe briefly. Chase chuckled at the thought of being stuck to Eden, it looked quite funny. Chase planted another kiss on her lips and held her close to him. They would stay like this for as long as Eden wanted too, or at least until they were forced too leave.

"You make me happier than I think I will ever be able to express." Eden looked up at Chase and smiled softly. Things where so perfect between them that Eden did not think anything would ever come between them but that was how she thought when her and Tohoru first got together and if you where to look at them now they where so different than how they used to be there would be no way that she would ever want to be with him again. "Chase? Can I ask you something?" Eden whispered in a voice so quiet that it was almost inaudible.

Chase looked at her, "Why so quiet?" Chase asked, he could tell something was on her mind. "Whatever is worrying you, don't let it. All that matters right now is you and me." Chase said. Chase looked at her, a loving look on his face, "Eden, love, you can tell me anything. I will never undervalue anything you say, nor could anything you tell me ever ruin my mood, I love you, and nothing you do will ever change that, it could only make my feelings for you larger." Chase said, his voice thick with his affection for Eden.

Eden bit her lip as Chase spoke. "I know you love me and would never do anything to hurt me. It's just everything was so perfect for Tohoru and I when it all started but now he can't decide if he wants to hate me or be with me. And I love you so much that I don't want that happening to us and I'm scared of whats going to happen when you leave Hogwarts, and I'm still here. What happens if your working and you find a girl your age and you decide that you don't wanna wait on me anymore?" Eden stopped talking she knew she was being silly about things like that but what would happen when Chase asked her what her plans where? What could she tell him? Not the truth cause that would make him leave her and he would hate her and that would destroy Eden if she lost Chase.

Chase looked at her, dumbstruck, "Now, Eden. I would not want anybody else but you, and, anyway, I plan to procure a job inside the school, just so that I can be with you. I would never leave you no matter what happens, I don't care what you plan to do with your future, I will be there with you every step of the way. No matter what you choose too do. I love you, you love me, that is all that matters. You can trust me and tell me everything, and I will not care about what it is." Chase told her.

((OOC: Just tell Chase you plan to be a DE. He wont care. He will suggest to join you. :p))

Eden sat there in shock could it be true? Would he really not leave her if she told him? Eden was unsure but she was about to find out. "Well Chase I already know what I'm going to do once I leave Hogwarts. I'm going to be a Death Eater. And my younger sister Lilith has found out about this plan and she has been trying to stop it since she first found out so me and my sister Hoshi are planing on murdering her so that she can not tell our secret and get us kicked out of school." Eden stopped speaking and looked at Chase the moment was his he could except her or he could leave but if he left and he ever told her secret she would have no choice but to kill him if he tried to tell on her.

Chase thought it all over in his head. She wants to be a Death Eater.. Hmm.. Well. As I do not wish to live without her, it only seems to fit that I must join her, I owe her that much to stand by her side. Chase chuckled, "Well. If that's your path. I would like to share it with you, I wouldn't dream of leaving you just because of your chosen path. I love you, and that's all that matters, I would never dream of a life without you, and, if we were both Death Eaters, I could protect you." Chase said. He held her closer still and let her think about what he had said, he gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and waited.

It was a long walk with Cecily, the very pregnant Cecily who should be popping out with that baby soon enough. Cecily is going on about the whole marriage with Nicolette. Kalif could careless about how it was. Nothing big, no cake, no dress, nothing. Not even vows. Just signed papers and that was it. Kalif managed to tune her out, when he heard other voices. The very interesting thing he heard was the fact that a girl was wanting to become a Death Eater. Kalif gave Cecily a cold look, mentally telling her to shut up. He stood at the edge of the doorway, leaning against it. Kalif had heard enough. With the Headmistress with him, he had enough information to easily send this two students out of this facility. As a Death Eater to himself, Kalif was entirely not pleased. Anger and wrath was evident in his eyes as if he were an Auror. Such a young student with an older. Kalif spoke icily, "Not only have you two broken curfew, and are speaking about becoming Death Eaters, but you have managed to speak in front of two very displeased professors. On your feet, the both of you." Kalif was probably the least professor anyone would want to piss off, and these two were on the borderline.

Cecily rubbed her extended belly and switched between english and bulgarian as she told Kalif how displeased she was with the wedding. Niccy deserved more fanfare than what she had received, no matter what her friend had said. "You should have swept her off her feet, it's not like you two don't l-," she glanced at him, intercepted his look that clearly said to 'shut it'. She sighed and scowled as she walked along with him. He could have easily outdistanced her with his long legs. She smiled to herself that he didn't and knew that her current condition probably had something to do with it. She stopped when he did when he motioned for her to hush and open her ears. Her eyes met his then cut away in astonishment as her mouth dropped open then snapped shut, thinning into a line. Did she just hear what she thought she heard? "Oh **** me," she growled and rubbed her temple. She glared at the pair, then looked at them in a bit of horror. A seventh year up in the tower, alone...with a third year?!

Just as Eden was about to return Chase's kiss with a bit more passion than he had ever gottin out of her she heard the crack of the house elf leaving which could mean only one thing they where caught. Sitting up as tall as she could and sliding her wand out she waited if it was another student they where going to get it, but if it was a Professor Eden was going to be in so much trouble it would be unbelievable. Seeing Professor Styx and Professor Zhefarovich at the doorway Eden felt her heart stop beating. This is it Eden thought time to face the music. Getting to her feet as fast as she could she faced the Professor and put on a brave face. What could she say? What could she do? She was trapped but maybe she could get out of this with out being kicked out of school this was her home and if she was kicked out she would have no where to go. Keeping her mouth shut she waited until she was told to speak and prayed that something, anything happened to distract them away from what was going on.

Chase chuckled, and stared at the Professors, "Evening you two. What brings you out here today? Nothing terribly interesting here. So I'd say you'd be find to just turn around and leave." He drew his wand, being careful not to let either of them see. Chase laughed, and held onto Eden, "Mm. Guess that option is out of the equation. Anyway. What now? What are you going to do to us?" Chase asked, annoyed that the moment had been ruined. He chuckled and walked around a little bit, trying to decide whether to stun them, or just slip past them, he was sure he wouldn't be able to slip past them, but stunning them might have been something he could've done. Chase decided to just take the punishment, for now, "What now? I'm waiting." Chase said.

Lilith was walking outside well after lights out but that did not matter to her she had things to think about, lots of things. She no longer wanted to run from her family she wanted to embrace them but how could she do that if Eden and Hoshi hated her so much? Turning back to head into the castle a house elf appered right in front of her. "Miss you sister Eden and her boyfriend Chase is in grave danger in the North Tower. Please help." With out saying another word the house elf was gone. Pulling out her wand Lilith rushed back into the castle and up the stairs as fast as she could taking them two at a time until she saw two Professor's blocking her way pushing past them roughly she ran to stand in front of her sister and her sister's boyfriend. "You will not touch them or you will be having to deal with me. Is that understood?" Lilith kept her wand pointed at the two Professor's she would not lose her only sister because of this.

"Shut your mouth before you have your tongue cut out," hissed Kalif. As someone who was so tall, he saw Chase bring out his wand, and he narrowed his eyes upon the boy. As a Death Eater for over thirty years, Kalif was highly observant. He warned, "Chase Blade, put your wand away before I snap it in half. As a seventh year going up against someone who could be older than your father is much worse than idiocy." His dueling skills and his magic surpasses any student in this school, same as Cecily's own magic. Kalif glanced down at a tiny first year who was stupid enough to interrupt this. Kalif rolled his eyes, "Dealing with you. Ms. Luna, you are a first year, with hardly any magical experience. Are you aware that you are in danger of being expelled if you dare attack a professor, and your headmistress who is pregnant with a child, or are your parents too stupid to teach you common sense." Kalif turned his attention to the other two, for a first year barely caused Kalif to have any concern for what she could do to him, which can't be much at all. None of these students were a match for either him or Cecily, and it was about time that they came to their senses that they did not know everything, they were not the gods of the school, they were simply students, children at the most. Children could not even scratch adults magically unless the adults were Squibs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back