OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hogwarts New Zealand was started as a simple role playing site, but it has grown to be a lot more than what it began as. As much as HNZ is a role playing site it is also a community and over the past several months the community portions of this board have grown to become very popular. Competitions are running with fair frequency and new ideas are always being sought after and executed.
This is the next idea.

MESSI
MESSI is the Most Extraordinary Society of Social Interaction. It is a group of members on HNZ who are active in the community sections of this board and will be assisting the Administrators in making the community flourish.
Members of MESSI will have access to a private forum to discuss the community.Their primary goal will be to share ideas about the community with each other, building off of one another and getting feedback from one another. They'll help start community discussion topics and post new competitions if administrators can't.
They'll also observe the community for trends and things that may need addressing from the administrators.
MESSI members will sort of be our community catalyst. They'll be the centre of the operations in the community and will play a leading role in that section of the site, allowing Cecily and myself to focus on in character aspects of things, day-to-day site routine and of course managing MESSI itself.

That's Great! How do I get in?!
MESSI is a private Joinable Group which you can view here. If you desire to become a part of MESSI simply personal message me with this form:
The Form said:
Code:
[b]Account Name:[/b]
[b][Real Life] Age:[/b] (12-15 )/(16-19)/(20-25)/25+
[b]How active are you currently in our community? How active do you feel you'll be in MESSI?[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join MESSI?[/b]
[b]What is one unique idea you will bring with you to MESSI? [Remember: MESSI deals with the Out of Character community!][/b]
[b]Why should we choose you over another member to become a part of MESSI?[/b]
As this will be a key part of our community we ask that if you won't be able to contribute to MESSI you do not apply. If you're inactive from MESSI for an extended period of time you will be asked to leave the group. The group will only contain about ten members at any given time until the site grows some more. So apply now!

Thank you for reading and feel free to post in this topic with your feedback about this new initiative!

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

It sounds like a really good idea, I'm looking forward to see how it goes. It also seems a great way to the actual community of the site moving forward and such.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back