A New Friend...?

Hikari was quite surprised when she heard Gwen's secret, she had never thought about that, but as a friend, she would promise to keep her secret a secret, she wouldn't want to betray her trust. "I won't say anything. . " She said, raising her right hand to signify that she was telling the truth, as she let her hand drop to her side, Hikari then began to wonder why she had not told Alois that she likes him. "But I'm wondering, how sure are you that he just wanted to be friends?" She asked, shrugging her shoulders, she had thought that maybe, there was some misunderstanding between the two, or that Gwen had just misinterpreted what it was that her friend had said.

Gwen nodded and smiled at Hikari, glad she could trust another girl in the school. Thinking on her question his words rang loud and clear through out her head. "He said that already thought of me as his friend, a best friend. And I told him we could be best friends forever," she said trying to recall all the exact words that went on between them. It seemed forever ago that they actually had that conversation, but maybe that was because so much more went on that night and the following morning. "Anyways, it's alright. Being friends is easier to deal with if things happen," she told Ri shrugging off the light pain she felt in her chest that the girl didn't know was there.

It was quite sad to hear the words that had been uttered by Gwen. Though she had never been in any relationship before, Hikari quite understand the feeling of being rejected even if the other party was not meaning to do it so. "That would be better than you not being able to talk to each other right? But you never know what he really felt for you." She said softly. She knew not how to comfort the said girl about this relationship stuffs, but she was perceptive enough to know that she shouldn't pry too much on the said topic. "Was he going out with anybody at the moment or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back