A new friend

Logan Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Logan walked through the halls of the school. He was determined to go a day with out studying. He was finding it quite a challenge and he didn't know what to do with himself now. He was just so used to having his head in a book that he didn't know what to do when he wasn't in a lesson or studying. He just wanted to make his parents proud of him and getting good grades was the only way that he could think of to do that.

With a sigh Logan strolled into the Abandoned Classroom He had not actually been here before so he looked around the room before taking a seat and leaning on his hand and his elbow rested on a desk. He would just have to find a way to entertain himself for today. All he needed to do now was think of a way that he could entertain himself with out a book

Hyacin got bored and decided to wonder the school. Her feet led her to the abandoned classroom. It seems no one is here, she thought. She didn't knock since she assumed that no one is inside but she came to a halt as she saw someone quietly sitting not far from where she's standing. She don't know if the boy is sleeping or not or he wants some company. To make sure, she walked toward him and tapped his shoulder. "erm, hi! are you okay?" she asked bracing herself if the boy will shout and asked to leave him alone.

Logan was starting to feel even more bored. So much so tat he begun to count as the time ticked by. He had counted to one minute and forty-seven seconds before he heard someone talk to him. The boy looked up to see if it was one of his few friends that were talking to him but the girl in font of him he didn't recognise. Never the less she seemed friendly enough so Logan smiled at her. "Yeah yeah im fine thanks, just a little bored." He said moving his arms under the table and he sat back on his chair. "What about you?" He asked her deciding that talking to someone may just be what he needed to pass the time

Georgiana was walking around the second floor, with an attempt to aviod her twin brother at all costs. She had her old handed down guitar swung over her back knowing she'd want to play at some point, so she didn't fall behind on her playing while at school. She pushed open a door and noticed two people inside. "Oh, uhm, Hi I'm Georgiana Night, I hope I'm not interupting you two. I just wanted somewhere to practice and avoid my brother," she said her smile hanging on her lips, hoping they would let her stay.Being in her first year, she didn't reconize either of the people, but her mind told her she should gain some new friends, even if they are older, but they'd also be wiser!

Logan looked to his side as he heard another voice close to him. There was another girl in the room now. She had a guitar with her Lily had played the guitar last time he knew. "Hey Georgiana. Im Logan and don't worry your not interurban anything."He said shrugging. "Are you any good with that" He asked looking at her instrument

Georgiana smiled at Logan and looked at her guitar slightly shrugging her shoulders. "I guess so. It's hard to tell, I guess you could tell me if I'm any good or not," she said sitting down on one of the old desks. She pulled her guitar up next to her and looked at the cornor for a few seconds before starting an old song with a simple melody it was one of those old songs parents would play to put their children to sleep at night but she really enjoyed the song, and her brother always said you could tell by her face how happy it made her.

Alexia ran through the corridor trying to find any sort of bathroom. She had been lucky enough to fall victim to a prank made for someone elce, she was covered in a thick, dark brown goo that smelt horrible. She had attempted a spell to clean it away, but failed. "Gaaah!" Alexia moaned at her damaged top, it was a dark red corset (but you could not tell the color through the goo) with long flowing sleives that she had got the day before she left france. As she went down a new path, still unsure of where she was going she slowed down to a walking pace after hearing the noise of music, someone was playing a guitar. Alexia could not help but follow the sounds untill she found where it was comming from. Alexia smiled brightly as she stood in the door frame and watched the girl play in the empty classroom. When she was finished Alexia looked arround and only just seen the others in the room, She blushed brightly and knew how rude they must think she was "Oh! I'm so sorry... " she began to speek really quickly in her perfect french accent, "I didnt mean to be so rude and just barge in here, I'm kind of lost and well, i heard you playing and i just found my self here... " Realising how much she was talking she quickly added another "I'm so sorry" as she wiped a big chunk of goo of her face.

Kate was wondering around the castle when she heard music she was a little bit behind the door when th music stopped she paused for a sec when she heard someone speak she decided to go in she walked in and all their heads turned towards her "Hi ,my names Kate" she said

"Hey Kate" Alexia replied, remembering the girl from somewhere else, but she just could not figger out where. She stuck out her hand to her but quickly pulled it back when she realised she was still covered in goo, "I'm Alexia, Do you remember me?" She asked while shaking her hand behind her back to try shake off some of the brown goo that covered her from head to toe.

"Ohh yeah I remeber you Alexia right its such a nice name "Kate said."do you need some tissue why don't you come to the bathroom with me?"

Alexia sighed in relief as Kate offered to go to the bathroom with her "That would be great thanks!" She told her and began to leave the room. The bathroom was around the corner and when Alexia go there she was glad to be able to wash some of the discusting goo off of her. "know any spells that could get it off quicker" She asked as she scrubbed her neck with a green sud covered soap bar. Frowning she looked through her goo covered leather bag that she carried everywhere and found a comb and started to comb her hair through the goo and rinse the ends under the tap.

Kate got some tissue out of her bag "No I don't know any spells"She said walking into the bathroom "What happened.?"She asked wondering how a person could get covered in goo.

"Not too sure" Alexia told her recalling what happened "I think I walked into a prank ment for someone else. I was going for a walk and it just fell on me, who ever it was probably left, i dont really know" She frowned at the goo on the floor, at least that was not her problem. Alexia looked up and smiled to kate "Thanks for comming with me here"

"Oh thats fair bad"Kate said still wiping off the goo "Its grand sure what are friends for"Kate said smiling..

Alexia smiled brightly as Kate said they were friends. 'First official friend' Alexia thought in her head. She had met only a few nice people since begining at school but no one had said they were friends with here yet and now Kate had. "This is so gross" Alexia laughed dispite herself.

"Ya it is"Kate said laughing "Its nearly all off anyway"Kate said. Kate was glad she had made a proper friend."So how do you like the school so far?"Kate asked wondering how the other first years were doing

"I love it!" Alexia told her, she did not even have to think about her answer. It took only a few more minuites and the goo was basicly all gone, except in her hair. It was a good thing she was not too much a perfectionist. "Do you like it here?" She asked pulling her hair into a messy bun at the back of her neck.

"Yes I love it too"Kate said "Well thats all the goo gone anyway"Kate added "Have you made many friends.?"Kate asked hoping Alexia didn't think she was prying

OOCOut of Character:
Could you reply to Kate Moons relationship please..!!

Alexia smiled and was glad that all the goo was gone. She felt clean again. Frowning slightly she answer Kate's question, "I've made a few" She said, but smiled again"Everyone is so nice that I have met, you are friends with them too"
OOCOut of Character:
okay sure :D

"Thats great"Kate said "So do you want us to intruduce ourselves proberly"Kate said wanting to know Alexia better so they would become better friends

Alexia laughed "Sure" She did not really know what Kate ment by that but she followed along anyway. She wanted to get to know everyone better. Of all the people she had met so far she had seen Kate the most and she seemed like a great person so getting to know her would be really good. Alexia smiled.

"Ok"Kate said glad they would be knowing each other properly "Ok i'll start,My full name is Kate Mary-Bridget Moon.I come from Rosegreen Tipperary Ireland,so Irish is my native language.I have two siblings Sara and my little sister Star (she should be starting next year).I'm into music,reading,acting and I kinda like sport and I'm a nice ,friendly,funny and sarcastic person"Kate said she had never told anyone here about herself so it was kinda nice to tell someone in a weird way."Okay your turn"Kate said smiling

Alexia exhaled softly and tried to think about what she would tell Kate "Okay, well... My full name is Alexia Lorrelle-Eve Evenstar, I was born in Brittany, France then moved to London, England only to move back to france. And then I moved here. " She explained "Things i love are... Music, Art - expecialy photography, Martial Arts and Friends. I can speak French and English. Also i hate bright yellow cheese" She laughed at the last thing. But it was true.

Kate listened while Alexia talked about her backround "my mother has french relations we vist them sometimes"Kate said "What kinds of music do you listen to"kate asked wondering did they like the same types of music "Ohh cool I speak French,Irish and English well Irish is our native language so we have to learn it even though I don't like it"Kate added Kate laughed at te last part too"I don't really like cheese either "Kate said smiling "How about we talk about our different cultures and see what is true and isn't"Kate said. Her relations in France had never really talked about their cultures

"I love any music really" Alexia told Kate when she asked what music she was into "Anything with heavy base is my favorite" She smiled when Kate asked about cultures. "Okay well Irish culture, tell me what you know?" She said asking Kate about Ireland, so she knew what to tell her about France.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back