Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Georgiana was used to meeting new people all the time now. When she first joined Quidditch after finished at Hogwarts New Zealand in 2033, she hadn't expected people to ever become fans of her and her brother. She was fresh out of school and been on the Quidditch team for Gryffindor since maybe her second year, she couldn't remember. She was put on the team as the team keeper. A position she loved playing. It had generated a lot of press about the two and gained them both a fan base that has stayed with them through the years. She left the Stonewall Stormers in 2040 to become a coach for a team she hadn't been with before, on the other side of the world. It was a big change and only recently did she feel like she was getting somewhere with the team. She was becoming a great coach and the Warriors were doing very well in their league. She hoped one day she'd get the chance to coach the Australian league team for the Quidditch Cup, where they combined players from various teams to compete against the world. For now she enjoyed playing Keeper in the 2042 Quidditch World Cup, which earned her a lot of respect in her player's eyes as she had done very well despite the Australian team not fairing the best that year.

But yes, Georgiana was used to meeting various types of people. New fans and old fans, people who weren't fans at all. And people just looking for things to write about in their articles, the worse so far had been her secret affair with one of her players Oliver. She was pretty sure the man was in a relationship with another woman and probably did not enjoy the rumors just as much as she did. But, Georgie avoided talking to him about the whole thing since returning from New Zealand and just learning about the whole thing from her best friend Jeremy. Speaking of her best friend, Georgiana was at the local magical town shopping for him. He needed to upgrade his new house to make it suitable for raising the child he was adopting and she promised him to look for things for him, having a much better taste in furniture and decor than he did. Plus with all the magical advancements, shipment was a breeze, and things would be at his door fairly shortly after purchase, despite having the sea between Australia and New Zealand. It was while shopping that Georgiana bumped into a man she hadn't ever seen before but felt as though she recognized him from somewhere. "Oh my word, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you, I was just so distracted by..sorry," Georgiana said looking up and seeing a raggedy blonde man almost thinking it was her brother Kayden, but this man wasn't her twin, and probably more handsome than Kayden was, not that Kay would listen to that.

Landon felt like his life was progressing slowly. He knew things happened for a reason but he was slowly becoming frustrated about it and the only thing that kept him sane was going to work everyday. But when holidays came around, the man had only his thoughts to occupy him and he wanted nothing more than a distraction every minute of the day. The time spent with Tess he enjoyed. He was able to get his mind off what had happened and he felt as if the move back to New Zealand was a good idea. But now that the pair of them hadn't spoken in ages, and most likely were not going to talk again any time soon, the man felt himself slowly sink, as if Tess and him weren't even a thing in the first place. He didn't want to think it was a waste of time, but something told him it was, and feelings weren't going to change over night.

As the holidays were slowly coming to an end, Landon figured that he might as well start shopping for the upcoming school year. He didn't go to Obsidian Harbour this time and thought that adventuring out to another place in New Zealand would be worthwhile and would also help him get his mind off everything. As the man walked down the street, he smiled at passersby. He felt that it would make their day and all he wanted was to make other people happy. Just as he had finished exchanging a smile with a taller man, Landon was suddenly taken aback by a woman who had just walked into him. "No, it's not your fault at all!" he exclaimed. "Are you okay?" She seemed rather distressed and Landon wasn't sure if it was because she thought she had embarrassed herself or if she was just having a bad day. Whatever it was, Landon wanted to help if he could.

Georgiana was someone who was busy all the time and hardly had a moment to really look where she was going. She was almost thirty this September both her and her twin brother. It was hard to believe how much time had passed since she graduated Hogwarts as a Gryffindor Prefect. She felt like she was a life time away from those days, her first love was there and her friendship with Jeremy all started there. Quidditch also started at the Quidditch Pitch on the grounds of Hogwarts. It was Quidditch that she had stayed with all these years after graduating. While she had only been a coach for four years she spent the time before that on the Stonewell Stormers team in the Americas. Moving to Australia had been a very big change for the woman. But Jeremy was close by and her sister was now in New Zealand as well. She couldn't believe where life had taken her. But she hadn't ever let go of Logan Stone. Only recently had she really thought about her romantic future, she was pretty set on becoming a crazy cat lady on her own. Georgie wasn't really a romantic at heart.

Now Georgiana found herself looking up at a taller man who she couldn't place in her mind but she thought she recognized him. She bent down and picked up the few bags that had fallen out of her hand from her shock of running into the poor gentleman. "Oh, yes. I'm alright, I'm just a bit clumsy it seems, are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?" She asked straightening back up. Georgiana thought that he might look familiar to her just from his looks being so similar to her twin brother, but the two men were actually quite different in their builds. Smiling she held out her hand in a greeting she thought was only polite to do now. "Georgiana Night." She was pretty sure that her makeup free face was a nice shade of pink by now. The woman had been so distracted thinking of what her friend needed for his new child that she hadn't paid attention to where she was going. It was just her luck the moment that she was distracted a person was in her path. Secretly she hoped this man wasn't a Quidditch fan, or at least a big enough one to know she was a coach. People changed whenever they realized who she was and what she did for a living.

Landon chuckled slightly at the lady admitting she was clumsy. It wasn't everyday that people admitted things about themselves and it made him appreciate her even more. Better yet, she seemed more concerned about his welfare rather than her own, but Landon reassured her otherwise. "I'm perfectly fine!" he exclaimed, not wanting to make a big deal out of something so little. "There's nothing to be worried about." The man shook her hand as she introduced herself as Georgiana Night. She was kind and caring and Landon figured that was a good first impression to have of somebody. He couldn't help but notice her pink cheeks and it made him smile. "It's nice to meet you Georgiana. I'm Landon Carter. What is it you are up to? Going anywhere special?" It didn't look like she was going anywhere fancy but the man was eager to start a conversation with her. After all, it didn't seem like she was in too much of a hurry.

Georgiana smiled towards the man she had run into. It wasn't everyday she was lucky enough to run into someone who was nice. She often found herself bumping into people and often they were quite rude about it. "Ok, as long as you are sure," she said a sweet laugh. She was going to head off after he also introduced himself but he continued on with questioning her which was surprising. For a moment she wondered if he worked for the Ministry here and that was how she knew him. But thinking of all the people she worked with in the League she didn't think so. She chalked it up to him being similar but not too much so like her brother Kayden. She missed him, she hoped he was doing well and she thought there might be a new romantic interest for him after her awful end with his last girl. "Oh well, hahaha, nice to meet you Landon," she said while trying to think of a way to explain what she was doing. "I'm shopping for my friend, he has a kid and she's in need of a few new things, mostly furnature her size and he has absolutely terrible task in things." Georgiana explained glad she hadn't been carrying anything heavy. Magic these days made everything so easy. Everything she bought for Jeremy was sent right over to him in New Zealand. He was also a person she wished was here rather than there. Her gay best friend, is what she referred to him as in her head.

Landon beamed at Georgiana's kindness. "It's nice to meet you too!" he exclaimed, glad that of all people it was her who bumped into him. The man listened to her answer to his question. The fact that her friend, who was most likely around her age, had his own child made Landon smile, but he couldn't help but feel slightly jealous. All Landon wanted was a child to call his own and the fact that someone else was able to have that opportunity at such a young age and he wasn't made him wonder if it was even a possibility at this point, especially considering the lack of a spouse and the busy workload he had in caring for his students. "What makes you say that?" Landon asked, referring to the part where she mentioned he has terrible task. "I'm sure he's not that bad. I mean, it's just shopping for a child, right?" Landon did not know what it felt like to be shopping for a younger person but he imagined it was similar to shopping for a pet. The mandrakes at Hogwarts needed to be placed in a well-sized pot and be able to have sufficient food and water. Surely raising a child wouldn't be much different?

Georgiana smiled as she brushed her hair back, it was nice talking with someone who wasn't on her team, or against her team or a reporter asking a million questions. Although, she had to be careful, he could be a journalist and pretending to be normal while trying to get more information from her about her life to twist in his writings. But, he seemed normal and she didn't notice a camera man anywhere and wizard cameras were all so large it'd be hard to hide them. "He currently has little furniture to speak of and the couch is a right mess and would be the only bed the child would have to sleep on. He has gotten a new house, so with the right womanly touch I can't see the adoption people saying the house is unsuitable for a child, which is why I'm stepping in for him. Plus, I have a decent job and no children of my own to spoil yet, so it's a nice thing to do for a friend," she said as she shifted her weight between her feet. She hoped he wasn't a reporter after all. "So, what do you do for a living?" She asked wanting to get it out the way, hoping she was right in thinking he was a decent guy.

Landon listened as Georgiana answered his question. It seemed as if the child wasn't in fact his own at all and it made Landon feel slightly better about his own situation. However, the man tried to stay positive, figuring that his situation wasn't bad at all. "That's really nice of you!" Landon exclaimed, finding it great that Georgiana was helping a friend make their home suitable for a child. Without wanting to intrude in her life further, Landon was just about to dismiss himself before she asked what he did for a living, clearly wanting to continue on with the conversation. This made Landon smile and he happily answered her question. "I work at Hogwarts!" he said, much more excitedly than what he intended. "I teach Herbology to the younger students, and it's quite an amazing job. I love children, and being able to teach them is one of the best jobs I could have!" Landon hoped that Georgiana didn't think he was weird for being young and so passionate about having such an occupation. Nonetheless, he was happy to be able to tell her. "What about you? What do you do?"

Georgiana blushed slightly at his compliment. She couldn't remember the last time she had blushed so much around one person, maybe all the way back to Logan when she was just blossoming into a young lady. Now she felt much older and wiser, he hadn't really been the true love of her life, they'd hardly known each other. And she hadn't paid her friends much attention when he was at the school back then. "At Hogwarts! In New Zealand? I went there! I get the news about the school all the time sent to me, I thought you seemed a little familiar, I must have seen your face in one of the more recent news of the school," Georgiana said excitedly. She loved the school, she had enjoyed very much going to the school in New Zealand. Kayden not as much, as he had transferred to Salem after a few years. He did a lot better there without his older twin to watch over and protect him. Truthfully she had might of held him back when they were younger, but he had always been softer than she was. "Oh I, used to play Quidditch back in North America. I actually now coach the Warriors here in Australia," Georgiana said shyly. She wasn't sure how big of a fan of Quidditch this man was. Bad rumors were being spread by newspapers about her and another coach and also one of her players. Everything seemed a mess with those as it was all lies. She wondered if he had seen those reportings and believed them. Or if he'd want autographs of all her players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back