A mentor and a boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiria HallButcher

OOC First Name
Anon
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hi! Hiria needs a mentor, like a tutor to help her with homework etc, and she might want a boyfriend in the nearish future. Got any suggestions anyone?

Vanessa Parker, my fourth year 'Puff would be happy to help tutor Hiria. She's smart and nice, and would be happy to help someone out. How does it sound?

That sounds great! and I think she actually served me when I bought my cauldron, so she already knows her. :)

Oh yeah! Vanessa doesn't forget faces so she would recognize the girl immediately. Should I start a topic or would you like to?

Are you also Vanessa, Penelope?

Yeah. Sorry for that. :doh:

ok, so that's the tutor situation sorted. Now, what about the boyfriend/crush thing??

Oh I could offer Logan Blackwood as a crush if you like. He has just split up with his girlfriend so would be a little down but over all he is a nice caring loving boy oh hes also a book worm. But he loves to make friends and he is very loyal to those he has.

Or i could offer Keitaro. He is basicly like Logan but he is a bit of a flirt and likes the company of girls more than boys

Maybe I/her could RP with both of them, to see who she/I like more?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back