A missing professor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji Rouzeer

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Is professor London going to be absent in the very near future, i.e. from now on?

No, I don't believe so. I think she will still be closing/marking the lessons on time, she just posted them all at once so as not to worry about having to post them.
They're just up early really -- so nobody has anything to complain about as you don't have to do them all now, and nobody has anything to worry about. ;)

Do you mean by lessons, Garland? A week will be the absolute minimum for the amount of time you get to complete your lessons, but I do think you should get a huge chunk of the semester to get all of them done.

I'll make myself fully clear
Because both lesson 3 and 4 were posted at the same time do I have only one week to reply to both or 1 week for 3 and 2 weeks for 4 since, if the lessons had been posted one after another like normal I would not have to worry about lesson four until next week?

Garland Blase said:
I'll make myself fully clear
Because both lesson 3 and 4 were posted at the same time do I have only one week to reply to both or 1 week for 3 and 2 weeks for 4 since, if the lessons had been posted one after another like normal I would not have to worry about lesson four until next week?
1 week for 3 and 2 weeks for 4. Although, tbh, on HNZ we don't keep to the time perfectly. Lessons are often posted a day or two out, and don't close within the week. For students it is also possible to post in the make up section :D

Thanks to all who have answered this so far.

Just to clarify things:

1. No, I will not be absent. I have not been absent. I just have not had the time to post much of anything as of late. Real life has been a battle. In fact, I am supposed to be writing a paper right now instead of posting on HNZ (but I snuck on anyways :p)

2. I will not be grading Lesson 3 for at least a week seeing as I just posted it, and I will extend out Lesson 4 a bit because of the posting of all of them at once. I would recommend that you don't wait too long, because I hope to get back on track with Lesson 5, and be grading at normal times again.

3. If you are not able to complete the lesson by the time I close it, please feel free to post it in the Make up work section of the classroom. I do not deduct points for it being late, so please don't worry. This is all for fun here, and there really is no need to stress.

4. Please feel free to PM me with any other questions. I am really easy to get along with (ask any of those who have posted here for starters) and I will be glad to address any questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks. Now back to my schoolwork. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back